Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' (803 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by akinyemibalogs: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Good day Blacksatino

I am an ardent reader of your website, www.blacksatino.com, especially the Readers Mail Section...

Please help me out. I am like between the devil and the deep blue sea.

My name is Elinna, I would want my surname to remain anonymous for obvious reason. I am from Plateau State. Still in my mid 20s

I have been dating this guy for five years now and I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. He’s my kind of guy. Aside his handsomeness, he’s godly and sincere.

I just returned to the country from Ukraine where I went to complete my masters programme on ICT.

Last month, my man took me to his family house for the first time to introduce me officially to his parents and other family members as his wife-to-be.

Continue to read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/my-fiances-dad-says-he-wants-to-sleep.html

Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Kartun: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2015
hahahaa
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Gerrarahia mehn!
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Mimiflourish(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Abomination... Run!
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by powerfulsettingz: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Don't sleep with him, but just try open ur leg
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by rawpadgin(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Run away from that family

if the head(father) is this crazy, the other part of the body(family members) must be crazy as well
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by therealdeal10: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Put everytin na which wan b continue 2 read undecided
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by kossyablaze(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol end time in law

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by bamog(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
undecided d king must hear abt diz
Re: ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' by Yustash001(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Explain to your fiance...what he said...

(1) (Reply)

Gerrarahere!!! Phyno Is Engaged + Wants To Collaborate With Vic O / Davido To Pause Music For A While And Serve His Country As A Corper? / Don Jazzy Lands Huge Endorsement Deal With Johnnie Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.