Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group (605 Views)

Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu / Igbo Needs A National Leader / Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by marked10(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
A call has gone out to the Igbo people by a Christian based group, the Apostolic of Prophetic Elders (ACPE) saying they need to pray fervently so that God could deliver the race from the spirit of marginalization and dehumanization in the country.

The group said this after an eight-day international prayer conference in Akwa, saying what is happening in the country is abnormal and needs an abnormal prayer.

In a communique released at the end of the conference and signed by Very Rev E.S. I. Chukwu, George Enekwechi, Uche Umerie and Rev Canon Chuma Ugochukwu read: “All government establishments must avoid eye-service, hypocrisy, nepotism, tribalism and all manner of evil disposition.

“To this end, the conference urges President Muhammadu Buhari, the governors and all those who are in authority to ensure that all Nigerians are treated equally even while not sparing those that looted the nation’s treasury irrespective of their party, tribe or religion.

“There is also the need for abnormal prayers in our present abnormal situations where insurgency of different descriptions, including kidnapping, political violence, armed robbery, rape, ritual murder and sacrifices, corruption in the public sector and same sex marriage, are prevailing.

“We pray that God will lead all those in authority so that they will lead the nation with the fear of God for the people to rejoice” - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/igbo-needs-gods-intervention-from.html#sthash.EZ5HmQCr.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by HungerBAD: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Man of God stick to the pulpit.

The Igbo's do not need prayers, what they need is to come together as a United People. There is power in Unity, and as long as they continue to pursue personal selfish interest, then the goal post will keep on shifting.

What is abnormal in what is happening in Nigeria? that there is a constant supply of power? or that corruption has suddenly nose dived into the thin air?or that Boko Haram has nearly been wiped out? what is abnormal?and the last time i checked, same sex was illegal in Nigeria, so what is this Man of God talking about.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by christinie(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Amen.
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by Ciscogod(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Were they marginalized in the past regime?
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by otr1(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
No, what they need is change.
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by Jenny1010(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
I hate how buhari is treating my pple.
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by pbs4real(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Jenny1010:
I hate how buhari is treating my pple.
like seriously
Re: Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group by Princewill1(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Thunder Fire this group and its members!

No apologies

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Deputy Chief Of Staff, Media Aide For VP / Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry / School Fees Return: Fayose Terminates Free Education In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.