Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. (43041 Views)

Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by olaolulazio(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Keneking:
Great...cant see camel angry
Meet ya eye doc ASAP!
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by mikron(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2015
the camel is not visible in the pictures u posted, only saw soldiers marching
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by gurunlocker: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2015
ZACHIE:
Some wet wailing wailer wallowing with witchy witlow will think Camel is actually a ruminant.

A rebirth is ongoing in this country.

So proud of this change

you are trying to deny your thought when u saw camel right...... and pls what has this got to do with politics or you just want to show you've got a factory fitted stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by naptu2: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
mikron:
the camel is not visible in the pictures u posted, only saw soldiers marching

Bjergtrolde:

Can someone please point out the camel for me.

adjoviomole:
Op Am I d one confusing myself abi na u dey confuse me? . Is it camel as in animal(beast of burden) or na human being dey bear camel? (Rakunmi) cheesy. Me I know see any camel for the pix u uploaded na.

Check the third picture. A white camel is being led by 3 soldiers just in front of the Nigerian and army flags. Use a phone with a big screen.

2 Likes

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
A horse was once a captain in the army.
he was known as Captain Doki..

Not suprised after all cows from Daura are part of presidential advisory committee. grin

4 Likes

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by 2dillu2(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
A horse was once a captain in the army.
he was known as Captain Doki..
did you remember the NA horse that died either in kaduna or Lagos ne Kam which was a given a memorial burial?
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Bjergtrolde: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
naptu2:

Check the third picture. A white camel is being led by 3 soldiers just in front of the Nigerian and army flags. Use a phone with a big screen.

Thanks.
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by billyG(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2015
wailers make una come ooo!food don land. grin grin grin grin
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by baloney: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
smiley smiley
Kk
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by kodlins(f): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
3 Division Jos is no more octopus but Rhinoceros
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
which fone did you use to snap? bold1 with the trackpad converted to bold2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Vokians(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
The post and some of the comment above me contain one or more confusing words.
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
where is the camel in the picture?
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Mutuwa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
2dillu2:
did you remember the NA horse that died either in kaduna or Lagos ne Kam which was a given a memorial burial?

yap..that was the same horse.
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by chat2deen(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Camel is a Mascot, it is the mascot of 65 Infantry Battalion Bonny Camp,lagos. Mascot in the olden days charmed to bring Goodluck. Many Army formations have unit mascot i.e Scorpion for brigade of guards, stallion horse for 1Div NA, Bobcat For 2Div NA, Rhino for 3Div NA etc. They are also enlisted into the Army as soldiers. The units' Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) is the chief custodian of unit mascot, the mascot is also paid salary which is used to feed the mascot, when the mascot dies he is given full military burial ceremony. Sgt Farin Doki of 1Div died some years back and his burial was aired on national news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bishopmayowa:

Trying to cheat a lady by taking her undies

Not me o, I won't
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by hmath3991(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
whr u kip d camel. i no see shit
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Can someone please point out the camel for me.
the camera weh op use ehn, na telescope person go use to take see the camel

1 Like

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm ...someone must be pocketing the Camel's salary naa grin
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by ademusiwa3: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=28pt]Do anyone have the picture of the Early Morning military Exercise In Lagos. please post it, I want to watch it on video. nice[/size]
Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by ademusiwa3: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
[size=38pt]The Army following the donkey.. Is just a way to remember that the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is different from Nigeria.

My great father was too old.. And when some people rebel against him.. The Military now stage an exercise that they where going to follow him and not the rebellion people, because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is different from Nigeria.

Is just a way for people to remember the story.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZXk7P4oHtw

Re: Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. by cuteboy2: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hope our chronically corrupt, lazy, pot-bellied and "roger" chopping policemen will also be forced to go on 15km road jogging every Saturday across all police formations to improve physical fitness and discipline.

A donkey as a mascot to lead the police will be OK grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.