Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? (1928 Views)

See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by chocolateme(f): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very embarassing but i will share it.. mine is gonna be weired too.
Lets drop pretence and forming and join this cool but embarrassing thread.
I was in a keke (tricycle) alone one day, so I felt pressed to fart so decided to take advantage of the speed of the driver to release the hot air. Immediately it went out in silent mode, I wouldn't know what made the guy to not only slow down but stopped to pick passengers at that particular time. Lo and behold, everywhere filled up. The next thing I knew, the keke man covered his nose, turned off his engine, jumped down and started screaming and raking at me with a very loud voice that I should come down before I destroy his life, I was speechless and rooted to my seat, confused and ashamed with people mopping to understand what was going on.
I quietly begged him to stop shouting and he said I should come down and even forget about paying him, that I should go with the payment that its OK with him.
I came down and quickly boarded a bike and disappeared into thin air. Wow!! What an embarrassing day it was.
Mom, dad and siblings still laugh and joke about it till tomorrow.
That's what I call "atomic bomb' share yours. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by INTROVERT(f): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
see confession... see what too much beans causes. grin

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by MISSNORA(f): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Brb
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by MISSNORA(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
tell urs
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by INTROVERT(f): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
tell urs

after you
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yeeeeeeeeehhhhh.
Hahahahahahahaha.

If I be the guy, I go charge you for messing up my maruwa. I am sure the portion you sat in that keke will be the first to get bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
chocolateme:
I was in a keke (tricycle) alone one day, so I felt pressed to fart so decided to take advantage of the speed of the driver to release the hot air. Immediately it went out in silent mode, I wouldn't know what made the guy to not only slow down but stopped to pick passengers at that particular time. Lo and behold, everywhere filled up. The next thing I knew, the keke man covered his nose, turned off his engine, jumped down and started screaming and raking at me with a very loud voice that I should come down before I destroy his life, I was speechless and rooted to my seat, confused and ashamed with people mopping to understand what was going on.
I quietly begged him to stop shouting and he said I should come down and even forget about paying him, that I should go with the payment that its OK with him.
I came down and quickly boarded a bike and disappeared into thin air. Wow!! What an embarrassing day it was.

Hahahaha. "Atomic bomb" got me laughing. You really messed the man up.

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by fromnigeria(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Funny.

Op na god catch you so. I no dey mess like that. My own get respect for me so it come at the right time. At home.
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by IVORY2009(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
chocolateme:

lol, so u dey fart shocked shocked I thought is only guys dat farts, anyway nice try!

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mine is also kind of bizarre and funny. It happened during my NYSC. My room is full of guys who were really nice and funny but one day we decided not to go for practice and locked our door.

After some minutes, military men was knocking at the door, then I knew we all are in hot soup. They started shouting open this door, my roommates were all panicking. Then I quickly "tired rappar", went straight to my bed and laid down.

But i was surprised when my roommates started calling my name. I was like "what the hell are you guys doing?"

Then the door was finally opened and my roommates were all saying please Sir, temper justice with mercy, the military men said "for where, for this camp? All of una dey craze"!!! Jesus! The kind of punishment these guys got that day, were all speechless when they came back. cheesy

I was just lucky. Simply lucky.

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Ademat7(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice one; mine happen in my secondary sch days In ss3,I used to wear a black shoe then,unknown to me the sole of the shoe was not ok; we were playing outside during break-time ladies pursuing guys when a lady mistaking step on my shoe from back gobe! D sole comot for d shoe,I ran to my class window na there my friends pass my school bag give me; I run go house o chai I sharply buy gum do am neatly,d nxt day she was telling her friends d incidence but I deny that it never happen thanks for my sure friends "they back m up die" I no fit forget kwa

2 Likes

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Ademat7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
DeeTus:
Mine is also kind of bizarre and funny. It happened during my NYSC. My room is full of guys who were really nice and funny but one day we decided not to go for practice and locked our door.

After some minutes, military men was knocking at the door, then I knew we all are in hot soup. They started shouting open this door, my roommates were all panicking. Then I quickly "tired rappar", went straight to my bed and laid down.

But i was surprised when my roommates started calling my name. I was like "what the hell are you guys doing?"

Then the door was finally opened and my roommates were all saying please Sir, temper justice with mercy, the military men said "for where, for this camp? All of una dey craze"!!! Jesus! The kind of punishment these guys got that day, were all speechless when they came back. cheesy

I was just lucky. Simply lucky.
parade days n man O war drilling
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by kennynelcon(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Which too much beans... it's lack of respect or home training
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Ademat7:
parade days n man O war drilling
Exactly. cheesy
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by 1love4all: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
CRAN.

Comments Readers Association of Nairaland, calling on all members to have a stop over here.
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
chocolateme:

Hahahahahahaha

Times like this, you'd wish the ground will open and swallow you immediately! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
More please
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by komek(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
chocolateme:

I never believed pretty ladies fart o. Revelation. A pretty girl like u is not supposed to do that cos it will stain ur panties

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Fireson: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
chocolateme:

So you are now Jelili oniso.... cool
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Holamidhe(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Mine was during IT, I took beans night before and unfortunately poo came the next day when I was busy typing..I was new and I wanted to form for the galz so I decided not to ask them where they usually do it ...I went to the back of the building saw small bush and ''PRAAAH'' the stupid thing came..it was after two minutes I noticed my BOSS was urinating beside me ..I just fran face,finish the poo.. It was from that bush to my father's house ...
I just told him they were doing only photocopy nothing related to comp sci

1 Like

Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2015
wow! so ladies fart i didn't know. the way they carry themselves, some times you will be forced to think they dont fart or 'shitt' at all
Re: My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? by Tylerdan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op i like your simple and truthful nature most sisters would never admit it.

I'm always amazed how you can date a lady for years and never ever hear her fart. LOL

I had one recently so let me share it too. About 2 weeks ago i was driving home, there is a dark narrow Ally en route my home as i approached the ally i noticed a bike parked but just ignored it immediately i got into the ally i noticed a lady squatting and doing her business with her pants off and i couldn't drive by cause the ally was so narrow.

I was just too confused and didn't know what to do. After what seemed like an age (5 seconds) i finally switched of my headlamps sat in the car and waited for her to finish up. She quickly finished pulled her trouser up and walked by to her bike. We didn't exchange a word and i still cant tell who was more embarrassed

(1) (Reply)

The "First Luxury Hotel In Space" Has Started Taking Booking Reservations / For Those Looking To Japa- You Need To See This / A Beautiful Village In Imo State ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.