Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Reply On What's So Special About Iphone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply On What's So Special About Iphone (752 Views)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Abj- Kad Rail: Aye Dee Gets Epic Reply On Twitter After Taking A Swipe At Buhari / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Provoking Remarks And The Best Reply On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is a reply to the question asked by a nairalander on fp. This thread was credited cos I couldn't comment on nairaland front page.

SECURITY:
The first thing you notice on an iPhone is the fingerprint security. I know android has tried to issue out theirs with the face and fingerprint but none is as sharp as that of an iPhone which is quicker and more selective.

Browsing security: right now I can't access nairaland front page cos my iPhone terms it "fraudulent website". It may sound like nothing but it's effective cos I've been blocked from a lot of scammers online.

Stolen phone security: iPhones has got to be the most impossible phone to steal. Why, simple..iCloud. iCloud security locks iPhones to the cloud technology which means if an iPhone that is cloud locked gets stolen. It's impossible to access, you end up paying #50k to hackers to unlock it Wch is under probablity that they'll actually unlock it. iCloud is also programmed with the "find my iPhone" app that lets you access your iPhone from any computer or other iPhones, log into your iPhone using your iCloud password and access the phone's location, take pictures or play loud sounds to alert you to its location.

Picture 1: fingerprint security page on the settings menu

Picture2: browsing security
Picture 3: find my iPhone app
Picture 4: while using "find my iPhone" app

Re: Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by KingOfFTC(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Another Special stuff!! It is darn Overrated and a Price Tag!!!
Re: Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by donholy28(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
I know a lot of androids that do those...I still think this phone is over rated and d brand name too expensive
Re: Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
BASIC FEATURES

Basic features are simply running at a cloud 9 pace while other phones are like..cloud 4 or so excluding recent Samsung phones sha ie s6 and co. iPhone has an impressive 707 milliseconds of speed in running apps according to http://venturebeat.com/2013/09/23/iphone-5-vsiphone-5s-speed-tests-not-much-difference-for-real-world-apps-except-video/
Wch means apps can run at an impressive speed unlike most bb and androids. Wch means less or almost no lagging unlike most bb androids and Nokia phones.
"Apple’s new 64-bit A8chip for smartphones has desktop-class performance on par with some of Intel’s and AMD’s lower-end CPUs for laptops and what we used to call notebooks"
Sh!t just means apps runs faster with more animations and games play better

Re: Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Apps choices:

Yes, Apple App Store has the largest apps in the world Wch means the apps you think that are super on android can be found on iPhones while the apps that are super on iPhones are mostly not found on androids.

Re: Reply On What's So Special About Iphone by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
OTHERS:

Slo-mo videos: slow motion videos sha ...nothing like it

Sick photo edits: iPhones have this effects that makes pictures..bottylike (according to my friend)

Time lapse pictures: shoot up to 10 hrs of video and watch it in 2mins.

Bad ass speakers: nothing like the noisy-cheap sounds from androids. Music artists would agree with me on this one.

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan & Justice Adoke Stole $3b CrudeOil,Few Days Before Leaving Office / Buhari Has Kept His 100 Days Chatham House Promises / Message To The Self Acclaimed Southsouth Spokesmen/women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.