Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

I AM A SCAMMER! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I AM A SCAMMER! (45690 Views)

Job Offer For Me From A Scammer / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Pls, Beware Of This Scammer (snapshot)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gud day to you my brothers and sisters on nairalander. My name is Temidayo Adebisi, i am from epe, though i was working in lagos. I run to good people of this forum. I have been jobless for over 6 years and when the hardship is getting too much, i had to run from lagos back to my village at epe where i have been struggling and battling with the hard time with my wife and children, since last year december 2015, the life has never been easy with me to the extents that my child has not been going to school for 6 months, due to my financial problem, even i have gone to many places to see if i can get a loan but no way, even some of them can kill someone with their interest rate.last week, when i saw how my wife and child was tin,i just thought of looking for okada either on hirer purchase or daily deliver, i was forced to some men that gave okada on hirer purchase where i will be paying weekly. i am ready to ride the okada, though, here their hirer purchase is very expensive but atleast half bread is better than
none, at least to feed my family and do some reasonable things as a family man. please i was told to go and get a rider licence and security deposit before they can follow things up with me and get the okada for me. please this is my problem now, i have be roaming about to get help from people to assist me financially with the money so i can be able to get the licence and pay for the security. the licence is N15k and security deposits is N5k. please i came here to beg the good brothers and sisters of this forum. i wants you people to help me with any amount to get things done for the sake of God and to help my family especially for my little child. i promise i will never dissappoint you. i am suffering seriously, life is so hard for me. i know by riding the okada to carry persenger with it everyday will change my life and the life of my family, please help me, i came to beg not to fraud please. i beg you in the mighty name of God. you will never lack and be frustrated in the name of God, Amen

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by cmoney22222: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2016
+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2016
the licence is N15k and security deposits is N5k.
I own a motor cycle. Go to the local Govt office near you, the riders license costs 1,000 (one thousand) naira only.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
[color=#990000][/color]
Sir, I Was Also Suprise When They Told Me From The Other Okada People And That Is Also Confirm Frm Eredo Local Council Area. Epe. . Please Help Me Out. Its Not 1k For The Rider Permit Over Here. Which State Are U Sir?

2 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2016
pourtmourt:
Sir, I Was Also Suprise When They Told Me From The Other Okada People And That Is Also Confirm Frm Eredo Local Council Area. Epe. . Please Help Me Out. Its Not 1k For The Rider Permit Over Here. Which State Are U Sir?

unfollows thread
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Pls Don't Be Angry With Me. Why Is Ur Help I Need Pls
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Here Is The Repayment Plan Of The Hirer Purchase Of The Okada. They Will Buy The Okada At N170k And Give It Out For N240k, And Every 7 Days Is N10k And Monthly Of N40k By 6months Will Finish The Payment. My Brothers And Sisters, I Need Ur Help Urgently To Survive Pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
pourtmourt:
Let God Used You To Restore Our Life. My Family Needs Ur Help

What really is the problem?

Too long to read undecided

Summarise pls

@pourtmourt,

Mention my username. I will get the notification in my browser and reply you as I dont often visit this site. I m interested in your case wink but wary of Scammers, lipsrsealed undecided should this be scam
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by debris: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Though i did'nt read all the stories but what someone there summarized about helping u and as a family man.....

Am a corper if 20 people on this thread can be touched to help as i volunteer to give #1000 it can help sorry i don't have much i pray God blesses me as am passing out in 2/3months time i will do more.

8 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Mpyaw: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
ihttp://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/5-jobs-for-all-fields?start=280
pourtmourt:
Gud day to you my brothers and sisters on nairalander. My name is Temidayo Adebisi, i am from epe, though i was working in lagos. I run to good people of this forum. I have been jobless for over 6 years and when the hardship is getting too much, i had to run from lagos back to my village at epe where i have been struggling and battling with the hard time with my wife and children, since last year december 2015, the life has never been easy with me to the extents that my child has not been going to school for 6 months, due to my financial problem, even i have gone to many places to see if i can get a loan but no way, even some of them can kill someone with their interest rate.last week, when i saw how my wife and child was tin,i just thought of looking for okada either on hirer purchase or daily deliver, i was forced to some men that gave okada on hirer purchase where i will be paying weekly. i am ready to ride the okada, though, here their hirer purchase is very expensive but atleast half bread is better than
none, at least to feed my family and do some reasonable things as a family man. please i was told to go and get a rider licence and security deposit before they can follow things up with me and get the okada for me. please this is my problem now, i have be roaming about to get help from people to assist me financially with the money so i can be able to get the licence and pay for the security. the licence is N15k and security deposits is N5k. please i came here to beg the good brothers and sisters of this forum. i wants you people to help me with any amount to get things done for the sake of God and to help my family especially for my little child. i promise i will never dissappoint you. i am suffering seriously, life is so hard for me. i know by riding the okada to carry persenger with it everyday will change my life and the life of my family, please help me, i came to beg not to fraud please. i beg you in the mighty name of God. you will never lack and be frustrated in the name of God, Amen
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
debris:
Though i did'nt read all the stories but what someone there summarized about helping u and as a family man.....

Am a corper if 20 people on this thread can be touched to help as i volunteer to give #1000 it can help sorry i don't have much i pray God blesses me as am passing out in 2/3months time i will do more.
Thanks very much for ur words. God will support you in all what you are doing.amen. i will forever appreciates

3 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Baalelikeoba: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Put ur acct details and phone number here for those who could help.

May Allah put His Barack on the okada business

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Baalelikeoba: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Put ur acct details and phone number here for those who could help.

May Allah put His Baraka on the okada business

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
pourtmourt:
Mention my username. I will get the notification in my browser and reply you as I dont often visit this site. I m interested in your case wink but wary of Scammers, lipsrsealed undecided should this be scam

Sir, i am not a scammer. am for really pls.let God punish whoever try to scam on this forum. sir am sorry for the long story. my problem is that i need ur assistant financially. life is so tough and hard for me and my family to the extents that we had to run frm lagos to epe as i can pay for my house rent due to unemployment. even here at epe still hard to eat a single meal a day. that make me went to meet people that give bajaj motorcycle on hirer purchase to people but i was ask to go to my local government council and get a rider permit and also make a security deposit of N5k and the rider permit is N15k before they can get me the okada with weekly payment. pls i wants people to help me financially, for me to get those thing done. am really suffering with my wife. please am begging
i think you should put your account details here so dat people can reach out and help.Believe me,i understand what you are going through and even though i am not bouyant to render financial help,i promise to always include your family in my prayers.Dont lose hope my dear brother,no matter how dark the night may be,there will always be sunshine in the morning.

8 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anabell2 asked you to mention her username when quoting her so dat she can see your post.

2 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
God is my witness

2 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ifyalways(f): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You are absolutely right GAZZUZZ.

Riders permit is 1,500 ngn in Lekki 1 and 2,000 ngn in Ajah. I know for sure cos I gave out okadas this May and we got riders permit.

Let this OP keep lying to himself, obviously scam.

13 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
God is my witness
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
ifyalways:

You are absolutely right GAZZUZZ.

Riders permit is 1,500 ngn in Lekki 1 and 2,000 ngn in Ajah. I know for sure cos I gave out okadas this May and we got riders permit.

Let this OP keep lying to himself, obviously scam.

you don buy market, the guy want free okada from you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2016
OMG

I think I have just been Scammed!

Why are Nigerians Like this? undecided undecided cry sad

5 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
pourtmourt sent me a PM yesterday to which I replied to and I called him from UK

I asked a friend to transfer N10,000 to his bank account which has done immediately and I promised to give the remaining N10,000 next week

Only to do 'background checks' this morning. and Its unbelivable what I saw shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Why are Some NIGERIANS like this? undecided

pourtmourt:

3 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Y
pourtmourt:
Ma, thanks for ur information. i was a novince in the okada something before now, i was also shock when i heard the price when the people told me, pls its possible to get it over and use it here in epe? pls i don't mind, if you can also give me one okada. i promise to be a good man pls. everything in epe is different frm the one in lagos like epe not lagos. even the rate on the hirer purchase is kind of doubld here also on a car too. pls ma am not here toe deceiving any one neither my self because what am facing is seriously bad, pls ma
May Amadioha bend that hand or mouth that you used to ask me for a bike.

Does my handle appear like one you can scam? You think I don't know you?
Idiooot!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabell2:
pourtmourt sent me a PM yesterday to which I replied to and I called him from UK

I asked a friend to transfer N10,000 to his bank account which has done immediately and I promised to give the remaining N10,000 next week

Only to do 'background checks' this morning. and Its unbelivable what I saw shocked lipsrsealed undecided

Pls ma am not a scammer pls. if there is any things u want to do make u believe me. pls God will never divert ur glory to another person pls. what do u saw pls
Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabell2:

It's good to do good and help others but it's best to do background checks BEFORE you do. Don't be carried away by online stories no matter how emotional it sounds.

My problem with people like you is that you guys indirectly enable, encourage scammers. They keep coming back cos they know someone like you would fall for their cheap sob story. We can never be rid of them if we continue this way.

Sorry. Learn.

8 Likes

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
pourtmourt:
Pls ma am not a scammer pls. if there is any things u want to do make u believe me. pls God will never divert ur glory to another person pls. what do u saw pls

I dont have so much time for a back and froth conversation but I will be brief

How many usernames do you have on this forum?
You sell Land? shocked
You sell Fridge? lipsrsealed
You sell Laptop? undecided
Your real location? Epe, Ikorodu, Ijebu ode
What is your real name?
How many REAL NAMES DO YOU HAVE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016
ifyalways:

It's good to do good and help others but it's best to do background checks BEFORE you do. Don't be carried away by online stories no matter how emotional it sounds.

My problem with people like you is that you guys indirectly enable, encourage scammers. They keep coming back cos they know someone like you would fall for their cheap sob story. We can never be rid of them if we continue this way.

Sorry. Learn.

Lesson learnt

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: Causes And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.