Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

2Face vs Styl-Plus - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (17105 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / Styl-Plus Olufunmi Song: Can Someone Please Translate? / P-square vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by mrmetoo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2006
Love styl-plus but i think 2face deserves to take this one. The guy is everywhere, his voice is great even from the days of plantashun boiz, lets be honest even then his voice stood out. 2face has become such a huge star thats why Nigerians take him for granted. How can anyone say sunny nneji (don't crucify me) or Dare is better than tuface c'mon. I have non-Nigerian friends that have listened to styl plus and tuface but they only stand up, dance and sing when tuface comes on(don't get me wrong some like styl plus too). Tuface is the only naija artiste u hear in like foreign parties(its not just about marketing the quality of music is good). Until tuface comes with his second album we'll know if he's really talented or not but from plantashun boiz till his last album i think that guy has proven himself very well. Just to end this he doesn't have one hit single his album was a hit.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by samyy: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2006
sha 4 me i would prefer style plus
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Dipp: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2006
Dare art Alade? are you joking that guy can't do jack and is extremely unimpressive at all! had so much expectations from his album, especially after the whole project fame madness, but he just did'nt impress me and anyone i know angry
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by faze3(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2006
damn yea all funny ucant compair tuface 2 stylplus star+ way way better dantuface but faze the real deal
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by nilla(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2006
@ topic

I prefer Stylplus over 2face
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by saintkola(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2006
duh, what were u thinking when u were comparing dem ? anyway, styl+ is still d better- dey gat voice. but they are not being managed well. 'Olufunmi' should have gone places but sadly, it didn't.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by labiran(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2006
prefer Styl Plus over 2face anytime of da day even tho 2face is tight. Like him too, but really like Styl Plus.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by MOM1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2006
How on earth will people just wakeup and compare 2face with styl-plus,Individually 2face cant stand each member of styl-plus,they ve got the talent,they all play each musical instument or the other,what kinda instument can 2face work on,English na wahala,later him go dey sing just because i no finish school,it all S**T.

You can imagine the advert he had with Guiness,did last for months,it was all rubbish.No concept.Hey dude next time you compare him with people like Segun Arinze and Co, Ok
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by chistiana(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
i rather choose style plus cause kennis music are only trying their best to promote tuface music, the only music i know its ok compare to style plus is African Queen, then Ole thats all. the rest are trash, style plus as their style but yet they are really trying.

they keep given tuface award, i dont know why and i dont still see the music he his singing.

let even comapre that to ruggedman, well sa every thing is moneyin Nigeria is money.
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2006
styl face
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by lioness(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2006
my face tongue
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by JustGood(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2007
2 of dem hot o
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by sophiat(f): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2007
Styl-plus is better dan 2face in all aspects
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by lalaboi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2007
luv both!!!!! based on latest albums i'll choose 2face
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Emad(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2007
i think styl plus album is better than tuface's second album
the lyrics are better. Tuface also has a great a great album, but some of the songs do not make sense.
Unlike Styl-plus which has great lyrics and a great diversity in style
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by okooloyun1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2011
2face is da bomb!!
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2013
This thread has been existing for 8years (since 2005)! Now, everyone can see clearly that 2Face is the deal...
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by pittarz0001: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
uchetobi: Tu face and style plus ummh
both are cool but i dont think they should be compared muscially one is solo and the other is a group.
Styl plus- better voices
tuface- far more handsome kiss than anybody in styl plus and has more charisma, better performer, more interesting, more exciting
If i had an option to watch both of them perform il go for tu face. maybe cuz of the hip hop mix.
i guess it all depend on what kind of music you really dig
dats d fact
Re: 2Face vs Styl-Plus by Smartlife(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Managed to bump into this thread .... I read from page one till the end. Suen was feeling both parties music then. I really like stylplus and they inspire me in music. I noticed that as of 2005 I can see stylplus is big and had good fans.. Fast forward to 2015 2face is accepted globally. Stylplus broke up after management issues within them. I still remember one guy at page 2 or 3 who was saying watch out for Psquare. I smiled today and I learnt a lesson which is : Never give up as you are working hard. If you slack, your competitors will over run you.... It sad that styplus is not hitting it big now. Though I love them and there songs will be evergreen in my heart's cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / VIDEO: Zlatan & Burna Boy – Killin Dem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.