Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1335686 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by marina101: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nedu20:
Good afternoon all.

I have uploaded all my documents.

Passport
Transcript
Statement of result
CAS
Bank statement
TB test certificate
NECO certificate

I chose self service, is there any document I have not uploaded? If yes, how do I upload it as I have submitted the ones I uploaded.

Thanks

CC: justwise, zoey1

Upload the docs on your checklist, statement/degree cert you used for admission, your TB cert. That's all you need to upload.

No need uploading CAS or Neco.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by marina101: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
prettytasha:
Hello everyone , I want to know if it's possible to receive a direct bank transfer from the UK to a savings account in Nigeria
. Will the money be converted to naira and at what rate .

If you are transferring the money to a Nigeria Naira account, surely the money will be converted to naira. The rate will be the bank rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nedu20:
Good afternoon all.

I have uploaded all my documents.

Passport
Transcript
Statement of result
CAS
Bank statement
TB test certificate
NECO certificate

I chose self service, is there any document I have not uploaded? If yes, how do I upload it as I have submitted the ones I uploaded.

Thanks

Is NECO certificate listed in your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by marina101: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nedu20:
Good afternoon all.

Thanks

You cannot upload any other document after you have submitted . If you need to upload more document, you take it along with you when going for your biometrics, they will upload the document for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
justwise:

Is NECO certificate listed in your CAS?

No, it's not, but, the school agent ask me to upload all the documents considered before giving me admission.

Why I'm asking is to know whether I'm to upload the visa application form and documents checklist on the online portal as well.

Will they charge money to upload those documents (visa application form and documents checklist), if yes how much?

Please bear with my questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I have gone beyond that stage now. I want to know if there can be any issue with that.
marina101:

Click on "other" or not on the list.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
marina101:

You cannot upload any other document after you have submitted . If you need to upload more document, you take it along with you when going for your biometrics, they will upload the document for you.

Is there fee for them to upload it for me? So I will know how much I'm going with.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emerald27: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nedu20:

Is there fee for them to upload it for me? So I will know how much I'm going with.

Thanks
N10,000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emerald27:

N10,000

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nedu20:

No, it's not, but, the school agent ask me to upload all the documents considered before giving me admission.

Why I'm asking is to know whether I'm to upload the visa application form and documents checklist on the online portal as well.

Will they charge money to upload those documents (visa application form and documents checklist), if yes how much?

You submit only those documents listed in your CAS and the TB result. Sometimes i don't understand what these school agents are up to.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by prettytasha(f): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
marina101:

If you are transferring the money to a Nigeria Naira account, surely the money will be converted to naira. The rate will be the bank rate.
ok I understand . I just wanted to know if it's possible to just send directly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by caleb00(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tobexin:
Visa granted!

Timeline

26th Nov Application Submission

28th biometrics and interview

9th Nov collection mail came in

10th Nov passport collected with visa stamped in it!

Application centre is Ikeja . Priority service

Hi, how was the interview? If you don't mind cant u give us some questions ask? Amd how long the interview took thankss��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atewogboye001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello guy, can currency fluctuations affects your visa application even when you have submitted your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good evening friends I am planning to join my wife who is currently in .uk for hee msc start January 2020. I am applying for dependant with my two kids and I have 8million in one of my accounts that has stayed more than 28 days and 1.5m in other account. The total making it 9.5million. My wife has 14million in her personal account which she used to get her 1 yr msc in Coventry. My question will the amount in my account be enough for me and my two kids or we can also include my wife's statement of accounr since she has excess amount when minus her fee 11900 pounds and living expenses for 9months.

Did you win the NTU International scholarship or Postgraduate Masters scholarship?
Did you apply for Nigeria High Achievers Award scholarship as seen here: https://www.ntu.ac.uk/international/meet-us-in-your-country/visit-schedule-by-country/africa/nigeria ?

Note that in addition to your own Tier 4 visa requirement, tuition fee and your maintenance fund, you must also have the maintenance fund of your dependant. If you want to bring one dependant, this is what you need:

Tuition: 14500 minus 2000: 12500 pounds
Maintenance: NTU is outside london, so 9135 pounds (If inside London, you will need £11385)
Dependant: NTU is outside london hence 6120 pounds (If inside London, you will need £7,605)

Total amount needed in your account since NTU is outside London is: 27755 pounds. You must keep that amount in your account for 28 days before you can apply for visa. Since you have paid part payment of 6,000 pounds, hence you must keep £21,755 in your account for 28 days.
Make sure you tell them you have made part payment and explain explicitly your application.

5. Check currency fluctuation here: https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

6. Good. You can do TB test now. It lasts for 6 months. But before you apply for visa, make sure all the above is correct

7. Not really.
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Please make una no too vex for my questions. I have another one.

Going to the Ikeja VAC from Iyana Ipaja, where will I stop at Ikeja? Ikeja along or National? Or somewhere else?

Please help a brother out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Everything you showed the school and is in your possession.
UKVI does not ask about work reference so that's not needed.
Nedu20:

Including reference letters from work and school?
Transcript? Which was sent by my school to them? And it's not allowed to be given to the student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Drop at Ikeja Under bridge/Computer village
Ikeja VAC is few meters away.
If you dropped at Ikeja along , take a bike beside that rail.
Tell them you are going to Etiebet building
Nedu20:
Please make una no too vex for my questions. I have another one.

Going to the Ikeja VAC from Iyana Ipaja, where will I stop at Ikeja? Ikeja along or National? Or somewhere else?

Please help a brother out

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Yes upload ALL that got you admission.
No need for application form or checklist.
Nedu20:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Zoey1:
Drop at Ikeja Under bridge/Computer village
Ikeja VAC is few meters away.
If you dropped at Ikeja along , take a bike beside that rail.
Tell them you are going to Etiebet building

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by frontside007: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anyone going to Nottingham Trent this January?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Youtook(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anyone going for a second masters please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eiete(f): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
whuzmhan:

please i have further questions
what do you mean by Nursing Msc with Registration?
I applied to Msc Uof Beds too but a different course. Can i change my course to Nursing after i get the offer letter?( I have not gotten offer letter though) I applied to some other schools too, but would like to change my course. Kindly advice
Seems Nursing is the way forward now as i want to stay back and work with my family
Please enlighten me

cc: Zoey1, Justwise and everybody

See attached picture area. It basically means it’s a nursing degrees that if successful you can apply to the UK Nursing and Midwifery council(NMC) for a license (PIN) to practice as a nurse.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Emerald27: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Youtook:
Anyone going for a second masters please?

Yes, send me a message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Youtook(f): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emerald27:

Yes, send me a message

Thanks. Done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OnyiFel: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good evening all, please I’m getting ready to start my visa application, and I just want to know how much dollars I need in total to be in my dorm account for the visa application and the IHS insurance .
Thanks a lot .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning all, i applied for a masters. I have 2 waec results, I stated the first one on my CV and attached the second one to my application. My CAS is out now and I have filled the visa application form, tho I have not paid. Does the UKVI have access to CVs uploaded to the school? Will this issue be a problem for me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AmbHenry92(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Jada2019:
Good morning all, i applied for a masters. I have 2 waec results, I stated the first one on my CV and attached the second one to my application. My CAS is out now and I have filled the visa application form, tho I have not paid. Does the UKVI have access to CVs uploaded to the school? Will this issue be a problem for me?

NO!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Why do people like complicating their application?
Why did you do that?
Anyway they don't but the school does.
Jada2019:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by reincarnation: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Anyone gone to IOM recently?
Calls are not going, scared of risking to travel down to lagos and not getting it done in a day or two. Managing resources as this naira is getting weak to the pounds daily cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Royalejr(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
reincarnation:
Calls are not going, scared of risking to travel down to lagos and not getting it done in a day or two. Managing resources as this naira is getting weak to the pounds daily cry

Boy I’m weak.. what’s going on with GBP? Every other currency seem to be stable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Don't risk it this rush season.
If you are not getting to IOM by 6am without an appointment they won't attend to you.
Send an email, it will be replied.
reincarnation:

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.