Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) (60747 Views)

A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Schizophrenia is easily manageable.

Please....stop crass comments.
The fathers sound like the boy has mental problem but they dont want to say it directly
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
They shouldn't ve left him alone in his condition
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by ketekete: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Kidnapped ?
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by DrGroove(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Islie:
His medical case have made seeing him soon become difficult.

How he was able to graduate from medical school is a mystery to me
didn't you read where they said he couldn't cope with medicine and had to change to anatomy?
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by gulfer: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
On a lighter note, how was he able to go through school successfully without going missing Stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
bettercreature:
The fathers sound like the boy has mental problem but they dont want to say it directly

And it is a problem that is easily treatable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by DrGroove(f): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2015
It's a pity.am sure he will come back!
His condition may have been precipitated by the stress and challenges of medical school
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by chika50cent: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
OP, kindly change topic to 'Doctor kidnapped' or was he a ghost prior to his disappearance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by gift01: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by givenchi1(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
D guy don go usa for fresh air or una no knw say fresh air no dey naija
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And it is a problem that is easily treatable.

it's Mental problem its not easily treatable
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
[b]Thursday, September 3, 2015
Pres. Buhari pledges free meals to primary school pupils - Osinbanjo

At the 45th Annual Accountants Conference in Abuja on Tuesday, Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration would soon start giving primary school children free meals. He said the free meals scheme was a core project of the Federal Government that would in turn yield about 1.14 million jobs and increase in food production.
Speaking on the topic “Repositioning Nigeria for Sustainable Development: From Rhetoric to Performance,” Osinbajo said that the multiplier effects of the introduction of the school feeding scheme would help to create new jobs; increase food production by up to 530,000 metric tonnes per annum, as well as attract fresh investments up to N980bn.
He said:
“One of the most important interventions required in the education sector is capacity building to improve teacher quality.
“This programme is intended to drive teachers’ capacity development; boost basic education; attract talents to the teaching profession. Better educated population increases economic potential for productivity.”
“The All Progressives Congress has made a commitment to provide one-meal-a-day for all primary school students; that would create jobs in agriculture, including poultry, catering and delivery services.”[/b]
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Islie:

Read through again, He switched to Anatomy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Don't give up hope...http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/10/10/what-its-like-to-live-with-schizophrenia/

Don't give me link,...its the same problem affecting all the mad people on the street,its a mental problem

1 Like

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
bettercreature:
Don't give me link,...its the same problem with all the mad people on the street,its a mental problem

The other day....I had a man who was brought in to the clinic where I work with a history of talking off point, and forgetting stuff.

I diagnosed him with dementia....a mental illness.

Dementia afflicts old people.....and even some people under 50. When you see a case it looks like a mad person.

Indeed....I once knew an old woman who wandered off and was not seen for days.

There are all sorts of mental illnesses. And yes....one of these days it may happen to someone close to you. So....a little understanding of the pains others live with please.....that is how you live up to your moniker Bettercreature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The other day....I had a man who was brought in to the clinic where I work with a history of talking off point, and forgetting stuff.

Dementia afflicts old people.....and even some people under 50. When you see a case it looks like a mad person.

There are all sorts of mental illnesses. And yes....one of these days it may happen to someone close to you. So....a little understanding of the pains others live with please.....that is how you live up to your moniker Bettercreature.
Yes you are right! just like every other diseases,it has GRADE but the fact is,they are all mental problem
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Juxtified:

Many common sense things will remain a mystery to you if you don't read. He didn't graduate from medical school. Pls try and develop a reading culture.

@OP: I hope they see him soon
So it's only people that read Medicine and Surgery that can graduate from medical school to you?..Are you saying u don't know courses like Anatomy, Dentistry, Medical Lab Tech/Science are offered in medical schools/faculties too?
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Juxtified(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not knowing & not wanting to know is a dangerous combination. You gave him a link to update himself, he crudely refused. So what more do u want to do? Break his skull and cellotape the knowledge to his brain? Abeg leave d man alone to wallow in his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by STENON(f): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2015
May God locate and bring him back safely.
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Juxtified(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Sheggy13:

So it's only people that read Medicine and Surgery that can graduate from medical school to you?..Are you saying u don't know courses like Anatomy, Dentistry, Medical Lab Tech/Science are offered in medical schools/faculties too?
Don't deceive urself. Only Dentistry there in ur list is worthy of mention. The rest na just technical schools and could as well be studied in polytechnics
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Islie:

Did you read the story?
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Juxtified:

Not knowing & not wanting to know is a dangerous combination. You gave him a link to update himself, he crudely refused. So what more do u want to do? Break his skull and cellotape the knowledge to his brain? Abeg leave d man alone to wallow in his ignorance.
I'm sure you are suffering from the same problem,why should i visit a link to read about a mental problem when i'm a psychologist
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by profmallory(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
You will find him in Jesus Name. Bring him to MfM HQ Yaba, God would rebuke that wasting spirit and he will actualize his destiny
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Juxtified(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
bettercreature:
I'm sure you are suffering from the same problem,why should i visit a link to read about a mental problem when i'm a psychologist
Now i see what problem is...
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by glodoh: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
It jst a pity a 29 years old with a. Disease like this cannot be found. I can. Feel what the family is going through. I pray he that he is found hale and hearty.
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
He will be find safety by God grace but if he's a Muslim just forget it coz he already joined ISIS or boko haram
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by DrObum(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Islie:

Bro, did you read the whole post
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Mr. Ademola Adewumi, told our correspondent that he was worried because the missing man was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2006 while studying Medicine at the University of Ilorin, Kwara State.

Schizophrenia is defined by the dictionary of Medicine as a mental disorder often characterised by abnormal social behaviour and failure to recognise what is real.

you still call him a doctor after this? shocked
Re: Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) by Akposkool(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
menix:
Chaiii...Kilo wey dey congested ow him go take see fresh air there..

They should b probably looking for him around d shores where fresh air yakpa..

Blame d parents sha, cous wen dey noticed d too much doctors book is having a touch wiv naked wires in his brain dey would have easily changed him course cous I sabii guyz wey dey kolo most nite we go to read..

Well d above still does not stop mii frm consoling wiv d family nd pray he returns unharmed..
is this English? No offense Boss but I think your shorthand and use of pidgin needs drastic improvement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.