Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Frsc Scammer On The Loose - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Scammer On The Loose (667 Views)

FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / I AM A SCAMMER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Scammer On The Loose by Justiceotuya(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is to warn Job seekers to be vigilant and observant when receiving job info from anyone.

i was at home this Morning when an Uncle of mine called me that someone has an FRSC slot for me that i should send my credentials to some address and pay 4950 naira to a bank account that he will send me.

He gave me the number of the person named hon father Jacob with mobile number 09099881977, my instict told me this was a scam. i checked the internet and truecaller for the man's number and no result came out. he then sent the account number which is 2006934556 of Zenith Bank and email address honfatherjacob@yahoo.com. i then sent a mail to the address to confirm if the mail is correct but alas the mail returned an error. then i knew something was up

i googled Father Jacob Scam nothing came up, googled father Jacob FRSC then this link shot up http://www.punchng.com/news/drama-in-court-as-fake-frsc-official-begs-to-change-plea/. later as if on cue my uncle sent the main email address hon.fatherjob@yahoo.com. i had already deciphered that this is a scam so i told my uncle to call it off

Please lets be warned, i nearly fell for this scam, i said in my mind to give it a try afterall its just #4950. imagine 10 job seekers fall for this its almost 50k.

cc: lalasticlala, uboma, davide470

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frsc Scammer On The Loose by Unibentested(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good Job...The root of all evil..

(1) (Reply)

Marketers/ Business Representatives Are Needed At A Logistics Company In Lagos / Lessons Learn From The Future Project Africa Job Fair Yaba / We Need To Change Our Thinking About Police Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.