Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (71773 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by barcaboi(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
atoleybaba:
where is d location of that Rott....he is beautiful shocked
I've seen his dogs....they re sweet
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
icesmooth:
Rotty lovers... lemme share 2 of mine also.
Nice looking rotties u gat dere bro
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by edyken001: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Were can I get a rott from imported parents
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
edyken001:
Were can I get a rott from imported parents
Lots of rottie breeders u can contact who can help with that search.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Which would you go for and why?

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by summerflame(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2016
I have that
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
summerflame:
I have that
And when u say 'that' u mean
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by summerflame(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
My male stud was bought and imported from Germany. My puppies are full pedigree and with full bloodline
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
summerflame:
My male stud was bought and imported from Germany. My puppies are full pedigree and with full bloodline

What's the ped of ur super stud male imported from Germany
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by summerflame(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
My best companion

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by obynocute(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2016
gud day my fellow rott lovers, pls wots d best deworming tablet, vitamin tablet, and ectoparasite control tablet to use for my rott, tnks....
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2016
obynocute:
gud day my fellow rott lovers, pls wots d best deworming tablet, vitamin tablet, and ectoparasite control tablet to use for my rott, tnks....
There re lots of dewormers like prazisam, shanu zul, retrax, the dosage depends on d age and weight of the dog. For vitamin tabs, fere re vetzyme, pet tabs, nd d likes depending on ur finance u can go for any but made in America supplements are better Dan China so look out for that.
Flea away helps to prevent fleas, ticks, flies do d likes.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by groovie(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
I need a Rottweiler at a good price please
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by KiziitoKennel(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2016
Please my rott of 5months old broke his leg and now he can't walk with it well.. What can I do to get it treated.. THANKS Please my rott of 5months old broke his leg and now he can't walk with it well.. What can I do to get it treated.. THANKS Please my rott of 5months old broke his leg and now he can't walk with it well.. What can I do to get it treated.. THANKS
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
groovie:
I need a Rottweiler at a good price please
Check my signature for my contact details and reach me via WhatsApp
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Jteewhy(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2016
Its good to be here.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2016
Jteewhy:
Its good to be here.
Good to have a rottie lover here.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by oluwabond(m): 5:49am On May 16, 2016
knyte:

Good to have a rottie lover here.
Bro I need a female rottie @ a good price
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2016
oluwabond:
Bro I need a female rottie @ a good price
Get in touch with d number on my signature via WhatsApp
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Sobala: 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
knyte:
Which would you go for and why?
I just got a puppy sired by dzomba... The dam is nubi fusadjo, Grand daughter of arlos. grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
Sobala:
I just got a puppy sired by dzomba... The dam is nubi fusadjo, Grand daughter of arlos. grin wink
Nice one, am hoping she's bred with an equally excellent male

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
Sobala:
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Sobala: 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
knyte:

Nice one, am hoping she's bred with an equally excellent male
thanks man, that's the plan.
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2016
Sobala:
thanks man, that's the plan.
Would love to keep tabs on that female of hrs, kindly message on whatsapp. My number is on my signature, thanks
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by Sobala: 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
knyte:

Would love to keep tabs on that female of hrs, kindly message on whatsapp. My number is on my signature, thanks
done
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2016
Question : which is more tasking to maintain, a rottweiler stud or a rottweiler breeding female?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by anochuks08(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2016
knyte:
Question : which is more tasking to maintain, a rottweiler stud or a rottweiler breeding female?
Breeding Female
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
anochuks08:
Breeding Female
What does it entail to maintain a breeder female? What edge does she have over a stud?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2016
anochuks08:
Breeding Female
What does it entail to maintain a breeding female? What edge does she have over a stud?
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by anochuks08(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2016
knyte:

What does it entail to maintain a breeding female? What edge does she have over a stud?
well, I have both male and female and I must confess that the females are bit tasky compared to the males.

The male needs just proper feeding, vaccination & grooming and voila its in shape. The female on the other hand needs more, when on heat, you do more cleaning cos she will be staining her living place with blood and other discharges.

When a female litters, mehn, they eat CRAZILY, they will consume what the male consumes in 3days in one day. They will reduce eating only when their puppies are weaned and breastfeeding stops.

I know some friends that feeds their adult male rot once a day (night only)and its still looking superb but I don't think that will be feasible in a female rot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by knyte(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
anochuks08:

well, I have both male and female and I must confess that the females are bit tasky compared to the males.

The male needs just proper feeding, vaccination & grooming and voila its in shape. The female on the other hand needs more, when on heat, you do more cleaning cos she will be staining her living place with blood and other discharges.

When a female litters, mehn, they eat CRAZILY, they will consume what the male consumes in 3days in one day. They will reduce eating only when their puppies are weaned and breastfeeding stops.

I know some friends that feeds their adult male rot once a day (night only)and its still looking superb but I don't think that will be feasible in a female rot.

I know a female can be tasking but that's only when she enters her season and when she whelp. Am talking about a stud who can b used for more Dan 2 females at a time and maybe 5 in a month. How do you maintain such stud
Re: Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders by osomegbe(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2016
Anything wrong with a rottweiller getting a cherry eye?
Mine has a little and I needed to operate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics) / Meet Zeus The Great Dane, World's Tallest Dog (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.