Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) (35765 Views)

Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony / Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

When is this cattle's IP address getting blocked?
I thought Seun advertised a job for those that can handle spammers.
If no one has been employed, I can help for free.

1 Like

Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by SirLegal(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am still wondering how this family picture of theirs will add a little thing into my life.

Cute family though
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by LADYARIK(f): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cute
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by normalcent(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lovely kiss
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lovely Family,I pray God should bless all d Bachelors on Nairaland with Lovely Wife and Children!

Amin oooo!
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Northocracy1: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

When is this cattle's IP address getting blocked? I thought Seun advertised a job for those that can handle spammers. If no one has been employed, I can help for free.
Please let's Join hands to fully Northernize Nigeria.
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by nerodenero: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
...and this got me laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by flokii: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
@OP oya tell me... wat should I do with these pics nw ehnn?
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
These celebrities will continue to invite camera men to snap them even when they are pooing.
Do you know why?

THEY HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOU GUYS GIVE A DIME.

Cute family though.

DIME or DAMN .. I'm confused here sir!

Typo as usual? grin
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

DIME or DAMN .. I'm confused here sir!

Typo as usual? grin
Bro anyone you like make you put there oo.

By the way, I schooled in Daura.
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ur children fine sha....
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Shaadow: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
legendboy:
Does buhari appoints him?
WTF is wrong with you?!

1 Like

Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by lilmizwierd(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
ZUBY77:

Do you blockheads know anything else except scrolling through people's Facebook pages and instagram for pictures.

And when it's time for JAMB or WAEC, you start buying olive oil and running to Synagogue for God to help.
why why why why
you should be the adult around here la
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by toprealman: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
These celebrities will continue to invite camera men to snap them even when they are pooing.
Do you know why?

THEY HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOU GUYS GIVE A DIME.

Cute family though.
He actually took the pic with the help of a mirror.
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
First pic looks like a hotel room to me.

Not premier inn, more like Travelodge or holiday inn. Especially knowing that Nigerians don't use duvet.

Very cute children. Really cuties.
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by eightsin(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
An animal I think. Lol.

quote author=abat4real37 post=37677147]what exactly are you?[/quote]
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
legendboy:

Na wa for English o. If na one celebrity now u go follow cause am. Let's classify English, urs is of wht class?
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
abat4real37:
what exactly are you?
end time comedian
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lovely Family,I pray God should bless all d Bachelors on Nairaland with Lovely Wife and Children!
idubiliv yah lol cool
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by spinna: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Uve never seen him like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIlQA8GYVE0
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Jamb2016Expo: 3:14am On Sep 05, 2015
yea
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
exhibition:
Happiness is good!

Need anything from Jumia?? anything at all?
Contact me Now!
I need fuel..
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2015
legendboy:
this grammar is na wa
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by mzEhmmy(f): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Northocracy1:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

Shoroniyen?? What's this one saying
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Very cute bambinos
Re: Comedian, Bovi And His Wife, Children (Photos) by bummyla(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? / Iceprince Wears Kids Light-up Canvas In New Photo, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.