Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) (42431 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / 2face Daughter, Ehibenzy Idibia, Honoured In The US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Olaooni88(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2015
seunlayi:
congrat to you woman and who is the father of the baby?
Seun Layi ni

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Ariani: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2015
welcome back cos dia is no place lyk home
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by udysweet(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Contents of ur story and headline are a bit contradictory. 1st international flught and again london see u soon,dsnt indicate nigeria na. I follow her on IG,and saw dis post,if it were naija I'm sure news wld hav carried it. Oya corect yasef @op and I ddnt say vex about it,lol!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by abbaapple: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2015
shocked aftr Jim Iyke don blow her fuse finish na nw d real pikin de comot for anoder man. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by haryomikun(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by LaurelP(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
I Love Uche Jombo. She's not as controvercial and media hungry as her coleagues and she acts pretty well too

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by PasNina(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
denkyw:
is that her baby?
No; it's not her's ... it's yours.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
How is it my business?
Her body language is saying Nigeria is her home
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
na wetin be dat wey she carry for chest?na monkey or teddy bear?he look like monkey to me
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Akposkool(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:
Any lady that will carry my pikin like dat I will send her packing... Wetin do her back #new generation n*nsense
make she back pikin for plane? Bros abeg bone that thing. Na those backing dey affect our ladies breasst so when 16 years own go loyal like police officer. Check oyinbo boobs and see how firm they are. Please I like this type of carrying. Leave her and remain in your stone age. We are evolving. No offense sir

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by QueenEdna(f): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:
Any lady that will carry my pikin like dat I will send her packing... Wetin do her back #new generation n*nsense
you are soo 14th century undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:
You need to get your azz out the cave you are living in.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2015
seunlayi:
congrat to you woman and who is the father of the baby?
You no know say nah you shocked

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by gabpaul: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Na mumu things dey make FP dis days...so as she don come back now wetin she bring for us...Mtcheewww Nonsense
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by missKiffy(f): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2015
How time flies, didn't know it's up to 2 years she's in America
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Diesel1(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2015
rokiatu:
You need to get your azz out the cave you are living in.
who is dis one? Are u on nairaland too hiaaan

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by eph12(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
Welcome

Please send me some dollars grin grin grin
If only Buhari can hurry up and start paying the 5k monthly you won't have to beg for some dollars cheesy

Na joke o
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
eph12:

If only Buhari can hurry up and start paying the 5k monthly you won't have to beg for some dollars cheesy

Na joke o
I collected mine yesterday, I don't know about u cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by dame16: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
wow this looks good kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by alfa0: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:

lol, i think you didn't get the motive right.
i prefer it,it helps the mother see what is happening to her baby easily and that mother to baby interaction will be there.
carrying your baby in front has a lot of advantages.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by aminae: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:

Wetin happen to your own back? man back and woman back na de same back, no wan carry stone and the other vita foam!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Diesel1(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2015
aminae:

Wetin happen to your own back? man back and woman back na de same back, no wan carry stone and the other vita foam!!!
rubbish dis ur mum carry u like dat ?dis is how one woman lose em pikin as dat in tore
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by fizdonchampion(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Welcome home. Any welcome party update?
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
Welcome
Please send me some dollars grin grin grin
Barawo banza grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by klax(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Not impress and I don't give a damn. I don't even know her and I don't want to know her.

My greeting to the little innocent baby that is all but for that crapy thing called Uche Rodriguez or Uche Rodgercrapy or Uche Raggamufuck. Damn!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

Barawo banza grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by eph12(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
I collected mine yesterday, I don't know about u cheesy
And you still begging? Bruh try and manage nau. Others never collect o shocked
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
eph12:

And you still begging? Bruh try and manage nau. Others never collect o shocked
even the richest man in the world can't stop searching /looking for money wink
Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Kingbilo(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Diesel1:

So you would rather your child spend 5 hours a day looking at Brazilian hair than his/her mothers face?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Since when did LONDON teleport to US?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Look / Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.