Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... (638 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Talks In London: Cabinet Shake-Up Likely / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by azimibraun: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2015
I guess their lifestyles put them in these positions. If anybody is to look critically, you will understand that with all the "LEGITIMATE" means and opportunities that would have come before these two and they ddnt just take them to be billionaires today marvels. Buhari was respected around the world by some of the brightest investors and entrepreneurs but he sure never gave them the chance to even advice him on how to mke. "Legitimate" money. Am sure everybody knows Dangote today, between Dangote and Buhari between 1990 and 2000 who had the most opportunity to make money? Buhari could travel with ease around the world. No Oil wells, No Companies, No houses abroad, No this. No that; is it criminal to have all of these for money mking purpose; what is wrong with Buhari working "legitimately" hard and having houses for rent all over the world? I hope you all know houses for rent are not private houses, If Buhari has used is "OCEAN" of privileges and opportunities to be a first grade investor, He would have by now have not less than 1500 youths employed by him. For Osinbajo, I don't even know where to start. All this educational achievements at a tender age in Law, I expected him to have been something like the Late Dehinde Fernandez Osinbajo should as a professor of Law be a legal consultant to many African and global business leaders at most he should have by now written known law literatures within and outside Nigeria capable of wrecking in several millions of dollars in for him. He should have been a columnist to some of the greatest law magazines around the world. Infact, I am so disappointed in these two who if had taken advantage of their early start in life, would have been among 10 of the highest employers of labour in Nigeria. They both excelled in the Military and Law but failed woefully to diversify and create wealth to support country and countryfolks. I see the two of them as failures business and investment wise. Dangote never had their opportunities. Finally, I want to add. A former President can still become a billionaire legitimately without undue advantage but smart business plans and personal recognition leverages. It's not a crime. Buhari and Osinbajo both should have been worth 2000 times more and would have helped people and country 3000 times more.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Holamidhe(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Looking 4ward
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Dear Lord, why did you make me a Nigerian? Why do I have to bear this burden of sharing same nationality with some of the most brainless twats in this universe?

God, look at this Op. Just negodu the nonsense that was written. Handle his case dear Jesus. Ramen.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Donlayan74: 6:30am On Sep 04, 2015
All eyes on you azimibraun to do something worthwhile with your life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Caseless: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Hi, wailer! How was ur night?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Well, If you feel they have disappointed you, that's your bleeping headache but I can assure you that they have not failed Nigerians.

The country is slowly making progress and if you're not comfortable with it, Benin Republic and Togo aren't so far away.

Its people like you whom corruption and utter rot and decay is meshed with the fabric of their entire being would prefer the govt of GEJ over that of PMB.

Enough said. Perhaps you should carry out a factory reset on your cerebellum.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Dear Lord, why did you make me a Nigerian? Why do I have to bear this burden of sharing same nationality with some of the most brainless twats in this universe?

God, look at this Op. Just negodu the nonsense that was written. Handle his case dear Jesus. Ramen.

Seriously, I wonder why the OP would come up with this rubbish post this early morning. I thought the human brain was supposed to function optimally in the mornings
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by azimibraun: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Give the smart youths of today the opportunities of yesteryears and see the Magic they would do. The likes of Ifeanyi Uba and inossons motors ddnt get what privileges Buhari and Osinbajo had yet they drew water out of stone. What is their to be proud about that one is not rich? I see people celebrating Buhari hving less than 30million and Osinbajo having 94million. Both were Men when their mates were boys.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2015
I guess OP is disappointed that they are not Trillionaires?

Ok so they didn't declare their investment , why would they do that

and think about it , There was no Dangote senior , all we know is Dangote, Aliko, the first most recognized

You want to tell me that Dangote is so smart to be Africa's richest man ?

Dangote group is not a person , it's a group of people and from speculation, those group of people are politicians , converting illegal money to Legal money through series of business, This is a hearsay i do not know how true it is , but i think it's plausable
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Welcome to Buhari's Nigeria where it is evil to be wealthy. In fact, while the wealthy is considered corrupt, the poor is considered clean or a man of integrity.

We pray that all supporters of Buhari's Nigeria should receive the spirit of poverty at this time, all say amen. Amen!
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Dissapoints Nigerians... by ademega(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
political abobaku

(1) (Reply)

This Pupils Sit On Stones And Are Taught English Language In Hausa / Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Move Up Five Places, Ranks 170th / Legases Of President Goodluck Jonathan By Anthony Akabogu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.