Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # (1718 Views)

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Guess Who Buhari Will Blame Next Week, Win #1000 Recharge Card / Islamic Banks That Fund Global Terrorism Is Who Buhari Wants To Borrow From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by theodurbenz(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
NOW, lets see who is fooling who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career. Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence..... Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling.... Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluenceness, They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone with our country money..... You are there As A Jobless Graduate, University aspirant, jambite Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!! Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You... They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... A Word Is Enough For The Wise...... Feel Free To Express Your Opinion. Proudly Nigerian!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Goovo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
W
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by 4stylz: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well said
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by 4stylz: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Goovo:
W

Cos u wan be first, na W u see write
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by kamair237(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
soo what is your point....

Poverty and idleness is really a crime...
This mess can only come from a FINANCIALLY POOR person....R U
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by menix(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sincerely d OP have spoken d gospel truth.

The rich keep manipulating the poor in mind..
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by egift(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nonsensical Wailing Continues. What Next? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by leyoung(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
egift:
Nonsensical Wailing Continues. What Next? grin grin grin grin grin

Who let this one out of his cage?

4 Likes

Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Image123(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
The OP seems to be the one fooling himself and other misguided fellows with baseless unsubstantiated figures and information.

2 Likes

Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2015
theodurbenz:
[s]NOW, lets see who is fooling who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career. Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence..... Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling.... Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluenceness, They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone with our country money..... You are there As A Jobless Graduate, University aspirant, jambite Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!! Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You... They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... A Word Is Enough For The Wise...... Feel Free To Express Your Opinion. Proudly Nigerian![/s]

[size=28pt]Bleeping Loser. You've been put to shame. hide your ugly face[/size].

2 Likes

Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Desgidi(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2015
I am sure the guy who wrote this stuff neighbour just travel aboard... and e foresee a future where they will b bigger than him....he is only trying to warn them b4 hand that they should stay there and die there why e continues in his pursuit of happiness here......
in my voice Desgidi of lasgidi
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by neuroneXY(m): 2:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Is it a crime to participate in one's country political activity? abegy @op hit the nail on the head and tell us u are among the anti-Buhari(wailers)association afterall Buhari risk his precious life for Nigeria in the past-dat almost cost his life-so he deserves votaries...
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by kenedy175(m): 4:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Nobody rules over me and nobody WILL rule over me.

I make my rules and I make my destiny
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Yeske2(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2015
I already knew the wailers will come up with a new line of wailing, kontinue
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Kalvan: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol! Pathetic. You wailers get dumber by the hour.
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Lanretoye(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2015
OP i advice you to step up ur game and face reality,instead of wailing with the free10mb etisalat gave you.
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Anyone who beleives that useless asset declaration needs to have his/her heads examined
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Image123(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2015
The Constitution makes the exercise of asset declaration a confidential matter, but pained wailers don't care. They say that the Presidency must declare and even add that of their wives and daughters. This same hypocrites would cry Constitution and federal character when the Presidency makes appointments. Confused lots.
Re: NOW, Lets See Who Is Fooling Who? Buhari Child, Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / # by Yeske2(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Anyone who beleives that useless asset declaration needs to have his/her heads examined
Why not produce the authentic list since you know better.
Wailers sef

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Dinner / ' President Shagari, Please Forgive Us!'. Tunde Fagbenle / Finally Change Is Here(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.