Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (40097 Views)

Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) / This Rolls-royce Ghost Has 1,000 Crushed Diamonds In Its Paint (photos) / Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
The governor should introduce a hire purchase scheme for keke napep to the okada riders and ban the use of okada.Anytime I visit makurdi I am always on the look out for okada riders ahead and behind me when driving.

The okada riders are always riding as if they left original copies of their lives at home and operate with photocopies.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by jimmy2k: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rip
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ellahzy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

Agaragwu, abeg, which one be RIP
Lalasticlala cool shocked

grin grin
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ajistai2003(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Johnsonpa: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
honestly, such trailer should be seized and be auctioned by the government... next time, owners of those trailers would warn their drivers not to drive recklessly
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zingov: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
BenueBlog:
GRAPHIC PHOTOS: OKADA MAN, STUDENT CRUSHED BY TRAILER IN MAKURDI

A motorcycle rider also known as Okada and a student were crushed to death this morning by a trailer along University of Agriculture road, North Bank, Makurdi.

According to eyewitnesses, as the motorcycle tried to overtake the trailer, the latter lost control and crushed the okada man and a female passenger, later found to be an accounting student of the College of Advance and Professional Studies (CAPS) Makurdi.

Both died on the spot with their brains scattered on the roadside as people gathered.

Source:

http://benue.com.ng/graphic-photos-okada-man-student-crushed-by-trailer-in-makurdi/
lord hv mercy they never thought of this b4 living their homes that's y we must pray without season,pray b4 u going out may their souls rest in peace
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Rip and the next thing for you is to take pictures? Too bad
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by anicho(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Toosure70:
when will our govt finally ban these okadas
Must your black brain always attribute everything gone wrong on the govt Get a life!!!!!
As if you can do without the bikemen in d first place....mtchew
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

lmao...choi, laff wan kill me o, Agarawu23, be careful o, we still love him and need him around atleast for FP stories.....lol
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why do NL moderattors rush to put bloody news on FP?!
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
this is a road I passed through almost everyday all through my undergraduate years.... God saw me through. Thank you Jesus.

B
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Theflint1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
damn...why did I see this
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by komek(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

That boy no be better person. The guy dey wish u dead...lol
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
I CANCEL ANY SPIRIT OF ACCIDENT ON THE HIGH WAY THIS MONTH IN JESUS NAME.........................AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bummyla(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Lord have mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2015
We need to slow down and respect speed. R.I.P
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Fatal accidents everywhere shocked O lord, please save and protect our lives IJN
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Spybradd: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigerians don't know the importance of helmet . If this victims were putting on helmet, I don't think they would have died.

RIP to the dead

correct.i work onboard ship and cant remember the number of times i hit my head,no,helmet on on pipes and other steel bars....helmet saves lives..

rip to the deceased
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lala u dey fear? grin grin
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bigpsalmy(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2015
BenueBlog:

A motorcycle rider also known as Okada and a student were crushed to death this morning by a trailer along University of Agriculture road, North Bank, Makurdi.

According to eyewitnesses, as the motorcycle tried to overtake the trailer, the latter lost control and crushed the okada man and a female passenger, later found to be an accounting student of the College of Advance and Professional Studies (CAPS) Makurdi.

Both died on the spot with their brains scattered on the roadside as people gathered.

Source:

http://benue.com.ng/graphic-photos-okada-man-student-crushed-by-trailer-in-makurdi/

May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 04, 2015
so sad...
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Midehi:

lmao...choi, laff wan kill me o, Agaraw u23, be careful o, we still love him and need him around atleast for FP stories.....lol
grin grin grin we shall all live long smiley
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2015
anicho:

Must your black brain always attribute everything gone wrong on the govt Get a life!!!!!
As if you can do without the bikemen in d first place....mtchew
you smoke weeds?. Don't ever quote in your life it you don't know how to address elders.
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zheroes(m): 5:44am On Sep 04, 2015
mcchaka:
God please have mercy.... Protect every Road User.. sad
God already has mercy. another result of overspeeding. okada overtaking trailer, with what tyres? even the passenger didnt warn the okada rider? i wont put my life in the hands of someone who doesnt value his.

1 Like

Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin we shall all live long smiley
Amen my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations to those that bought my weekend games and won #68,267 Have created 2 whatsapp group where everybody joins and the daily games will be sent there with ease for everyday winnings . It's Meant For Only D Serious Minded People. My watsapp Number Is: 080 82 98 0818 Join the whatsapp winning teams 250 odds available for today's game All fixed matches
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

OK. Cool
oga gud morning, God said i should tell u to unban a particular softapples moniker bcaus he broke rule10 by posting photoes bt d photoe he posted was nt a particular moniker's pic, no its a popular facebook photo, he just used it 2 mock a moniker, anyways GOD has forgiven him and now u have to forgive him for GOD to forgive u 4rm ur sins, dis is a message 4rm GOD.
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by makasimatics(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
so sorry for this.
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Masculity(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
I always thank God okada has become history in my State.
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rajjah(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm smiley
Why humming?
Re: Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
BenueBlog:

Source:

op na wa for you oooo. Must you describe the brain in such manner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos) / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.