Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) (1263 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
[b]. . . . . . . . . .so the woman who at the peak of her career forgot which organization she actually worked for has finally been booted out of office (rightly I may add) . . . . . . .and she carries a whole bag of sins grin grin

1. Ogar tried to link the killing of innocent (poor) citizens at Apo to Boko Haram. She claimed they were Boko Haram members - this has been proven by various people/authorities as not to be true.

2. Ogar claimed the APC “offered to bribe her,” She did not offer evidence neither did she or her organization arrest anyone in connection with the bribe!.

3. Ogar ironically (see 2) is being accused of receiving a 15million naira bribe from the former government through PPMC.

4. Ogar claimed the #bringbackourgirls campaign is affiliated to terrorist.

5. In addition to her official position as DSS spokesperson, she became the spokesperson of the Presidency & PDP

6. She claimed the APC was a terrorist organization without evidence (and you wonder why we were losing the book haram war).

7. For a hatchet job well done, the PDP government promoted her to the rank of director.

8. In an attempt to sway public opinion, Ogar claimed the APC was manufacturing PVCs and registering infants, foreigners & uniformed personnel as members. She also claimed APC intended to hack into the INEC data base.

[/b]

lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy . . . . .I cooked this, so the sauce is in my stew grin

3 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
For the love of aminat508, for further information, please read my signature
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cool
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
You didn't add Marylin ogar as a blink blink Madam... Too much Blink blink

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chosen1984:
You didn't add Marylin ogar as a blink blink Madam... Too much Blink blink

. . . . . . . .I see she has a thing in common with the p!mp pastor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by wordcat(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
torkaka:
[b]. . . . . . . . . .so the woman who at the peak of her career forgot which organization she actually worked for has finally been booted out of office (rightly I may add) . . . . . . .and she carries a whole bag of sins grin grin

1. Ogar tried to link the killing of innocent (poor) citizens at Apo to Boko Haram. She claimed the were Boko Haram members - this has been proven by various people/authorities as not to be true.

2. Ogar claimed the APC “offered to bribe her,” She did not offer evidence neither did she or her organization arrest anyone in connection with the bribe!.

3. Ogar ironically (see 2) is being accused of receiving a 15million naira bribe from the former government through PPMC.

4. Ogar claimed the #bringbackourgirls campaign is affiliated to terrorist.

5. In addition to her official position as DSS spokesperson, she became the spokesperson of the Presidency & PDP

6. She claimed the APC was a terrorist organization without evidence (and you wonder why we were losing the book haram war).

7. For a hatchet job well done, the PDP government promoted her to the rank of director.

8. In an attempt to sway public opinion, Ogar claimed the APC was manufacturing PVCs and registering infants, foreigners & uniformed personnel as members. She also claimed APC intended to hack into the INEC data base.
[/size]

All these were what the DSS claimed not Ogar. Anybody in her position will still say so

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
wordcat:

All these were what the DSS claimed not Ogar. Anybody in her position will still say so

. . . . .2, 3, 5 & 7 nko?
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by wordcat(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . .2, 3, 5 & 7 nko?
"ALl"
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
wordcat:

"ALl"

. . . . . . . .ok Marilyn, I hear you grin grin
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by azeeza(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wetin Aminatu508 give you chop?
OZAOEKPE:
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
azeeza:
Wetin Aminatu508 give you chop?
She rocks my small world.
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by tucky200(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oremussanctus shebi u tok say u no go visit nairaland again
OZAOEKPE:
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by tucky200(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol,pls when did u start watching the news ?
wordcat:

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by viktagorion: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
She clearly overstepped her bounds by being patently partisan in the discharge of her duties.

Good riddance.
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by wordcat(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
Lol,pls when did u start watching the news ?

Since when u were a kid.
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by hinwazaka: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
If you are someone in the employment of a public or private outfit, you will know what duty and company loyalty is. All the comments were arranged by the top brass of the then DSS. She was only the spokesman for the agency. If she was overstepping her boundaries, the DSS would have queried her or suspended her for misconduct. They didn't , so therefore, you can tell that she was by the book in her actions.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by nickxtra(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
And you forgot to add that it was during her time as spokes person that the once revered, secretive and intelligent DSS became a shadow of its old self.
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Realisticman: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
If you are someone in the employment of a public or private outfit, you will know what duty and company loyalty is. All the comments were arranged by the top brass of the then DSS. She was only the spokesman for the agency. If she was overstepping her boundaries, the DSS would have queried her or suspended her for misconduct. They didn't , so therefore, you can tell that she was by the book in her actions.
Correct!
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by sammyj: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
And some wailers will still come and defend her on the thread. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by docadams: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Which tribe is she? I asked because a particular tribe is known for producing government psycophants.
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 05, 2015
docadams:
Which tribe is she? I asked because a particular tribe is known for producing government psycophants.

She's from cross river
Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by Rizstar: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2015
ok

Re: The Many Sins Of Marilyn Ogar (former DSS Spokes Person) by docadams: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2015
torkaka:

She's from cross river
It's unfortunate she couldn't raise her intellect above a house -help level.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Along Port Harcourt-Owerri Expressway(photos) / Gov. Ahmed Presents Staff Of Office To The New Onigbonna Of Igbonna. / After Only One Month Charade Of Constant Power Supply,where Is The Light Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.