Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP (592 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Stolen Funds: No Plea Bargain — FG / Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by dridowu: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has accused the former and serving governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) of corruption, alleging that they financed President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign with “stolen funds.”
The party said this had created a system that is neck deep in corruption while the government hoodwinks unsuspecting public with propaganda.
A statement by PDP national publicity secretary, Olisa Metuh yesterday, said while the party was not averse to the fight against corruption, the APC-led federal government should wage a credible and holistic anti-corruption war by first purging itself of “unclean” association and coming out clear on alleged sleazes already going on in government quarters since it took office on May 29.
“Despite the ‘holier-than-thou’ posture of the present APC government, there is an incontrovertible evidence that grave corrupt practices are ongoing and allowed to fester by associates and cronies of government, including former and present APC governors and others who played major roles in financing his campaigns with stolen state funds.
“Furthermore, we wish to draw the attention of all Nigerians to the fact that this administration, for obvious reasons, has deliberately turned a blind eye to the corrupt acts of most APC leaders, who as governors, ministers and labour leaders have been the worst corrupt set of people ever to bestride the political landscape of the country,” the statement said.
Responding, the APC national publicity secretary, Lai Mohammed, said, “these are wild and unsubstantiated allegations. Uncoordinated and a rehash of what PDP has been saying in the last three months. Rabble rousing at its worst.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/buhari-s-campaign-financed-with-stolen-funds-pdp/109343.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by ORACLE1975(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Pdp
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by temitemi1(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari is running corrupt govt...
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2015
there is an incontrovertible evidence that grave corrupt practices are ongoing and allowed to fester by associates and cronies of government,

Metuh should present his evidences or shut his putrid mouth up.
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by oladele97: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Olisa methu and his awkward statement.
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by ezeonline2(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2015
If the fund was actually stolen let them prove it in the court of law. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by respect80(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Suka Suka tada undecided lipsrsealed

One thing that seems a mystery to me is how they often say common sense yet it doesn't seem to be common at all the other thing is how sentiment has eaten deep into the mind of our youths in this country. Take it or take it because you must have to take it all Nigeria leaders are....................
I know any sane mind can complete the above statement.
If every statement has to be proved from the court of law then how gullible is it to call GEJ a corrupt leader.
Just asking though because very soon we may be needing the court of law to tell us that it's impossible for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle.
What we have all failed to understand is that " in Nigeria, or shall I say in this world " it's impossible to be a politician and at the same time be in your right mind they are all guilty of corruption.
If anyone like they can go ahead and call me a wailer
I have said what I want to say after all you also become a wailer if you criticize me for wailing.
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by TippyTop(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Lost respect for Buhari when he failed to declare his N2bil house in Asokoro Abuja.
APC is too much propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by Rawani: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
You know the world is ending when the PDP accuses someone else of stealing.
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by dridowu: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Most of the stolen fund were during PDP 16 years of ruling Nigeria. During those period Olisa Metuh (PDP) never question them rather he absolve them with open hand. Meaning, if PDP continue to rule Nigeria then all the public fund will be stolen without fear
Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by dridowu: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
TippyTop:
Lost respect for Buhari when he failed to declare his N2bil house in Asokoro Abuja.
Buhari does not need your respect, he only needs you to respect the office of the president. So are you the contractor that handle the N2b house in Asokoro, Abuja for Buhari ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
TippyTop:

Buhari has an innate criminal mind that he is hiding inside....using I will fight Kworuption to deceive his gullible ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Campaign Financed With Stolen Funds - PDP by respect80(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
A lot of people don't care what's really going on but all they are interested in is to see who they personally like to be in the office.

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Wake Up,bad Roads From Benin-auchi Higway To Your Village In Fug / Obiano Awards Scholarship To Children Of Boko Haram Victims / PDP Would Have Won If I Wasn’t Removed, Says Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.