Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,063 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game (31254 Views)

Rohr Invites 23 For Tanzania Game: Mikel, Iheanacho Invited, Oboabona Dropped / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by chax100(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
My condolences.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
But that wont stop u playng 4
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by j4sure(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Heyahhhhhhhhhhh Sowi oooooNaija Best golie . RIP hope she is old sha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Osisie(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Damn! I just saw the news on Complete Sport frontpage as I was heading to work.
I shouted.

I don't even know what to say. I feel so bad abt this.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by XFive: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
MadCow1:
Is that why he is not in Goal for his Nation? angry

And I was thinking he broke his hand or something more serious.. angry

Where is the Patriotism? If we lose this match Enyeama go hear am. angry

Plenty children dey nairaland now. Take heart my Man
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Bluffly: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
In as much as I give you my condolences, I wonder why you cannot tell your coach the reason for opting out. It still sound absurd and it appears as indiscipline. You gave your coach reasons to start thinking otherwise and when one start to think otherwise in a relationship there is a problem. No matter what, you should have confided in your coach. All the same, accept my heartfelt condolences again Eyeanma.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by engrolawei: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
5starmilitant:
Nairaland sha.....thesame pipo wey won finish his life with curse for not turning up, are the ones now saying SORRY.

Rip to the deceased!
People just didnt hear him out first before condemning him. He has been very patriotic over the years, and we owe him some respect for that.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by amnesty7: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
"Loses mother to death." what a sentence!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by MadCow1: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
XFive:

Plenty children dey nairaland now. Take heart my Man

Where you manufactured or created? Are you not somebody's child?

Smart dumb Niggas all over Nairaland. angry

Better waka cross road before you price market wey you no wan buy. angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Eleko or oni moin_moin.. It is spelled 'Between' not 'BTW' ..never mind though you can't spell "U"
eleko1:
Sorry! I'm too busy to reread/modify post. U are too small to correct me.Btw,it is English not english
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by anelen(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
Eyah..

Rip to d deceased aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ may GOD grant the Bereaved strength aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Grace to bear the loss..
Amen
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by ketekete: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Mama rest in peace sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Kulas: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
RIP to d mother of d best goal stopper in Africa.Enyeama take heart.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by dyn1800: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Enyeama parent died or mother..... Poor reporting .... RIP MAMA
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by eleko1: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Sorry!I dnt engage kid/trade insult with lady
ToyozzieTohBad:
Eleko or oni moin_moin.. It is spelled 'Between' not 'BTW' ..never mind though you can't spell "U"
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Smooyis(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Take heart our darling goalkeeper. God will be your strength. Rip to mama.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by lucyhelp(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2015
heart felt sympathy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by wristbangle: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss enyeama.

Nigerians are just too judge mental. Shebi una don see the reason now.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by xp17(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
How can you console someone with a bad english nah? Take Heart ..
a modern man does not ask if you know how to say it, rather he ask if you have anything to say.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by RealAdewole(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
pls correct him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by jammyunn(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2015
RIP mama Vincent. But that aside, I think he should have told the coach at least that his mum is not well and therefore needs to be with his family rather than ignoring the call without "reason". I've seen cases were footballers are given compassionate leave to be with their family in terms of death or illness like in Van Dar Sar's wife case. Some are even granted leave to be with their wives during child birth.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by chyket(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
This is why its not good to draw hasty conclusions.Always give people the benefit of doubt and avoid prejudice.
RIP to Enyeama"s mum.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by femi4: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
[size=15pt] belle de turn me! angry
[/size]
same here
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by ahamonyeka(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Sorry eyeama.
And everybody is talking rubbish about his absent from the match not knowing why he has fail to honour the invitation.if I may ask has he not be showing up against every other matches?let's stop judging when we don't know why he is not honouring any invitation.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by timunstopable: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
R.I.P. to ur mum enyeama very sad

Bt next time communicate.Yes we know this period is going to be tought for you.Bt you dont communicate your reason for your absence to your coach/nff on instagram

Jux a simple text msg next time

Bt we all mourn with you and pray almighty God ll comfort you and ur family
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2015
R.I.P 2 his parent, So sad.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
RIP mother
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by mmsen: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
I knew it had to be something very serious. People should be allowed to deal with family issues privately.

This man has always been dedicated to the Nigerian national team.

To his dear mother, rest in power.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by nani212(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
how can you correct someone with bad english
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by mikkypel(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2015
5starmilitant:
Nairaland sha.....thesame pipo wey won finish his life with curse for not turning up, are the ones now saying SORRY.

Rip to the deceased!

U sef, why did Enyeama not put the reason before the blames, people won't have said anything, they know he isn't injured, so why should he opt out and now that he has spoken and Nigerians are not heartless people, we know what it means to lose a dear person but what should hinder him from saying it out b4
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Lawsimon(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2015
take heart...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United / Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.