Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C (1320 Views)

New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Popular Christian Musician Renounces His Faith & Rejects God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by Ebal: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Heart-Breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die for his Faith-"I'm Proud To Be a Christian"

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2015/09/heart-breaking-pictures-show-man-happy.html

Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by divinehand2003(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
OH LORD INTO YOUR ARMS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by kamair237(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by jamex93(m): 12:14am On Sep 04, 2015
shocked
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by Blakjewelry(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
When I was a kid, I had gladly do that. But right now I had rather release a grenade and die with those fools trying to kill me
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by calista1234(f): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Wow. May the lord not forsake u. As u wr faithful to him
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by menix(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Wow.. thatz a nice one..
Ur lord will neva forsake ur faith..
Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by johnydon22(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Quite touching and sad...

So Op who were the people killing the guy cus the uniformed men looks like government officials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-breaking Pictures Show Man Happy To Die For His Faith-"i'm Proud To Be A C by frank317: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2015
Christians will always be gullible to believe anything.

How is that guy not a rappist or armed robber or ISIS? So because someone takes the picture and writes something beside it makes whatever is written true of the picture?

Sometimes I wonder how Christians think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Voice Of God And The Voice Of Satan / Shocking! Have We Been Lied To About Tithe And Offering? / Fake Pastor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.