Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno (1040 Views)

Introducing The Real Peter Obi( We Say No To Godfatherism In Anambra) / Intoducing: The Real Peter Obi / The Real Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Nairalanddiary: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle. So, can we really blame those who mistake him for a good man?

The other trouble with Peter Obi is that he believes that after stealing Anambra State blind, he could just rustle up a ridiculous handover note and force-feed his voodoo accounting principles on the rest of us and we would lap it all up without question and remain eternally grateful that we have been touched by an angel. What a cheek! Peter thinks that because he spent all his years in Nsukka, “peddling stuff” rather than studying philosophy, we are all addle-headed like him and would not remember or understand that in any accounting process, there are assets and liabilities as well as credit and debit.

So, he manufactured a laughable handover note that is full of dead bodies and believes that by shouting about it from the rooftops, our attention would be diverted from him while he enjoys his loot in absolute peace. Worse still, he believes that his spin-doctors, Val Obienyem and Mazi Odera, have all the cunning and firepower to weave believable stories that would mislead probing eyes. So, he directed them to shout about his phony N75bn anytime Governor Obiano’s performance seems to attract a positive reaction and hijack the encomium for the little god of Agulu.

People would also ask questions about the blatant rape of Anambra State, the award of contracts without due process, the dubious collaborations with South African businessmen and the criminal neglect of Awka, the state capital, for so many years. Naturally, they would shudder at the utter lack of big ideas in eight years and the disastrous entry into national politics that cost Goodluck Jonathan a well deserved second term and threw Ndigbo into a political evil forest.

Of course they would remember that Chukwuma Soludo had warned Jonathan of the inevitable consequences of having Peter as his adviser. But Jonathan did not pay attention. He had hoped that if Jesus had told Peter, “Upon this Rock will I build my church,” then he, too, could build his second term hopes on the Peter of Agulu. Now, it has dawned on Goodluck Jonathan that Obi is a different kind of Peter—in fact, that this Peter is no ROCK at all!

Anambra WAKE UP! !

Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is the trashiest trash i have ever read

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by AnambraDota: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This is the trashiest trash i have ever read

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153016445657703&id=96184337702&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6190253412277076637%3Amf_story_key.2817902598981496044%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.

Visit that link and see people's epic response to that nonsense
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by patrick89(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
This obiora has done harm to himself!! he should be careful! he has been duly shredded on Saharareporter
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
mehn the weirdest thrash ever conceived from a human being...
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by nadisms: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
REPLY TO OBINNA AGHADINUNO....

PETER OBI IS THE BEST GOVERNOR ANAMBRA STATE HAS EVER PRODUCE::::..

BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THAT PETER OBI LEFT 86bn FOR WILLIE OBIANO

Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by chigoizie7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairalanddiary:
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle. So, can we really blame those who mistake him for a good man?

The other trouble with Peter Obi is that he believes that after stealing Anambra State blind, he could just rustle up a ridiculous handover note and force-feed his voodoo accounting principles on the rest of us and we would lap it all up without question and remain eternally grateful that we have been touched by an angel. What a cheek! Peter thinks that because he spent all his years in Nsukka, “peddling stuff” rather than studying philosophy, we are all addle-headed like him and would not remember or understand that in any accounting process, there are assets and liabilities as well as credit and debit.

So, he manufactured a laughable handover note that is full of dead bodies and believes that by shouting about it from the rooftops, our attention would be diverted from him while he enjoys his loot in absolute peace. Worse still, he believes that his spin-doctors, Val Obienyem and Mazi Odera, have all the cunning and firepower to weave believable stories that would mislead probing eyes. So, he directed them to shout about his phony N75bn anytime Governor Obiano’s performance seems to attract a positive reaction and hijack the encomium for the little god of Agulu.

People would also ask questions about the blatant rape of Anambra State, the award of contracts without due process, the dubious collaborations with South African businessmen and the criminal neglect of Awka, the state capital, for so many years. Naturally, they would shudder at the utter lack of big ideas in eight years and the disastrous entry into national politics that cost Goodluck Jonathan a well deserved second term and threw Ndigbo into a political evil forest.

Of course they would remember that Chukwuma Soludo had warned Jonathan of the inevitable consequences of having Peter as his adviser. But Jonathan did not pay attention. He had hoped that if Jesus had told Peter, “Upon this Rock will I build my church,” then he, too, could build his second term hopes on the Peter of Agulu. Now, it has dawned on Goodluck Jonathan that Obi is a different kind of Peter—in fact, that this Peter is no ROCK at all!

Anambra WAKE UP! !

Ewu hausa,

And your point exactly is?
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by nadisms: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
More evidence to show that PETER OBI LEFT 86bn for Gov Obiano...

I LEFT 86bn IN GOVT COFFERS-PETER OBI
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/left-86bn-govt-coffers-peter-obi/

Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by brize(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hahahahahaha some people eeeh, i know Mr.Peter Obi is cunning but he was still the best thibg that happened to our Anambra and more over the best in Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Dosinspector(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mr Man go find Job ,EZI
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by Caseless: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol@ voice of woman in labor grin
Re: Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno by FKO81(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
nadisms:
More evidence to show that PETER OBI LEFT 86bn for Gov Obiano...

I LEFT 86bn IN GOVT COFFERS-PETER OBI
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/left-86bn-govt-coffers-peter-obi/
Obiora any evidence to support your claims if not, case close allow Mr Obi to be, Gov Willie have started were he stopped and he is doing great than Peter, please we don't need political abrakatabra in Anambra state. I luv my state Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Xrisdon: Why Yoruba Dont Give Their Female Child To Igbo,hausa. Its 2 Countries / [photos] Troops Reopens School In Gwoza, Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Members / MI ( Jude Abaga) Insults Femi Fani-kayode On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.