Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband (841 Views)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) / How Cannibis Can Save The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Macelliot(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Woman arrested for drug trafficking The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is investigating the alleged involvement of a thirty-eight year old mother of three children in an attempt to export 2.04kg of cannabis to South Africa. The dried weed that tested positive for cannabis was concealed in cartons of knorr seasoning cubes. The suspect, Rashidat Abdulkarim during interrogation accused her husband who lives in South Africa of implicating her. NDLEA Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos area commander, Mr. Hamza Umar said that the drug was seized at the cargo section of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO). “The seizure was made during routine screening of goods at the cargo section. During a careful search, 2.04kg of cannabis was found to be concealed in a carton of knorr seasoning. ” Other items in the luggage are local textiles and herbal medicines. The consignor was immediately arrested following the discovery of the cannabis, ” Hamza stated. Rashidat who sells female shoes and hand bags said that she is still in deep shock that cannabis was found in the consignment sent to her by the husband. “I am in shock and pain that my husband is behind my problem. My husband sent twenty- eight thousand naira to buy locally made textiles. He also told me that one man will bring food seasoning and herbal medicines to me. I bought the textiles and added it to the seasoning bought by the man. ” On getting to the airport, drug was found inside the carton of seasoning. I am so sad and disappointed” Rashidat stated. She also expressed worry over her children, saying , “I struggle to fend for myself and my three children.” ” Even before my husband travelled to South Africa, he left me with the upkeep of the family. I have suffered so much financial neglect. I have never smuggled drugs all my life. He had done the worst. My eldest child is only thirteen years”. Chairman of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade promised to carry out detailed investigation. “The case is being investigated and all those involved in the crime will not go unpunished”. http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-blames-husband/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by 1stGenius(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm.Whenever a thief is caught becomes his/her first attempt.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Macelliot(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
The suspect, Rashidat Abdulkarim during interrogation accused her husband who lives in South Africa of implicating her.
Yeribas are saints.. Yeribas are holy... Yeegbos are drug traffickers. This woman is a yeegbo...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Macelliot(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
The suspect, Rashidat Abdulkarim during interrogation accused her husband who lives in South Africa of implicating her.
No need of saying, "before I open the thread, I knew it would be Igbo."
These set of crews would be disappointed...
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Macelliot(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
You be winch? You didn't even allow the thread to load finish, you had already commented.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by CyberWolf: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
The Yorubas will avoid this thread like a plague..Bloody scratched face hypocrites grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Macelliot:

You be winch? You didn't even allow the thread to load finish, you had already commented.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by okolochyke: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Macelliot:
No need of saying, "before I open the thread, I knew it would be Igbo."
These set of crews would be disappointed...

If u are a true Igbo man, you will not type this nonsense

Because 1 out of 100 is not Nwafor does not give you the reason to rejoice

Most drug peddlers in Nigeria are Igbos. No be lie
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by okolochyke: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
The Yorubas will avoid this thread like a plague..Bloody scratched face hypocrites grin grin angry

where is the evidence she is Yoruba?
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by honeygirl17: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Face the music woman
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by LongPennis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
That woman sounds innocent. The husband obviously used her to smuggle the cannabis.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by donholy28(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
She will dance to d music no need for blaming
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by Macelliot(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Say NO to tribalism. ONE LOVE.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by donholy28(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
okolochyke:

Not Yoruba... she's actually Hausa
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by okolochyke: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
donholy28:
her name... olodo

So Rashidat Abdulkarim is automatically Yoruba? which of those is a Yoruba name?

Ndi Iberibe
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by ValerianSteel(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God it's not Igbo else this thread would need deliverance.
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by CyberWolf: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
okolochyke:

Go and drink your eye medicine undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband by okolochyke: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go and drink your eye medicine undecided

Ok I will wait till the next Igbo man or woman is caught with drugs

It wont be long

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Borrow A Dime For Jigawa Projects In 8 Years-sule Lamido / Columnist JJ. Omojuwa Tweet: If You Love Your Hero / Nigerian Army Clears More Boko Haram Camps (graphic Contents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.