Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game (31393 Views)

Rohr Invites 23 For Tanzania Game: Mikel, Iheanacho Invited, Oboabona Dropped / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by sani99: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
MAY GOD give Vincent the fortitude to bear the lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by gbens2000(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
MadCow1:
Is that why he is not in Goal for his Nation? angry

And I was thinking he broke his hand or something more serious.. angry

Where is the Patriotism? If we lose this match Enyeama go hear am. angry
mad goat 100000000000000000000000000000000000000
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by MadCow1: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
gbens2000:
mad goat 100000000000000000000000000000000000000

undecided

Nice to meet you Mr. MadGoat, I am MadCow.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
make the woman no go there dey do eyes to my father o. RIP to her sha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
sani99:
MAY GOD give Vincent the fortitude to bear the lost
and the fortitude to catch the ball
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by gbens2000(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
MadCow1:

undecided

lol,ur madness no get boundaries.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by MadCow1: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
gbens2000:
lol,ur madness no get boundaries.

Does you own Madness have boundary? shocked
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by gbens2000(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Does you own Madness have boundary? shocked

mad goat ok mad cow.na d name wry u gv urself so na nly u dey mad for here.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by MadCow1: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
gbens2000:
mad goat ok mad cow.na d name wry u gv urself so na nly u dey mad for here.

Please drex go far.. I dey take anything wey you dey worship take beg you.

Na only me waka come, free me make I continue my journey alone.

angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by gbens2000(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2015
MadCow1:

Please drex go far.. I dey take anything wey you dey worship take beg you.

Na only me waka come, free me make I continue my journey alone.

angry
goodluck on ur journey,madcow1.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by horlabiyi(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Sorry bro,take heart
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Raypawer(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
R.I.P to the dead, God Grant you the fortitude to bear the loss... sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by histemple: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
babaearly:
Thats sad to hear. Meanwhile ignorant nigerians nearly tore him open without knowing why he opted out.
Very Judgy people angry

Do not blame Nigerians who castigated him because that is Enyeama's fault.

He should have communicated to Nigerians or even the football federation that his mother is ill or dead. So that they will know exactly why.

Where there is lack of communication, the mind speculates and imagination runs riot.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by ifypedro38(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Adieu Ma Enyeama, Rest in peace
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by donbenie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
To all those who have been lambasting and insulting Enyeama without bordering to know the reasons for his withdrawal hope you ALL bury your heads in shame..

Cc:mrking3

SHAME ON YOU..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by myners007: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Allow the dead to bury the dead
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by joehellah04(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
RIP
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by ezibaiyke: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
may her soul rest in peace...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
Eyah..

Rip to d deceased aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ may GOD grant the Bereaved strength aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Grace to bear the loss..

Why did you act that way? I wasnt expecting that from you at all. You've performed par below.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by QueenEdna(f): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Why did you act that way? I wasnt expecting that from you at all. You've performed par below.
how do you mean? Whats wrong with my comment ?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
how do you mean? Whats wrong with my comment ?

Lol. I was only playing pranks to seek your attention and now guess what? I've gotten it. Lovely Queen you are.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by QueenEdna(f): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. I was only playing pranks to seek your attention and now guess what? I've gotten it. Lovely Queen you are.
nice1, lols cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by bamasite(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Am so sorry our number one shot stopper. I have been there so I know how it feels. Take heart and rip to your mum. We love you dear.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
nice1, lols cheesy
Lolz. So how are you doing? Good right?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by QueenEdna(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Lolz. So how are you doing? Good right?
yeah i am good.. U̶̲̥̅̊ can drop me a mail, dnt let us derail the thread smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
yeah i am good.. U̶̲̥̅̊ can drop me a mail, dnt let us derail the thread smiley

Alright! Will PM you now since no available mail address on your profile.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by petux(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
k
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by mmsen: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2015
histemple:

Do not blame Nigerians who castigated him because that is Enyeama's fault.

He should have communicated to Nigerians or even the football federation that his mother is ill or dead. So that they will know exactly why.

Where there is lack of communication, the mind speculates and imagination runs riot.

He told them that he had a family issue to attend to.

His word should have been trusted, this is a man who has always been 100% dedicated to the cause. At no point has he ever given anyone cause to doubt him.

Why should he have to divulge all of his business, if the man and his family wish to mourn in peace they should have that right - not everything needs to be in the public domain.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by madgoat(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vincent Enyeama Loses Mother To Death, Apologises For Missing Tanzania Game by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
madgoat:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bros..

You no try sha.. angry

You no see another Moniker to use?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles / Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.