Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? (7055 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal? / A Growth On My Testicles Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2009
gmyguy:

just trim it 4 her na

Na wa ohh!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by pureminded: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Na wa ohh!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Can u imagine angry Hair ontop bobby and them they tell the poster say hin normal angry well is none of my biz sha , Na the poster whala be that!
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by ifunayam(f): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
@pureminded n co. am not the one who seeks help. its a dear friend of mine, reason why i bother so much. n stop making unpleasant remarks pls. if u cant give meaningful talk on this just keep quiet, is that clear? besides if nature decides to adorn you with hair in the most unwanted areas of your body there's little or nothing u can do about it. so stop being childish and know that what ever life/nature gives you, u cant change completely.
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by pureminded: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Ifunaya , what do you expect from me before ? what do you want me to say rather than keep quiet for this kinda thing ! angry nonsense!
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by ifunayam(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2009
pureminded SHUT UP! and use your head always.
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2009
wetti normal you better tell that girl to see a doctor
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2009
"fellow nairalanders, pls i need your opinion on what to do to stop hair gowing on my girlfriend's breast.
its usually a few strands around her nipple. sometimes i wonder how she wld breast feed a child
with such hairs on when the time comes.    pls help is needed."

are you that daft?
werent humans hairy before? humans were VERY hairy before.
so why should that affect the child or breastfeeding?
gorillas do it!

gosh, some people have lost their sense with THE REAL WORLD, before this artificial world we are living in came about.
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by ifunayam(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
the amaka, WHO IS DAFT? U had better take that back NOW. angry cos u dont want to see me loose my cool, no you dont!
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by Sissy3(f): 2:15am On Sep 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

"fellow nairalanders, pls i need your opinion on what to do to stop hair gowing on my girlfriend's breast.
its usually a few strands around her nipple. sometimes i wonder how she wld breast feed a child
with such hairs on when the time comes.    pls help is needed."

are you that daft?
werent humans hairy before? humans were VERY hairy before.
so why should that affect the child or breastfeeding?
gorillas do it!

gosh, some people have lost their sense with THE REAL WORLD, before this artificial world we are living in came about.

this was totally unnecessary. even though some humans are hairy not everyone grows hair on the nipple, its not as common, by common i mean like how everyone have hairs on the legs and underarms etc, not that am implying that it is abnormal. its still normal, just that its not something you usually hear about all the time and by peoples response on the thread you can see that not everyone is aware of it. so the poster is absolutely right in asking her question, this is womens health and not everyone is knowledged in its complexities.
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by ifunayam(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2009
@Sissy  kiss kiss  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  s and HUGS Darl,
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 27, 2009
@SISSY,i just love the way she answered maturely,some women have it,though i dnt think is super normal,since is the hormone thats producing  excess of it"androgen",and it could also lead to childlessness,as a result of the excess male homone,the person could as well be suffering from ovarian cyst and she may not be aware of it,causing irregular period at times,thereby not producing egg for sperm to ferterlize,the best thing is to consult d doctor first,and there are some contraceptives that reduces "hirsutism" cool

@pureminded,you too strict,what if is your only sis thats got the problem do you think you will be happy if guys are calling off relationships cos of hair on nipples?mind you,theres nobody thats without coma"but",we all live with "but" just that some are so unlucky that its glaring on them embarassed

@all,what a funny thread, i think we should now start a new thread on  "OUR BUT" grin
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by 3kay945(m): 2:51am On Sep 27, 2009
kai, i don miss better lecture, yommmmy tongue
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2009
@3KAY,just start from the beginning you will laugh tire grin
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by benja73: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
No cause for alarm. Hiary nipple is normal for any hairy being. Just make sure that she cuts it regularly
Re: Girl's Nipple Is Hairy; Is This Normal? by rodeo0070(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2013
gmyguy: just trim it 4 her na
Seconded... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is medical marijuana? / What Could Cause Someone To Sleep And Not Wake Up? / Oyo Discharges 96 COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.