Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

School Of Nursing Or University - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / School Of Nursing Or University (956 Views)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic) / Nursing School Or University Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Of Nursing Or University by kubumilano(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2015
pls Frnds,
my sister is thinking if she should enrol for school of nursing or she should attend d univeristy and read nursing as a course.So i am here now asking those of us who are experts ir have an idea of the health sector to put me through on which is best.Thank You.
Re: School Of Nursing Or University by trendphemmy(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2015
nothimg beats university nursimg, school of nursing give only rn after dat she will still go further to add qualifications to get jobs but university give bsc,rn,rm, public health
Re: School Of Nursing Or University by macIB(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Tell her to enroll into the university nursing program. Soon and very soon those diploma nursing school will soon be a thing of the past in Nigeria starting from 2017 or thereabout. However if the university has not clicked, she can just keep herself busy at a school of nursing for the time being. But that nursing university degree is a must
Re: School Of Nursing Or University by kubumilano(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

Quick Weight Loss Tips Ready To Lose Weight Now Garcinia Supreme HCA / Why Bleach When You Can Tone Your Skin Naturally / Do You Still Want To Be A 2 Minutes Man On Bed? Last Longer Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.