Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71790 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redmitch: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
obstead200:
buy diamond puppy dry food. Soak it in hot milk. It is ur best bet for affordable puppy food for now. A 20kg bag will last for at least 3months for ur puppy.
In future u can switch to indomie waste and fish head/ chicken intestines (u can easily get this for almost free in any market.)

Please and I plead, DO NOT GIVE ANY SORT OF INTESTINE(in the sense of bowels, ie, lungs, hearts, liver, intestine, foetus and so on) to your dog, except you can afford to lose it. Almost all illnesses in any animal can be traced to that region. Warning.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by redfigure(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
redmitch:

Please and I plead, DO NOT GIVE ANY SORT OF INTESTINE(in the sense of bowels, ie, lungs, hearts, liver, intestine, foetus and so on) to your dog, except you can afford to lose it. Almost all illnesses in any animal can be traced to that region. Warning.

You're right from all indications
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ezle(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
My rott is a year naw but haven't seen d 1st heat. Does dis happen?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by miremoses(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ezle:
..u know d rules..pics!!..have patient

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ezle:
Yes it happens, continue feeding her right and if she sint on multivitamins u can get one for as low as 1.5k dereabout(vetzyme)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by MansaMoussa: 2:58am On Jan 07, 2016
When my Male Rottie was left in the hands of my mum and sisters for xmas.....here's what became if him! he's a year though.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by inception101(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Just got this playful one

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Yababoy(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Can someone here suggest a solution to this? My 4 months old rott is so destructive. He has almost destroyed my AC pipes on my balcony. I hate to chain him down but if I don't he goes on a destructive spree. What can I do to stop him doing this. Given him toys and all yet he still destroys.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by deeswagger: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Yababoy:
Can someone here suggest a solution to this? My 4 months old rott is so destructive. He has almost destroyed my AC pipes on my balcony. I hate to chain him down but if I don't he goes on a destructive spree. What can I do to stop him doing this. Given him toys and all yet he still destroys.

Walk the dog more often... Long walks by the way

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
MansaMoussa:
When my Male Rottie was left in the hands of my mum and sisters for xmas.....here's what became if him! he's a year though.
Dem don bring out the feminine character in am. Lol
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
deeswagger:

Walk the dog more often... Long walks by the way
Yea long walks shld go a long way preferably in d evenings
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Yababoy(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2016
knyte:

Yea long walks shld go a long way preferably in d evenings
Thanks. hopefully i'll do that today.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by anochuks08(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bored and decided to take some random shots of Bullet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Hollavick: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2016
pmadise:
Nice one K

My rott of about 5 months is already dealing with my guests to my optimum satisfaction. I cant wait to add another rottie. #LUVROTTIE. Bought him as a puppy and he's going along wella with the entire family (including my 2 little boys). Oga Knight, please remember me jare.

You may try this sorts too http://www.infonotch.com/10-adorable-fiery-dog-breeds/
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ezle(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
miremoses:
..u know d rules..pics!!..have patient
That's Betty....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by miremoses(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ezle:

That's Betty....
..luvly rott..for d heat period,always take her on long walks and also try feeding her on diamond dog feed for puppy...it helps..my opt sha
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by b0y(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dear All,

My rottie of 12 weeks old has been down with Parvovirus in the last 8 days? Vet says its recovery is very slow and had to change course of treatment after it didnt yield to the first. I'm seriously concerned as a lot has been spent on treatment already and im a little uncertain whether the pup will pull thru on this.

Is parvovirus treatment usually this intense and does it take this long for the pup to recover? someone please advise.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
b0y:
Dear All,

My rottie of 12 weeks old has been down with Parvovirus in the last 8 days? Vet says its recovery is very slow and had to change course of treatment after it didnt yield to the first. I'm seriously concerned as a lot has been spent on treatment already and im a little uncertain whether the pup will pull thru on this.

Is parvovirus treatment usually this intense and does it take this long for the pup to recover? someone please advise.
Parvo recovery is a slow process and yes treatment is a lot of work also. The vet shld b able to get him out of d danger zone
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by b0y(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
knyte:

Parvo recovery is a slow process and yes treatment is a lot of work also. The vet shld b able to get him out of d danger zone

Thanks Knyte. I actually lost the pup yesterday. Twas a painful loss but life goes on. smiley
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
b0y:

Thanks Knyte. I actually lost the pup yesterday. Twas a painful loss but life goes on. smiley
Sorry about the loss, vaccination for puppies is very important so is less exposure to the outside environment until it's gotten all its shot
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by kunlesufyan(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2016
knyte:
Am sure for those who knw a Lil about rotties we wld av heard there are all kinds of rotties.. German, American, Serbia, Roman.The question is are dere really different types of rotties? I'll throw this to the house before answering
I know there's a rott call the box head rott..it has a massive head
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by b0y(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
knyte:

Sorry about the loss, vaccination for puppies is very important so is less exposure to the outside environment until it's gotten all its shot

It's painful that I had to learn the hard way. It was after this I figured that vaccination was key. The pup already took two shots before purchase but I delayed with the last one.

Points taken and well noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2016
When did we go from this to this

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2016
b0y:

It's painful that I had to learn the hard way. It was after this I figured that vaccination was key. The pup already took two shots before purchase but I delayed with the last one.

Points taken and well noted. Thanks.
Sorry once again, if u ready to gve it another shot u can check my signature nd i can gve u guidance
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
How do you want ur ideal rottweiler to look like?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Yababoy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr Cute

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by edyken001: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
She is a year and refused to come on heat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2016
edyken001:
She will at her own time, keep taking care of her

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by miremoses(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2016
edyken001:
she z stil 1 yr,and u stil complainin..one of my pals got a rott in 2012...so d dog didnt enter heat til wen she was 2yes and five mnths..stil no show...den he sold d dog to sumone at a cheap price because he taught d dog was infertile...den after two wks of sellin d dog...he got a news from d buyer tellin him d dog was on heat...my friend(who was d buyer almost fainted)he started regrettin it...he even begged d guy to sell him back d dog..but it was late...from what i heard..d buyer sold d puppies 80-100k each..so what im tryin to say z dat u shud b calm and pray for her heat period to come
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Ezle(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Hello @knyte, what r the tins am going to notice when a dog is pregnant. She's in her 3rd week and I noticed is her nipples are getting big, everybody complained she's getting fatter, she lick her vulva a lot.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by icesmooth: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rotty lovers... lemme share 2 of mine also.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by miremoses(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
icesmooth:
Rotty lovers... lemme share 2 of mine also.
nice rott u got bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.