Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (6457 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by RSA(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2009
How come this story is not reported by South African media,I live in SA and I read it first here.Christ Embasy is huge in SA and I think this stories are unfounded.I don't know any 'SOUTH AFRICANS WHO VOW TO SACK CHRIST EMBASSY'

It's a lie.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by MrCrackles(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2009
What is the latest on the case?

I thought they should have sacked Christ Embassy by now! grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Pepeye(f): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2009
Sharaaaaap up there brash u re well known now as a famous cultist tongue

@ RSA
Such stories are only found in NL and re pack of lies and taken with a pinch of salt and meant to be shunned wink
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by yonybanta(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2009
I wander why should some people gather themselves in ignorant that they want to fight to protect the church of God.I want to remind those of you who want to fight to protect Christianity, of the incident in Jerusalem when Peter and John were to be killed (i.e. the book of Acts) for their refusal to stop the preaching of Christ, a Jewish Elder who was highly respected by the Jews, name Gamaliel stood up and said "Don't kill these people (Peter and John), for before Christ came with His Gospel, there was Judah of Galilee and many false Messiahs who attracts the attention of many but at the end they comes to nothing, so leave these people alone (Peter and John). if their preaching is false, it will come to nothing, but if it is the true gospel, you will end up having yourselves fighting God"

my advice to the people including the pastors who are planing ways to flush Christ Embassy to let God who is the owner of the Church to decide what will happen to these people who are using His (God) name to perpetrate evil. Church is not a political party where men could stand as Oppositions. God has in the past disgrace many of these, and i strongly belief He will do same to Christ Embassy if really is a fake Church.
YONY BANTA
JOS
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by etrouble: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
lucabrasi:
instead of them to encourage the man so that he ll use his annointing to drive out the violent demons and subdue the criminals and murderers running amok in their country,they are planning to drive him out and allowing satan to re open his headquarters that has been shut,not even talking of the taxes the man pays,i really dont know why the man left nigeria in the first place,hopefully he will go back to the country where he is appreciated before they hurt him

This one is mentally unstable
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by panafrican(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
The difference between Muslims and us ( Christians ) is that Muslims are not putting mosques at street corners to rip off people.
We Christians do. That is why you will see so many Churches in African countries were the economy is stronger ( Nigeria, South Africa, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Ghana, DR Congo, etc.).
You don't see that churches that much in poorer countries such as Bissau Guinea and Sierra Leone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Muslims Protest Against Google To Remove Anti-islam Film Video / "I’ll Get Back To You", German Chancellor Merkel Responds To Chimamanda / Picture Of 88 Year Old Paul Biya Of Cameroun Being Led To Podium For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.