Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1335981 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats dear.. happy for you

Iamtomilade:
Visa granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Justwise please where are you?
Emexnairaland:
Justwise please help a brother!

I did posted how my application was refused on 29th june (reasons for my gap study and vague answer given during interview after they delayed my application for 2 months and calling on phone for 2nd interview while I was driving).
I made a strong Admin Review report and sent on 18th July to the correct email address written on my refusal letter and I blind copied my 2nd mail just to be sure the AR was sent, of which I was supposed to get an acknowledgement mail from UKVI on receiving my AR report but I didn't get any acknowledgement mail from UKVI till now. I understand that AR takes within 28 days to get a respond but mine is almost over 42 days now and yet nothing from home office. I sent them mail through the enquiry service and I was asked to send my details so they can look into the issue, which I obliged. I waited to get response but yet nothing which made me to follow up the mail by sending them constant reminder mails which they are not replying.
An agency resident in UK that helped me got a part scholarship in my intended school in UK has now asked me to fill a protocol form to follow it up which I have not because I don't want anything that will delay me from getting a refund of my tuition deposit fee I made to the school as I am looking forward making a U-turn to US school which have offered me admission for spring intake.
Note: My IHS fee have not been refunded since 29th June a decision was made.

@Justwise and other gurus that have been in this system for long, please do you think I should go ahead and fill the protocol form attached below and what do you suggest I do?
because even if I choose to make a turn to US, I would like to clear my UK application decision because they treated my application with unfairness.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joycers: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
CapNemo:

It was Standard

Applied - 21/07/17
Interview - 24/07/17
Decision & Collection mail - 01/09/17 (minutes apart)
Collection - 06/09/17 (because of the public holiday)

Please, is anyone going to Birmingham from Abuja next weekend? I cannot be the only one cry
Pray For me to get my decision and collection mail now, so we can travel together. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Joycers: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Vicrown:
Collection mail just entered. Good thing the TLS is few minutes from my house... First thing tomorrow morning!
Congratulations bro, I'm deeply happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hengabs: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Vicrown:
Collection mail just entered. Good thing the TLS is few minutes from my house... First thing tomorrow morning!

Same here o.... when did u apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lucieeeee: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Seems i'm all alone now,congrats to all that have gotten their visa..expecting mine soon sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lucieeeee:
Seems i'm all alone now,congrats to all that have gotten their visa..expecting mine soon sad
*singing* You are not alone.......

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Me Sef still dy. I been think am alone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hengabs: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
My timeline people o, August 16-18th (priority).. Have you guys gotten your decision mails yet ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
hengabs:

My timeline people o, August 16-18th (priority).. Have you guys gotten your decision mails yet ?

2days? Abeg o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hengabs: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jblade:

2days? Abeg o

I meant people who applied between Aug 16-18 with priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Naffyfera: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
hengabs:

I meant people who applied between Aug 16-18 with priority.

I applied on 17th with priority. Called UKVI today and they said decision has been made on monday. I'm patiently waiting for decision n collection mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Justwise please help a brother!

I did posted how my application was refused on 29th june (reasons for my gap study and vague answer given during interview after they delayed my application for 2 months and calling on phone for 2nd interview while I was driving).
I made a strong Admin Review report and sent on 18th July to the correct email address written on my refusal letter and I blind copied my 2nd mail just to be sure the AR was sent, of which I was supposed to get an acknowledgement mail from UKVI on receiving my AR report but I didn't get any acknowledgement mail from UKVI till now. I understand that AR takes within 28 days to get a respond but mine is almost over 42 days now and yet nothing from home office. I sent them mail through the enquiry service and I was asked to send my details so they can look into the issue, which I obliged. I waited to get response but yet nothing which made me to follow up the mail by sending them constant reminder mails which they are not replying.
An agency resident in UK that helped me got a part scholarship in my intended school in UK has now asked me to fill a protocol form to follow it up which I have not because I don't want anything that will delay me from getting a refund of my tuition deposit fee I made to the school as I am looking forward making a U-turn to US school which have offered me admission for spring intake.
Note: My IHS fee have not been refunded since 29th June a decision was made.

@Justwise and other gurus that have been in this system for long, please do you think I should go ahead and fill the protocol form attached below and what do you suggest I do?
because even if I choose to make a turn to US, I would like to clear my UK application decision because they treated my application with unfairness.

The agent that asked you to complete that form is clueless, he doesn't know the difference between judicial review and administrative review.

Really bad that the AR is taking this long but there is nothing much you can do other than to keep waiting or contact them..though not free sadly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Lucieeeee: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol..we'll testify soon,i applied on the 14th of August..standard,what about you?
Nchabuomo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lucieeeee:
Lol..we'll testify soon,i applied on the 14th of August..standard,what about you?
Amen brother. Applied 30th...priority.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by donbreeezy(m): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2017
I hail everyone in the house... @justwise well done sir!
Please I need clarification on these;

1. I just received my CAS yesterday and the course start date is September 5th which was about 3days ago. Have you ever seen or heard of such? I want to apply for priority visa today, will this date affect my visa outcome??

2. I was also advised before the CAS issuance to include a letter that indicates the origin of the funds in my father's account and that the fund is his when applying for visa. I hope this is not strange..

I'll appreciate your responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Iamtomilade(f): 4:32am On Sep 08, 2017
donbreeezy:

1. I just received my CAS yesterday and the course start date is September 5th which was about 3days ago. Have you ever seen or heard of such? I want to apply for priority visa today, will this date affect my visa outcome??

2. I was also advised before the CAS issuance to include a letter that indicates the origin of the funds in my father's account and that the fund is his when applying for visa. I hope this is not strange..

1. Check your cas...you'd find "latest date a student can be accepted on to the course" it should be under course start and end date.....meanwhile you should get a letter from your school saying you were given an extension and so you can apply for a visa even though your course started September 5.

2.there is no need to include anything like that....just get a letter from your dad stating you are his son and the funds in his account will be available to you for your studies in the UK (Letter of financial support) you can also add his birth certificate or international passport data page if he has one. Or any form of document to show that he's indeed your father.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Iamtomilade(f): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Iamtomilade:

1. Check your cas...you'd find "latest date a student can be accepted on to the course" it should be under course start and end date.....meanwhile you should get a letter from your school saying you were given an extension and so you can apply for a visa even though your course started September 5.

2.there is no need to include anything like that....just get a letter from your dad stating you are his son and the funds in his account will be available to you for your studies in the UK (Letter of financial support) you can also add his birth certificate or international passport data page if he has one. Or any form of document to show that he's indeed your father.

Meanwhile you should pay for priority so you would meet up with the "lastest date a student can be accepted on to the course"

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Iamtomilade(f): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2017
jayken07:

Congrats oh..we are all happy for you and tap into your good news

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Iamtomilade(f): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2017
knicks231:

I HAVE MAILED AND CALLED THEM.

What was their response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by knicks231: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2017
Iamtomilade:

What was their response?
THEY HAVE JUST ESCALATED IT AFTER MY SECOND CALL YESTERDAY.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2017
donbreeezy:

1. yes it will

2. Consent letter from your daddy is all you need

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bunmikay(f): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2017
hengabs:

same timeline,still waiting. Pls what's the number to call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Iamtomilade(f): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2017
bunmikay:
same timeline,still waiting. Pls what's the number to call?

Check previous posts...you'd find the number there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapNemo(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Joycers:
Pray For me to get my decision and collection mail now, so we can travel together. Thanks!

You will get them! Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hengabs: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Going for collection this morning. All my nerves raking. Hoping to share the good news with you all shortly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2017
hengabs:
Going for collection this morning. All my nerves raking. Hoping to share the good news with you all shortly.
You already have your visa. Just pack your bags bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hireme: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Visa Granted, collected yesterday.. good luck guys

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Congratulations...

hireme:
Visa Granted, collected yesterday.. good luck guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by udemski(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2017
donbreeezy:

i will advise you to apply for Super Priority Visa because of the peak period and to meet up your last resumption date. so far super priority us to take 2-4 working days and priority use to take 15-18 working days and standard can even take 20-35 working days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.