Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply (63556 Views)

Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ababadada: 2:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Please op give us University where third class can apply for natural resources management or environmental management
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nacre1: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2015
jeffobodo:
shout out to all the dullards in the house heres your chance to make something outta your meaningless results.... atleast you still have an edge over our daura cattle rearing presido that has no certificate
smh. So to you ,all d ppl dat graduated with 3rd class are dullards? are you for real? Most ppl dat gradge wit 3rd are highly intelligent than most 1st class graduates are they r gainfully employed. Change your mentality . No one is a dullard. Remember ,the race is nor to the swift......

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by davilbert: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
i amhaving several issiues filling the form...one is that the phone number column seems to be rejecting every format i use in typing in my phone number.....is any other person experiencing this or am i the only one?
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by pweetiedee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
jeffobodo:
shout out to all the dullards in the house heres your chance to make something outta your meaningless results.... atleast you still have an edge over our daura cattle rearing presido that has no certificate
what do you mean by dullard? only a fool would post this on social media. And what have you achieved? Genius
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
davilbert:
i amhaving several issiues filling the form...one is that the phone number column seems to be rejecting every format i use in typing in my phone number.....is any other person experiencing this or am i the only one?
This is wot u do, if this is your phone number +23408033334444. Format it this way, +234 (80) 3333 4444
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by realsammie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
DMainMan...pls i need ur clarification. Do i need to write the English exam before i can be short listed? thanks

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ababadada: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
That is my problem too, where to register and write the exams
realsammie:
DMainMan...pls i need ur clarification. Do i need to write the English exam before i can be short listed? thanks
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by faith123456(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Transcript is ma problem,hw can ma school giv me ma transcpt in ma hands? they send transcpt 2 d sch u want,they would neva giv u in ur hand 2 go scan and it tak dem 4 months 2 get tanscpt ready,b4 den it is expired.y is it nt online?must som1 travel over?leavin work and all,wher i work would neva accept that,cos it is a public job and they would lack personnel,even their wicked mind would neva allow them sign it or permit u 2 go.WICKED WORLD.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by realsammie(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
faith123456:
Transcript is ma problem,hw can ma school giv me ma transcpt in ma hands? they send transcpt 2 d sch u want,they would neva giv u in ur hand 2 go scan and it tak dem 4 months 2 get tanscpt ready,b4 den it is expired.y is it nt online?must som1 travel over?leavin work and all,wher i work would neva accept that,cos it is a public job and they would lack personnel,even their wicked mind would neva allow them sign it or permit u 2 go.WICKED WORLD.

that is another issue. The transcript will be a problem because ABU will never give u the transcript in your hand. they rather send it to the school u are applying to directly. I am so confuse. pls Dmainman come and clarify.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
realsammie:
i dont know bro
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2015
realsammie:

that is another issue. The transcript will be a problem because ABU will never give u the transcript in your hand. they rather send it to the school u are applying to directly. I am so confuse. pls Dmainman come and clarify.
This is what you can do.

Do u av any broda or uncle or know anyone that owns a company.

Tell your school that d company needs your transcript and they will send it there.

U can then have access wit your transcript wen it gets to d company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2015
faith123456:
This is what you can do.

Tell your school that d company needs your transcript and they will send it there.

U can then have access wit your transcript when it gets to d company.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ababadada: 2:05am On Sep 14, 2015
My problem is where can someone write the English.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by ucde(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
PLEASE MY PROBLEM IS THAT AM WORKING WITH A PRIVATE FIRM, WHICH OF THE NON GOVERMENTAL ORGANISATION IS BETTER TO REGISTER WITH..
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Rich4god(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Ababadada:
My problem is where can someone write the English.
I thought there is the option of your employer/alumni writing a letter to them, stating thet you were taught in english and frequently use english to communicate at your wrk place.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Rich4god(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
Can statement of result go for degree cert... Its gonna cost alot going to get my certificate.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Rich4god(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Abeg, make una check page 25, part 3, Task and responsibility. I dont really understand what am to fill there.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by baba11(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2015
DMainMan:

This is what you can do.

@ Mainman : That was how i got my own transcript too...
My major fear about this whole scholarship of a thing is SPONSOR...Is there a way one can go about full scholarship without requiring some level of backing(SPONSOR)! ; cool
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2015
baba11:

@ Mainman : That was how i got my own transcript too...
My major fear about this whole scholarship of a thing is SPONSOR...Is there a way one can go about full scholarship without requiring some level of backing(SPONSOR)! ; cool
it is a full scholarship. Covers everything including flight ticket. I told u before na.

Scholarship,
entitlements include the full costs
of tuition fees for up to two years
for a Masters award. An
economy class flight to and from
Australia is provided and an
approximate annual stipend of
AUD 30,000 to cover living
expenses whilst on award in
Australia. Overseas Student
Health Cover (OSHC) is also
provided to cover Awardee’s
basic medical costs. A one off
Establishment Allowance of AUD
5,000 is payable to assist with
the costs of starting life in
Australia and commencing your
course (e.g. course books and
materials, rental deposits,
household items etc.). Awardees,
whose families remain in their
home country, may be entitled to
a reunion airfare to allow them to
travel home midway through the
course, but this is only available
to Awardees whose course is for
2 years or longer.

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by baba11(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2015
DMainMan:

it is a full scholarship. Covers everything including flight ticket. I told u before na.

Scholarship,
entitlements include the full costs
of tuition fees for up to two years
for a Masters award. An
economy class flight to and from
Australia is provided and an
approximate annual stipend of
AUD 30,000 to cover living
expenses whilst on award in
Australia. Overseas Student
Health Cover (OSHC) is also
provided to cover Awardee’s
basic medical costs. A one off
Establishment Allowance of AUD
5,000 is payable to assist with
the costs of starting life in
Australia and commencing your
course (e.g. course books and
materials, rental deposits,
household items etc.). Awardees,
whose families remain in their
home country, may be entitled to
a reunion airfare to allow them to
travel home midway through the
course, but this is only available
to Awardees whose course is for
2 years or longer.

I am not qualified for this one because i am on the verge of completing another one.

I said that because someone told me that there is not a truly scholarship in the whole world that at least,you will pay for one thing or the other thereby a sponsor is needed.

Thanks for clearing air on it for me finally!!!!.

Though,i was awarded scholarship throughout my stay in the university,this is still VERY new to me which necessitated my being inquisitive. cool
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by tiwasiaife(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Pls could someone help me out I did first registration and they sent a message into my email asking me to click below to fill application form but unfortunately I couldn't see were to click to follow. please can someone guide me. thank.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by realsammie(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2015
tiwasiaife:
Pls could someone help me out I did first registration and they sent a message into my email asking me to click below to fill application form but unfortunately I couldn't see were to click to follow. please can someone guide me. thank.

u can't see it through opera mail. u av to use ur mail app.Eg gmail app
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ababadada: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
K
pweetiedee:

what do you mean by dullard? only a fool would post this on social media. And what have you achieved? Genius
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ababadada: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Please Dmainman in the aspect of Master's By Research. Must you have your supervisor Nigeria? Please enlighten me well in this section.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
@ Dmainman, afternoon belieivng you doing great. please i have sent you mails repeatedly and also pms. Please i will love to have a chat with off this forum, please how can i keep in touch. i can be reached via email - nukee02@gmail.com and via whatsapp - 08032427733. many thanks.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ababadada:
Please Dmainman in the aspect of Master's By Research. Must you have your supervisor Nigeria? Please enlighten me well in this section.

your proposed supervisor in the Australia university of your choice
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by excellentobanz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
holamiday:
Following

Just a word of encouragement- My uncle had a 3rd class in accounting from ABU. Today he has a company involved in full time civil engineering & dredging, built by him from the scratch. Has Crawler cranes & other equipment. Very successful in that field. Has kids attending uni in The UK. Grade is only on paper.

Cheers!
tell them more about attitude to studies.....I did not graduate with less than something but I appreciate the attitudes and mindset of many people that graduated third class.They have positive focus..speaking ABUSITES nature....It is all grace..

You can be skillful in all aspect of the play without 'goal sense'
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by HALLofFAME: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
nicerichard05:
Pls oo has anybody fill d form yet, cos I jst downloaded it sha, I haven't gotten the time to even go through it..

Trust Nlanders dem go soon open Australia trend nw dey ask "How can someone survive in Australia" Hahahahahah 9ja we sabi hhustle sha cheesy angry grin cheesy
. Bros please can u help me with the link u used in downloading the form. I have been search 4 d link but 2 no avail.Thanks
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Rich4god(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Does it mean that nobody is applying for this award... Why is this thread so quiet.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by maryhaam(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2015
DMainMan:

This is what you can do.

I sent you dm, you didn't reply sir,pls kindly check.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by DMainMan: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
maryhaam:
I sent you dm, you didn't reply sir,pls kindly check.

I did not receive it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.