Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment (23702 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline / Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / Abba Moro: Why I Petitioned AGF To Investigate 2015 Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Mayor I see you o. Olori nla grin
mayor20:
As far as I am concerned that exercise was a SHAM.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by arimahoseloka(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2015
lincolnj88:
right move by d illiterate though...... Anything recruitment in federal or state civil service is scam including military
Mr literate man, I greet u
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
The President of Northern Nigeria wants 78% of the intake North!

South West not (west) that voted this man should not complain but enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Sabo Group of Nigeria (South West)

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2015
derespect:
I hope each and everyone of us is favoured when next the recruitment exercise begins.
suspends and not cancellation, so never say never.
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by mbulela: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari is not probing things he should probe.
A high powered probe into this sham is needed and justice served on the swiftly.
A problem panel with duration or 21 days should be able to sort out this issue. Anyone that uses court to block it, the related court cases should be fast tracked.
This is one issue that should never be swept under the carpet.
That is how you show you are serious about corruption.
That is the sort of change we voted for.
Not ethnic jingostic verbal wars.
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Zico5(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
SweetSoup:
You didn't obtain the form, yet you were part of those who experience pain that day? What am i missing here?
Just read and comprehend better. Those that passed through NSITF will tell u the pains passed through to obtain the form, passed test and did interview and at the end for the allocations to be given to those that didn't participate at all. Since then I detest anything involving GEJ cos he is the worst calamity Nigeria will ever embrace.
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by sescoline(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by steveben7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Somtin jus tld me nt to erol 4 dat recruitment after d failed one we went for were many pple lost der lives, I lost faith in any govt recruitment under jonathan so sorry 4 those dat wasted der tym and energy applyin, hopfully wen d new govt start recruiting we wuld all get our employment
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zico5:
Hmmm, I know we wl make it right one day in this country. I didn't know why I refused to obtain that form. I knew that the recruitment will get k-leg like that of NSITF. The pains of that recruitment can never go away cos of what everyone of us experienced then. At the end no merit was considered. GEJ is a big scam.

What's up with the NSITF recruitment pls?
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
gassdon:
The President of Northern Nigeria wants 78% of the intake North!

South West not (west) that voted this man should not complain but enjoy the fruit of their labour.

Sabo Group of Nigeria (South West)

A fo.o.l sighted!!
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by BOFX: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Good......very good! I have read several open letters written by affected recruits to PMB on the issue of the recruitment suspension.

I marvel at how selfish people could be. Almost a million applicants had to part with an application fee in a recruitment process that later turned out to be a disaster. Government waded in and set up a presidential committee and as a result, mostly 'anointed applicants' were shortlisted. A fair question will be ' what were the criteria used in shortlisting the successful applicants?' I know a couple of friends who were academically, physically & mentally qualified to be shortlisted but weren't. So I ask again, what criteria were adopted in the selection process?

This reminds me of the scam they called 'FAAN recruitment', in which 'unfortunate' applicants were informed after the closing date that their names were not shortlisted for aptitude test because their state quota was already filled. Like seriously? How can a state quota be filled from the very beginning of a recruitment process? What special thing did the applicants who filled up the quota do other than fill some online forms & upload few academic credentials? Maybe I'm just being naive but until recruitment processes become more transparent and fair to all applicants (irrespective of background, influence, tribe or religion) with only the most qualified being shortlisted, I will feel no pity for those who try to enter through favoritism or nepotism and get caught in the process. God bless Nigeria!

*waiting for that person that will quote me to say rubbish........ I got lot of time today* angry

U call the FAAN recruitment exercise a SCAM?
Well, it is understandable. Because u were not among the chosen. The truth is, the last faan recruitment exercise is still the most transparent till date.
Other parastatal will surely borrow a leaf from them.
Be rest assured that the successful candidates of faan recruitment process will surely resume in a very short while from now.

The presidency is aware that the process to a reasonable degree is fair and open.
Have a wonderful day man!
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by AMBODE(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
I hope FAAN is still on! ...pls God

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
BOFX:

U call the FAAN recruitment exercise a SCAM?
Well, it is understandable. Because u were not among the chosen. The truth is, the last faan recruitment exercise is still the most transparent till date.
Other parastatal will surely borrow a leaf from them.
Be rest assured that the successful candidates of faan recruitment process will surely resume in a very short while from now.

The presidency is aware that the process to a reasonable degree is fair and open.
Have a wonderful day man!
And I can understand why you are so eager to defend that fraud FAAN called a recruitment. You were among those selected. It may interest you to know that after the fraudulent shortlisting and aptitude test, strange names that were not even on the list initially began to emerge. I wish you well but what baffles me is how you can defend a fraud just because it favours you. No government recruitment has been transparent in the past one decade but all those rubbish will soon come to an end. I'll advice you adjust and embrace the change that has come to stay. Cheers!
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by OLAMINREWA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
And I can understand why you are so eager to defend that fraud FAAN called a recruitment. You were among those selected. It may interest you to know that after the fraudulent shortlisting and aptitude test, strange names that were not even on the list initially began to emerge. I wish you well but what baffles me is how you can defend a fraud just because it favours you. No government recruitment has been transparent in the past one decade but all those rubbish will soon come to an end. I'll advice you adjust and embrace the change that has come to stay. Cheers!
I can testify that faan recruitment exercise was to a large extent fair. 80% or more of the applicants in the first list released knows nobody, can't really say same about the second list. Generally, I was impressed with the exercise....cordination, timing and information dissemination... Even private organisations need to take a queue from them

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by BOFX: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

U are calling the recruitment process a fraud because you were not among the few chosen? That's too bad.
My advice to you:
LEARN to rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
BOFX:

U are calling the recruitment process a fraud because you were not among the few chosen? That's too bad.
My advice to you:
LEARN to rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn.
Abeg park well! If you must know, I never applied for FAAN but I have qualified close relatives who did. Mind you, my cousin was among the lucky applicants who were shortlisted but we knew how he made the list. That is not enough reason to keep quiet when things favour us in a fraudulent exercise. I rejoice with people who work hard to gain success just as I mock people who choose to use the 'backdoor' and get caught. So if you belong to the latter, be rest assured I will mock and embarass you and even a thousand more in that category at any given opportunity. Good luck!
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by BOFX: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Abeg park well! If you must know, I never applied for FAAN but I have qualified close relatives who did. Mind you, my cousin was among the lucky applicants who were shortlisted but we knew how he made the list. That is not enough reason to keep quiet when things favour us in a fraudulent exercise. I rejoice with people who work hard to gain success just as I mock people who choose to use the 'backdoor' and get caught. So if you belong to the latter, be rest assured I will mock and embarass you and even a thousand more in that category at any given opportunity. Good luck!

Have u ever seen a human made system that is 100%? Do you expect that the faan recruitment process to be 100%?
If your relatives/friends were among those selected through the "back door", it's because the faan process as well any other human process is not 100%. There will always be room for such lapses. For example, u can never eliminate risk in life(there is always a residual risk), but u can always mitigate it.
Considering the above my friend, the faan recruitment exercise is the best so far in terms of probity and candour!
I hope this have been informative for you? Thanks for reading.
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
BOFX:

Have u ever seen a human made system that is 100%? Do you expect that the faan recruitment process to be 100%?
If your relatives/friends were among those selected through the "back door", it's because the faan process as well any other human process is not 100%. There will always be room for such lapses. For example, u can never eliminate risk in life(there is always a residual risk), but u can always mitigate it.
Considering the above my friend, the faan recruitment exercise is the best so far in terms of probity and candour!
I hope this have been informative for you? Thanks for reading.
Very articulate post I must admit.......but I refuse to be convinced. wink grin
Re: FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment by myrita(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
I think this suspension means that it has been cance
lled because the same word suspension was used in the case of david paradang but it was to mean sacked, so lets take note that the recruitment has been cancelled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System? / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.