Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Rita Dominic Bleach? (35787 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
If THE AMAKA doesn't want to start the topic, I will.

grin grin grin Those who know her say she was an ebony beauty when she was in University. Now she has turned out to be lighter than a mulatto. How come? shocked shocked

I think she did some skin toning because even when she started, though she was light, she wasn't this light.

Before

Now
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Godmother2: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
She does look like someone who tones, but I dont think she bleeches. I mean her skin would not look this good if she was toning
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
chei!! Michelin i didnt even want to start this topic, i could care less. lol  cheesy
but yeah ive noticed it.
people that knew her say she used to be ebony? hmmmm.
and when she did act a while back in the early 2000's like 2001 and 2002 she wasnt as light as she is now.
im not gonna assume she is bleaching but her color does seem lighter.
but anyway let me stop before the rita dominic dogs fans start barking all over the place.
claiming one person is hating or someone should go and "blah blah blah" lol
anyway sha. . .
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hmmm, looks like lightening and makeup to me. Both pictures are reallly airbrushed as well so it could be the photoshoper who ligtened her skin.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by nellaluv(f): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
Rita baby doesn't bleach, but i sure bet she wears make-up to bed! cheesy
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by africhika(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2009
how can she be described as an ebony beauty?

bleach cannot make one go from ebony to high yellow without bruising and scarring the skin.

she has gotten much much lighter recently though, but she's still unattractive
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by muffins(f): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
She looks like she bleaches. grin grin
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Nov 08, 2009
I think she does 2 i have noticed, [/color][color=#990000] undecided
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2009
africhika:

how can she be described as an ebony beauty?

bleach cannot make one go from ebony to high yellow without bruising and scarring the skin.

she has gotten much much lighter recently though, but she's still unattractive

I suppose you're of the notion, fair equals attractive?

Your comment (in bold) does suggest so.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 08, 2009
Or maybe being fair contributes to making someone attractive.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by SeanT21(f): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2009
She looks the same to me.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2009
Taylor, you should be in bed - wait till I tell mom and dad!
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by SeanT21(f): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2009
Siena:

Taylor, you should be in bed - wait till I tell mom and dad!

Haha. Im sorry big bro.U should also be in bed cuddling with Ur wifey. wink
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 08, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by AloyEmeka6: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2009

people that knew her say she used to be ebony? hmmmm.

They are lying; Rita is even darker now than she used to be. I know her elder brother personally and he is lighter than Rita. Nollywood pictures really don't do justice to these people. I think she looks haggard and older in pictures than in person.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by maedan(f): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2009
She is not. Geez. The thought!! The fairness seems enhanced yes, because it's just soo glowing. Ebony beauty in Uni?? Without concrete proof then it's just a myth. Trust me, if she'd ever "bleached" or is bleaching, one of them relentless gossip mags would have carried it before now.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by spikedcylinder: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2009
That 'before' photo is damning evidence especially her shoulders and arms.
However, whatever she's doing to herself is working pretty good for her as she has wonderful skin! I just hope they'd be no future adverse effects assuming she's bleaching or whatever.
Who doesn't do it anyway? Beyonce, Rihanna etc -- all are guilty as charged.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by redsky1: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

That 'before' photo is damning evidence especially her shoulders and arms.
However, whatever she's doing to herself is working pretty good for her as she has wonderful skin! I just hope they'd be no future adverse effects assuming she's bleaching or whatever.
Who doesn't do it anyway? Beyonce, Rihanna etc -- all are guilty as charged.

thank goodness someone else said it b4 i'm accusued of hating by the ignorant people here that don't understand simple english

rhianna - hmmmmmmmm don't know if she is bleaching buy she is very light now compared to her "pon de replay" days. i read somewhere that she put it down to all these cold countries she travels to, hmmmmmmmm i know a lie when i see one

i don't think rita bleaches but she probably tones - and why not she is in the public eye - to maintian that colour in nigeria is not easy o - even if ur sitting in AC 24/7
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by whitesturd(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

They are lying; Rita is even darker now than she used to be. I know her elder brother personally and he is lighter than Rita. Nollywood pictures really don't do justice to these people. I think she looks haggard and older in pictures than in person.

u seem to know al the celebrities o.read it in one thread too dt u know p sqaure too na wao. grin grin

michelin.i thought Rita was fair naturally but she seems to be getting lighter these days sha.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2009
yessss oooo
rihanna is most def doing it.
see as i already made a post about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338289.0.html
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
Way back in the 90's, Rita wasnt as light as this! Definitely, she has enhanced her looks using chemicals or whatever
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by mystikal(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2009
Back in Secondary School, Rita has always been fair skinned. Maybe she is a bit lighter now, but she was never ebony.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2009
I don't know why you guys are obsessed with people's color. If they get lighter, so what? Na your body them use?
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by mystikal(m): 12:54am On Nov 09, 2009
I tire
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by mbulela: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2009
this thread was spoiled by that ebony beauty phrase spoilt the entire thread.
people i know who were her mates at varsity said she was always fair, just that she has gotten a lot fairer.
it is nobody's business i she bleaches or not (at least she is doing a better job than Akala).
my view is just that anyone who bleaches, call it bleaching or toning is insecure and deserves a seat in front of a shrink.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by dakkylove(f): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2009
it really doesn't concern me either way so, she still looks good though.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by becomrich15: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2009
A doctor can give you cream that tone your face. there was a time a dermatologist gave me creams that tone my face. dermatologist knows better than you.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by timpaker(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2009
tongue that girl is a customer in most of the super markets\pharmacies in lagos, where she patronize them for the latest cream in the country, a friend of mine once told me that he saw her browsing for the newest cream in the world at a cybercafe, she's indeed a cream freak. tongue
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by gaby(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2009
I love her dentition and her gum.
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by paddylo1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
yellow fever!!, u dey bleach o, u dey bleach!! yeye thing, ugly thing, wowo thing, ,,ABAMI EDA, 4 lyfe
Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
paddy_lo:

yellow fever!!, u dey bleach o, u dey bleach!! yeye thing, ugly thing, wowo thing, ,,ABAMI EDA, 4 lyfe
you wan make laugh kill me ooooo   grin grin cheesy cheesy

hmmm, what do you think?

Re: Does Rita Dominic Bleach? by paddylo1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
you wan make laugh kill me ooooo

Na true now, how u go dey bleach, with michelle in the white house u go think say these chicks go don get pride in their black skin by now, oyibo dey here dey try tan to black, d mumu go dey bleach, nonsense

Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks / Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier