Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit (19950 Views)

Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) / First Wives Of The G20 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
Bush bowed too . . . none of you screamed about the burden of the white man . . . hypocrites.

Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by tpia: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by StrStruck(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
I actually admire his gesture. I see it as him being respectful.
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2009
tpia:

this picture looks somehow. Post the link you got it from. If Bush had bowed to the Saudi president in public,   it would have been all over the media before now, I'm sure.

Bush was criticized for holding hands with the Saudi king.

besides, the person in that picture doesnt look like Bush. Are you certain it isnt a skit from Saturday Night Live or MadTv.

No you are not sure. grin

This is the link - http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33289_Bush_Bowed_Too

Littlegreenfootballs is a popular conservative blog (not a fan of Obama by any stretch) and that was indeed Bush. the link is not even a picture, its a CNN video.
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by ikeyman00(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
dav

u should know by now a lot of people in this site talk and write so much %hit

sometimes it just unbelieveable
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by adconline(m): 3:49am On Apr 07, 2009
Tpia

this picture looks somehow. Post the link you got it from. If Bush had bowed to the Saudi president in public,   it would have been all over the media before now, I'm sure.

Your lopsided nature obscures you from seeing anything good in folks you disagree with. Your partisanship is way over the top. You could have wanted a better outcome, but it is what it is. Deal with it.
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by tpia: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2009
Re: Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit by Lagosboy: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2009
the only issue here is it is a Saudi king and not the Queen on England , otherwise there would not be so much hype here. Topic is irellevant as far as i am concerned. Obama is just a smart politician using every tool in his hands to win the confidence of world leaders and then he has them in his firm grips.

@Davidylan
That useless saudi king is in no way the leader of 1.2 billion muslims he his the leader of saudi arabia with 17 million people and doesnt even have any influence on his neighbour tiny Qatar with less than 1 million people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.