Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk (7088 Views)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, Says His Sperm Is Holy Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2015
An evangelical pastor arrested for raping his faithful, after convincing them that his penis contained “sacred milk”
Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, an evangelical pastor from Brazil, persuaded his followers that he practiced ora.l se.x because it was the way he preached the word, saying that his ‘milk’ was sacred.
And this pastor said his pen’is was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and of course, had to go around evangelizing.
“He convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth”, a follower said, “Often, after worship, Pastor Valdeci asked us to do or.al se.x on him

the Holy Spirit came through ejaculation and delivered funds to the church.”

Sobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for ra.ping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his pen’is had been consecrated with “divine semen of the Holy Spirit.”
Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that ‘he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible.............
Read more and more pictures
Source:http://solidgossip..com/2015/09/pastor-makes-congregants-suck-his-penis.html

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2015
some church members can be so gullible and foolish...
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by HungerBAD: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Funny story.

So if there are 50 women in his Church, they will all suck his stuff? still wondering why after so much sucking his stuff has not fallen off. Just when you wish one woman, to have an Epilepsy attack while sucking, so she can cut it off, it does not just happen.

Religion with people? still puzzled why people cant just think for themselves. And why are women more gullible than men? i know two people that their Pastors have destroyed their marriages, and i blame them for carrying their problems to the Pastor anyway.

And as i usually tell my friends, the bible says our body is the Temple(Church) of the Lord. So, i will rather stay at home and go to Church in my own body, than associate with this phonies.

Most of the Armed Robbers getting arrested in Nigeria are Pastors,too much fake Pastors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Seriously , am tired of church issues sometimes
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by menix(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Abeg pastor can I b ur assistant?

Sure only deluded pple attended that church cult.
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Adesiji77: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2015
This is crazy! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would any sane person believe that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by icebebe(f): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Wen dey go abot seeking for sharp sharp miracles! Kia!
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by donholy28(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2015
picture of his church members with his penis in their mouth or
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by deewhone(f): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Gullible Congregation
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Masterclass32: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2015
whoever wrote this must have a really imaginative mind.

I dey take this story with a bag of salt. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by seankay(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Na d pastor dey wear studs so? Fake pastors on the rise, gullible members on the rise as well
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Adatob(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by deanoffaculty: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
......and you people are falling into the trap one after the other without asking how true is the story........
Many writers and bloggers will just wake up in the morning and think of cooking up lies for you to read. Where is the picture? The picture above may not even related with the story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by okooloyun1(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Religion is now one of the easiest avenue to scam people, i blame the congregation for been that gullible.
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Spicylate(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
The church members are the definition of dummies. Sense = zero. Mtchws
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
The two Jerry curl wearing Pastor Chris' we have in this country shall soon attain this level and their gullible followers will gladly oblige them...

shocked I forgot their brother of the Abuja branch... Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA. "Here comes your new level of grace"
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
On this one, LADIES will never disappoint me...
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa oo!!! This one is strong!

When will ladies stop jumping around in search miracles that don't exist?? Gullible some!! undecided
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
20pounds:
The two Jerry curl wearing Pastor Chris' we have in this country shall soon attain this level and their gullible followers will gladly oblige them...

shocked I forgot their brother of the Abuja branch... Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA. "Here comes your new level of grace"

cheesy
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by adedayourt(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i laf fal frm ugu tree kiikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik

#holymilk
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gullibility!!!!

And some ediotic men would allow their wives to suck for sacred fluid.
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Rotimi47: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Funny story.

So if there are 50 women in his Church, they will all suck his stuff? still wondering why after so much sucking his stuff has not fallen off. Just when you wish one woman, to have an Epilepsy attack while sucking, so she can cut it off, it does not just happen.

Religion with people? still puzzled why people cant just think for themselves. And why are women more gullible than men? i know two people that their Pastors have destroyed their marriages, and i blame them for carrying their problems to the Pastor anyway.

And as i usually tell my friends, the bible says our body is the Temple(Church) of the Lord. So, i will rather stay at home and go to Church in my own body, than associate with this phonies.

Most of the Armed Robbers getting arrested in Nigeria are Pastors,too much fake Pastors.
They simply use the pastor tag to hide their real identity.
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
na only woman lies like this dey catch if true.

Women and gullibility? they believe their pastors/immam/traditional leaders than even God himself.
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Women are the most gullible when it comes to religion. grin
foolish women. I hope he asked the men to suck his holy Co*cck
Re: Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Pen’is In Church, Says His Semen Is Holy Milk by SilentCrescendo: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gullible blind stupid set of people@ the congregation.

I find it hard to believe this actually happened anyway

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nigeria 2018 / Abroad Picture Vs Nigeria Picture Same Phone / Photo Of Wizkid With Tinie Tempah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.