Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Customise SMS Biz How Lucrative Is This Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customise SMS Biz How Lucrative Is This Biz? (917 Views)

SME Data Resell Biz: How To Startup Data Share Business With Less Than #11,000 / Rice & Flour Biz,how Profitable Can It Be?. / Recharge Voucher Printing Biz.how Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customise SMS Biz How Lucrative Is This Biz? by enomakos(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2009
please nairalanders tell me how lucrative this is bulk customise sms biz,what are the threat to this biz and alots more

i want to go into it cos i believe this is a goldmine

ur advice is need pls
Re: Customise SMS Biz How Lucrative Is This Biz? by rokelak: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2009
BUlkSMS business is highly lucrative and it will stay that way forever. You should know that there are other mobile solutions that we have not yet explored in Nigeria, and they are all coming up very soon. Have you heard of shorcode premium services?

We do BUlkSMS and we supply to other resellers in Nigeria, you can become our reseller with only N5,000.00 and we will be selling to you at the rate of N3.00 per sms. We can even sell for you for N2.90 or N2.80 if you are buying big volume per time.

You can sell for 5 Naira or more and I tell you the market is huge. Every company, association, government parastatal, church and group needs it. Just mention it to anyone and they will be interested, because it solves so much problems at the cheapest cost. For example, we just signed an agreement with a company to supply 10 million bulk sms units for them for a period of 12 Months. You can begin to imagine what our profit will be.

If you become our reseller, we will give you ideas and training on how you will successfully sell BulkSMS.

Need I mention that our platform is better than many other platforms out there.

Call 01-4068284
Re: Customise SMS Biz How Lucrative Is This Biz? by enomakos(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
thanks you reingneth and rokelak

what i am interested in is having mine own domain name as a reseller and mine own website design for me,how much will it costs?

(1) (Reply)

Globe Reinsurance Pp / Outdoor Advertising Information Needed / Post Forex Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.