Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl (13598 Views)

Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / Possibility Of Losing Other FG Jobs Applied For Due To Npower Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by wolewolsz(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecidedHello everyone, hope this little info meets you well and hopefully helps save yourself and loved ones some amount of time, hope and MONEY.
I will try as much as possible to make this quick and very detailed as possible

some months back, a certain man approached my girlfriend who works in one of the old generation banks and asks her to help her transfer some money to her daughter in LEAD CITY university. While my GF got to work help the said customer, the man stylishly answered a phone call and kept telling the person on the other end of the phone to keep calm that his appointment letter has been printed and congratulations on his new job.
Then again his phone rang and he said the same thing to the other caller who probably was a female. Right where he was making the phone call my GF's face lit up when he mentioned to the other caller the job was a FG job (who no want better thing) he said Solid minerals.
So my GF asked the man(who gave name as 'Mr. Olayinka') she wouldn't mind if such an opportunity comes calling again. Now the man(being and looking more arrogant and boastful) said "nkan ke kere ni (small thing).
Told her to write her details on a piece of paper and her number which she did.
Fast forward to evening She called me and told me of the development. On studying the whole scenario she explained, I told her with conviction the man targeted her purposely for a Scam. I was really convinced even thought I haven't had such experience. Then I adviced her to play along and let's hear what the man had to offer.
immediately I dropped the phone call this man called my GF and told her he was working on her appointment and thereby confirmed my thought on the whole issue all along.
He told her to pay #2,500(DHL money) into an account in Access bank, before 10 am the next day. My GF gave me the heads up and I told her to ignore the man as I was 100% sure say na scam.
Next day, this man phoned my GF so much she had to put her phone on silent and when she picked He said congratulations and blah blah... That hope she has sent the money, my GF said no, the man ( forming vex ) threatened not to help her again. Then my GF put his number under call control, and that was the end.

I thought that was the end to it all until Tuesday when I got a call from my uncle(he works in a bank too) who told me to call a certain 'Mr. Ajayi' on 090356063.. that the man said his oga has 5 slots in mining cooperation or so. And I should please call him as soon as possible.
I placed a call to the said man, the next thing he said was I should send all my details through text messages and I should wait for his directive. I painstakingly took my time to send my details to this man then he got back and told me.
Mr. Ajayi: Now pick a pen and a paper
Me: okay ( I don dey happy )
Mr. Ajayi: TIMILEHIN MATTHEW.
3071000052 ( THINKING NA MY APPLICATION ID )
First Bank (my hope dash straight
)
pay in #1,800 for DHL services ( at this stage I wasn't paying much attention anymore, I probably would have cut the call if it was my credit but naah he was burning his this time)
Mr. Ajayi : please do u have anybody in any general hospital that can do medicals for u.
Me : yes I have
Mr. Ajayi : Never mind, put 2000 ontop that 1,800 making 3,800 so they can facilitate everything easily from abuja on time
Me: okay sir ( baba don see mugu )
Mr. Ajayi: please hurry up as u are the last person to call me from the five needed as the ministry only needs 3. and it's first pay first served.
Me: okay I am heading to the bank now

I was really disapointed the man was a con artist. So I called my GF to share my experience with her. And the next revelation was shocking.
remember I said my gf works in a bank, so along the line of our gist, I pleaded to her to help me check if I was gonna be the last to pay into the man's account.
My GF dropped the bombshell and said Mr oga, this man has been receiving 1,800 in batches daily and a single day she counted over 7 different transactions of N1,800 payment and different names paid it in.
Some paid 3600 some 5400 and some 7500 and more on single payment.
The other shocker was the account was registered in a lady's name and the money being paid in by unsuspecting victims was almost withdrawn almost immediately through atm.
At the close of work for that day my gf said 3 people paid in 1,800.

While discussing my gf told me to send the man's number to her to check and she found out it was the same man she had an encounter with in April and we both wondered if this was going on in his first Bank account how much much in his access bank account which he gave my gf.

I wouldn't have really written this out to help others but I came to a conclusion I had to not for anything but for the fact that people need to be aware of the man's antics and there could be many more out there doing such.

1. I was able to conclude he targeted banks and it's workers.
2. He knew the money involved was chicken change even in this Buhari era.
3. He knew no body would be taking him up with a meagre amount of 1,800 ( abeg multiply that by 3 and times by 5) that's how much oga is making
4. He goes to bank A and gives u his account at bank B
5. He approaches plenty people and strikes conversation with them and during this chat he won't tell them money is involved until those people call u to innocently link u with him. Then that's where he starts his scamming scheme.
6. He has different name alias Mr. Olayinka, Mr. Ajayi.
7. The account number he uses could be that of his accomplice or someone innocent, that we don't know.
8. I called my uncle and gave him my findings he said he wasn't the only one the man targeted that many bank workers who had relatives too had called their relatives to call the man for the said job

hope I have been able to help out and please don't mind my typos. Thanks

Scam mere no is : 090356063..
Account Number : Timi...., 3071000... First Bank.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by casttlebarbz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by gidimasters(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uncle Lalasticlala food is readily available
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mtcheww. These scammers are many. Thanks for sharing. Na so them dey always pressure ppl. By their pressure, u will know them. Someone that truly has the power to connect u to a job, won't call u up and down. Their calling u upandan is to quickly collect that money from you before u realize what's truly happening!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Reminds me of the man who claimed to work with the UN. I met him on a bus many years ago and he claimed his vehicle was faulty.

After we exchanged contacts, the man started to rigmarole with promises. I was suspicious from the outset, but what gave the eediot man away was when he fixed a 'UN' interview at a fastfood at Allen/Opebi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last last the only thing he gained from me was MTN 400 recharge card. He had called me sounding very stressed, claiming he was in a meeting and he needed to call some of his contacts in Abuja, he didn't have credit, had no one to send (we didn't have internet banking then) bla bla bla. grin

I sent it. When he tried that sheeit with me a second time ignored the eejit, until he shot himself on the foot by fixing interview venue at Mr Biggs, Allen road.

I thence sat down and composed a 4 page stinker that narrated a brief history of fuel and tire themed jungle justice in Lagos, ending it with a stern exhortation to cease and desist from his evil ways. angry

I thereafter blocked the cretin.

6 Likes

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ishilove:
Reminds me of the man who claims to work with the UN. I met him on a bus many years ago and he claimed his vehicle was faulty.

After we exchanged contacts, the man started to rigmarole with promises. I was suspicious from the outset, but what gave the eediot man away was when he fixed a 'UN' interview at a fastfood in Opebi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last last the only thing he gained from me was MTN 400 recharge card. grin
He still gained something. grin LOL.

5 Likes

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
joseph1832:
He still gained something. grin LOL.
N400 grin
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by HRich(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
OK nah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
This one is still better than GNLD agents.

Na dem nid JJ
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by soberdrunk(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin chai people dey scam sha! Before u go fit scam person like me, u go first pay 'scamming fee' of at least 3 bottles of 'cold gulder' and 1 plate of catfish peppersoup grin grin Na so some guys wan scam me that year, the deal looked so legit, the only mistake they made was the account number picture error(those who know go understand). Everyday na him dem dey come use Range Rover pick me go hotel for meeting, na so i dey drink free beer dey go with peppersoup, when dem notice say nah me don dey enter dem, nobody tell dem b4 dem delete my number! YOU CANNOT FOOL AN OLD FOOL!!! angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by c4tnoelz: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
desparados are eager to make it by hook or crook
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by ALAYORMII: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fantastically corrupt Nigerian

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
We will catch the scammer. Where are my team mate suzan404 , julietcutie , lets start work.

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by glossy6(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Scammers everywhere, even in this recession lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
We will catch the scammer. Where are my team mate suzan404 , julietcutie , lets start work.
cool

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by babyfaceafrica: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
HRich:
OK nah
dry

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Victorakats(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
When there are massive job losses and there are selective employment, this is what it degenerates to! SCAM!!!

For Tips on Sex visit www.amaraofficial.com
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by cuvox(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
am sure the number wasn't registered to his name. Imagine the guy making at least 6k every day * 20 banking days N120k yet E-ffing cc won't go after this set of people... they are too busy chasing shadows..
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by pinkhill(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why are u not sharing the full numbers

wolewolsz:
undecidedHello everyone, hope this little info meets you well and hopefully helps save yourself and loved ones some amount of time, hope and MONEY.
I will try as much as possible to make this quick and very detailed as possible

some months back, a certain man approached my girlfriend who works in one of the old generation banks and asks her to help her transfer some money to her daughter in LEAD CITY university. While my GF got to work help the said customer, the man stylishly answered a phone call and kept telling the person on the other end of the phone to keep calm that his appointment letter has been printed and congratulations on his new job.
Then again his phone rang and he said the same thing to the other caller who probably was a female. Right where he was making the phone call my GF's face lit up when he mentioned to the other caller the job was a FG job (who no want better thing) he said Solid minerals.
So my GF asked the man(who gave name as 'Mr. Olayinka') she wouldn't mind if such an opportunity comes calling again. Now the man(being and looking more arrogant and boastful) said "nkan ke kere ni (small thing).
Told her to write her details on a piece of paper and her number which she did.
Fast forward to evening She called me and told me of the development. On studying the whole scenario she explained, I told her with conviction the man targeted her purposely for a Scam. I was really convinced even thought I haven't had such experience. Then I adviced her to play along and let's hear what the man had to offer.
immediately I dropped the phone call this man called my GF and told her he was working on her appointment and thereby confirmed my thought on the whole issue all along.
He told her to pay #2,500(DHL money) into an account in Access bank, before 10 am the next day. My GF gave me the heads up and I told her to ignore the man as I was 100% sure say na scam.
Next day, this man phoned my GF so much she had to put her phone on silent and when she picked He said congratulations and blah blah... That hope she has sent the money, my GF said no, the man ( forming vex ) threatened not to help her again. Then my GF put his number under call control, and that was the end.

I thought that was the end to it all until Tuesday when I got a call from my uncle(he works in a bank too) who told me to call a certain 'Mr. Ajayi' on 090356063.. that the man said his oga has 5 slots in mining cooperation or so. And I should please call him as soon as possible.
I placed a call to the said man, the next thing he said was I should send all my details through text messages and I should wait for his directive. I painstakingly took my time to send my details to this man then he got back and told me.
Mr. Ajayi: Now pick a pen and a paper
Me: okay ( I don dey happy )
Mr. Ajayi: TIMILEHIN MATTHEW.
3071000052 ( THINKING NA MY APPLICATION ID )
First Bank (my hope dash straight
)
pay in #1,800 for DHL services ( at this stage I wasn't paying much attention anymore, I probably would have cut the call if it was my credit but naah he was burning his this time)
Mr. Ajayi : please do u have anybody in any general hospital that can do medicals for u.
Me : yes I have
Mr. Ajayi : Never mind, put 2000 ontop that 1,800 making 3,800 so they can facilitate everything easily from abuja on time
Me: okay sir ( baba don see mugu )
Mr. Ajayi: please hurry up as u are the last person to call me from the five needed as the ministry only needs 3. and it's first pay first served.
Me: okay I am heading to the bank now

I was really disapointed the man was a con artist. So I called my GF to share my experience with her. And the next revelation was shocking.
remember I said my gf works in a bank, so along the line of our gist, I pleaded to her to help me check if I was gonna be the last to pay into the man's account.
My GF dropped the bombshell and said Mr oga, this man has been receiving 1,800 in batches daily and a single day she counted over 7 different transactions of N1,800 payment and different names paid it in.
Some paid 3600 some 5400 and some 7500 and more on single payment.
The other shocker was the account was registered in a lady's name and the money being paid in by unsuspecting victims was almost withdrawn almost immediately through atm.
At the close of work for that day my gf said 3 people paid in 1,800.

While discussing my gf told me to send the man's number to her to check and she found out it was the same man she had an encounter with in April and we both wondered if this was going on in his first Bank account how much much in his access bank account which he gave my gf.

I wouldn't have really written this out to help others but I came to a conclusion I had to not for anything but for the fact that people need to be aware of the man's antics and there could be many more out there doing such.

1. I was able to conclude he targeted banks and it's workers.
2. He knew the money involved was chicken change even in this Buhari era.
3. He knew no body would be taking him up with a meagre amount of 1,800 ( abeg multiply that by 3 and times by 5) that's how much oga is making
4. He goes to bank A and gives u his account at bank B
5. He approaches plenty people and strikes conversation with them and during this chat he won't tell them money is involved until those people call u to innocently link u with him. Then that's where he starts his scamming scheme.
6. He has different name alias Mr. Olayinka, Mr. Ajayi.
7. The account number he uses could be that of his accomplice or someone innocent, that we don't know.
8. I called my uncle and gave him my findings he said he wasn't the only one the man targeted that many bank workers who had relatives too had called their relatives to call the man for the said job

hope I have been able to help out and please don't mind my typos. Thanks

Scam mere no is : 090356063..
Account Number : Timi...., 3071000... First Bank.

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
for this Buhari change, ppl still dey fall for scammers??
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Greenbullet(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
cool
let me he lp u guys
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by sonofluc1fer: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ishilove:

N400 grin
Mscheeew.. not even up to one dollar tongue

But u don give am free credit wey Im go use try I'm luck again.

How r u? kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by HRich(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
dry
Wet it
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
During my IT at GTB I had an encounter with a lady that paid 50k to a scammer who promised her a job in the aviation sector. 50k to a scammer embarassed
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by d33types: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
wolewolsz:

TIMILEHIN MATTHEW.
3071000052 First Bank.

We deserve to know his details. Even if its an innocent owner.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by cuvox(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
pinkhill:
Why are u not sharing the full numbers

but he did drop them na

TIMILEHIN MATTHEW.

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by wolewolsz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=pinkhill post=49191596]Why are u not sharing the full numbers

I did share them, guess it was edited by the mods
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin chai people dey scam sha! Before u go fit scam person like me, u go first pay 'scamming fee' of at least 3 bottles of 'cold gulder' and 1 plate of catfish peppersoup grin grin Na so some guys wan scam me that year, the deal looked so legit, the only mistake they made was the account number picture error(those who know go understand). Everyday na him dem dey come use Range Rover pick me go hotel for meeting, na so i dey drink free beer dey go with peppersoup, when dem notice say nah me don dey enter dem, nobody tell dem b4 dem delete my number! YOU CANNOT FOOL AN OLD FOOL!!! angry angry
thank God say dem no use u do juju

6 Likes

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by soberdrunk(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
franciskaine:
thank God say dem no use u do juju

You fit use juju do juju?? angry sad

3 Likes

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by ehardetola(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
HRich:
Wet it

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote To Give Graduate Drivers Trucks After Use / Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed? / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.