Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies To HR Manager At New Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies To HR Manager At New Job (797 Views)

Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR / Should I Resign My New Job For A Contract Job? / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies To HR Manager At New Job by sydraay: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Here are my references, and here is my penis...

We all remember this old adage about persistence, right?

"If at first you don't succeed, keep sending pictures of your dick."

Well, according to The Chicago Tribune, one 23-year-old Illinois man has lost out on a new job after accidentally sending two nude selfies to the human resources manager
at a company where he'd been offered a position.

The HR rep informed police of the incident earlier this month.

Authorities say the man had received a job offer with this company. Then, between Aug. 11 and Aug. 13, he texted two naked selfies to the female HR manager.

Because, as we all know, when someone is unresponsive to your unsolicited dick pic the default move is to just follow-up with another?

Of course, when the job applicant called to ask about his new position, the caller ID revealed that he was the man behind the naked penis, sooooo... surprise! He didn't get the gig after all.

The sexter has told authorities the selfies were sent to the wrong person. Which means there's some poor, lonely soul out there still waiting on those romantic images.
Perhaps the most shocking thing about all this is, as reported by The Chicago Tribune, the cops are seeing this regularly: "We're seeing it much more often now with our
young people sending inappropriate photos of themselves.

They're sharing it with someone else and the next thing you know it takes on a life of its own."

The thing not taking on a life of its own: this man's upward career trajectory.

http://www.edondo.com/2015/09/man-accidentally-sends-naked-selfies-to-hr-manager-after-receiving-job-offer

Re: Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies To HR Manager At New Job by Eric2703(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2015
you can imagine what sex chats and exchanging of nude pix could actually lead one to......pray you don't FIRED.....
Re: Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies To HR Manager At New Job by 360jamng(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Eric2703:
you can imagine what sex chats and exchanging of nude pix could actually lead one to......pray you don't FIRED.....
Ya

It's VIRUS again

(1) (Reply)

Dear Sir, I Quit; Sincerely, Your New Boss / The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends / How To Prevent Yourself From Dying A Slow Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.