Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324756 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Valfrankie:
My phone just died, so heartbroken. Moved all apps to SD card this morning and clicked that rocket like stuff in app manager to release memory, since then, my phone was rendered literally useless. It keeps rebooting and optimizing itself over and over again. Before you click anything, it will reboot and start afresh again. Been doing like this since morning. Don't know what to do and worse is, THE PHONE WASN'T ROOTED, so I don't think it bricked
relax... your phone isn't dead yet, a factory reset might help

switch off your phone, then reboot to stock recovery by holding vol+ key and power button till the gionee logo comes on.... After stock recovery has been loaded, move down using the volume buttons(vol- to go downwards)... select factory reset and tap the power button to select, if it asks you to confirm, just select yes with the volume button and tap the power button again

This may or may not help.... wish you luck
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by BrainBoss(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
I just lost all my contacts in my phone. I don't know what went wrong. I tried recovery them all, but to no avail. Any way out?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 5:04am On Feb 18, 2016
BrainBoss:
I just lost all my contacts in my phone. I don't know what went wrong. I tried recovery them all, but to no avail. Any way out?
check your SD card if there is any backup there or check your Gmail if you have a backup there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by BrainBoss(m): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2016
seunlayi:
check your SD card if there is any backup there or check your Gmail if you have a backup there
Just saw an empty file of backup in my SD card. Any help?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sike(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Been trying to delete files( music, videos etc) from phone memory but it's not deleting. I could only delete from SD card. Why? how can I delete from phone memory too Pls?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sike(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
invisibleman2:
please how do I change the picture of my phone cover when is closed?
is this really possible?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Silvani(m): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2016
I searched the entired phone shops in Enugu yesterday - from Fine Brothers rail, market rd, okpara avenue, polo park to Slot okpara avenue, Ebyboy and all other shops in rail way line, all they keep telling me was that Gionee has discounied production of the phone but i didn't believe them

I guess its as a result of the dollar hike wahala cos many of the sellers in that rail way line don't have enough phones in stock again. So pls where do I get it or is there anybody that wants to sell his?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Inkredible(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Silvani:
I searched the entired phone shops in Enugu yesterday - from Fine Brothers rail, market rd, okpara avenue, polo park to Slot okpara avenue, Ebyboy and all other shops in rail way line, all they keep telling me was that Gionee has discounied production of the phone but i didn't believe them

I guess its as a result of the dollar hike wahala cos many of the sellers in that rail way line don't have enough phones in stock again. So pls where do I get it or is there anybody that wants to sell his?

You wanna buy? #30k cheesy
Nwanne I ma afu phonu a na Enugu oo. I doubt if it's still in Lagos sef.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ochuski(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Greetings all.
Pls I need help from m3mini users residing in Yenagoa
My m3mini has been down for over 3weeks now. I'll need a backup(sp flashtool backup) from u guys to flash in.
The backup I av dsnt seem compatible.. Thank u
Cc
Donpre
All m3mini fans
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
What you guys are complaining about i never experience it except the phone battery which is not strong as expectation
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Akindampaul: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please what can I do, my Gionee m3 mini can not receive Bluetooth files, music etc. I uncheck Bluetooth ftp yet I can't receive file from other phones but i can send to other phones. I need help.
I also need to know how to install d font I downloaded
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 3:08am On Feb 21, 2016
ochuski:
Greetings all.
My m3mini has been down for over 3weeks now. I'll need a backup(sp flashtool backup) from u guys to flash in.
Cc
Donpre
All m3mini fans
sorry bout that bro.... sadly, I don't have a sp flashtool backup, buh RU uploaded his, I think you should try flashing that first

remember to untick preloader and lk.bin when flashing
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Akindampaul:
Please what can I do, my Gionee m3 mini can not receive Bluetooth files, music etc. I uncheck Bluetooth ftp yet I can't receive file from other phones but i can send to other phones. I need help.
I also need to know how to install d font I downloaded
try rebooting the phone, if that doesn't work then you'd have to do a factory reset.

bout the font, settings => display => font switch => more(•••) => scan.... then select the font you'd like to use

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Silvani(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Inkredible:

You wanna buy? #30k cheesy
Nwanne I ma afu phonu a na Enugu oo. I doubt if it's still in Lagos sef.

Haha, 30k kwa? Then I go get the new M5 mimi.

Anyway, I heard the phone is no longer in the market and I suspect the naira/dollar issue cos most sellers have refused to go get new stock

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Msquare1987(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Please friends I don't know what is wrong with my phone, if I charge for a whole day d battery will not full and I av tried different charger but still the same. Hope is not the charging point?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Msquare1987:
Please friends I don't know what is wrong with my phone, if I charge for a whole day d battery will not full and I av tried different charger but still the same. Hope is not the charging point?
what's your power source and which charger are you using?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Akindampaul: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Donpre:

try rebooting the phone, if that doesn't work then you'd have to do a factory reset.

bout the font, settings => display => font switch => more(•••) => scan.... then select the font you'd like to use

Thanks I've been able to add the fonts but my Bluetooth still can't receive file after factory reset. What is the right settings for d Bluetooth to work?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Akindampaul:

Thanks I've been able to add the fonts but my Bluetooth still can't receive file after factory reset. What is the right settings for d Bluetooth to work?
are you sure your Bluetooth is set to "visible to all nearby devices"?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Msquare1987(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Donpre:

what's your power source and which charger are you using?
it is generator and I av used different USB cable but am using USB power adapter now
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Msquare1987:
it is generator and I av used different USB cable but am using USB power adapter now
What happened to your follow come charger?

Anyway use the original charger or any 1A/1000ma charger from any phone company like tecno, infinix and samsung(don't use those China made battery spoilers called chargers), switch off your phone... Then plug it till it gets full, it might take longer (up to 6-7hrs) buh once its full, your phone should charge faster
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Please can someone suggest any oda charger to charge this phone faster than the original
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Please can someone suggest any oda charger to charge this phone faster than the original
any OEM charger should be okay(tecno,infinix, Sony, Samsung, etc).... just make sure the voltage and current are the same i.e 1A/1000ma, 5V(I think)
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by tanichris(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
ochuski:
Greetings all.
Bro. I av twrp backup.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by drehdinho(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Any nice custom rom for this phone?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Moneyhatesme(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Donpre:

any OEM charger should be okay(tecno,infinix, Sony, Samsung, etc).... just make sure the voltage and current are the same i.e 1A/1000ma, 5V(I think)
Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sike(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
how can I use MTN to browse unlimited on this phone?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by otugbem(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
RU123123:
[size=22pt]TWRP 3.0 for M3Mini[/size]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqppkn2hsvauif4/M3mini_twrp3_fromRU.rar?dl=1

Sorry if I sound naive, I'm new to these stuffs. What's the next thing to do after downloading this file?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
otugbem:

Sorry if I sound naive, I'm new to these stuffs. What's the next thing to do after downloading this file?

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/56#41404372
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by nwabuwa: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Comparison. My previous tecno L3 is faster than this m3mini in terms of browsing , I can't just figure out why. I live where there is no 3g though I browse with psyphon shield and mtn BBLITED. What can I do to make the phone fast at to outperform my previous phone..
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adepentane1(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Please kindly add me to the Whatsapp Group.

thanks.

Adepentane. 08136517408
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adepentane1(m): 3:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Link to Gionee M3 stock Rom please, someone should please post it. Also, kindly add me to the whatsapp group. 08136517408 "Adepentane"

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
adepentane1:
Link to Gionee M3 stock Rom please, someone should please post it. Also, kindly add me to the whatsapp group. 08136517408 "Adepentane"

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/68#41809038

don't forget to use search

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.