Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo (759 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari and his deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, have said the Code of Conduct Bureau is still verifying their assets forms.

The President and his deputy said this in their reactions to the demand for their forms by the Peoples Democratic Party.

Special Assistant to the President on Media, Mallam Garba Shehu, stated this in a text message he sent to our correspondent in Abuja on Friday.

They said as soon as the verification was over, the forms would be made open to the public.

Shehu said, “The contents of forms as submitted by the President and the Vice President are, as we said in that statement, still being vetted and whenever the process is complete, they will be made public.

“PDP doesn’t have shame, neither does it have conscience.

“If the officials did, they would have pressured their leaders, meaning President Goodluck Jonathan and VP Namadi Sambo, to declare their assets on leaving office as the law requires.

“Nigerians haven’t forgotten that against all entreaties, the then President and his deputy adamantly refused to make any form of disclosure regarding their assets. Now that they are out, they are behaving as if the law does not exist. Is that the party to question this unprecedented step our leaders have taken?

“They have lost all moral right to pontificate for anyone on matters of probity and accountability.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ccb-verifying-our-assets-buhari-osinbajo/
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by 1stGenius(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Still verifying for how long now?Let them continue till thy kingdom come.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by AlPeter: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
1stGenius:
Still verifying for how long now?Let them continue till thy kingdom come.
SAY Hello to 1stGenius.

see your life? You won't talk about the once that never give a damn about it. Clown
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by DeRoyalFranco(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Maybe one day.. I will meet President Buhari.. So he can teach me how i can make 1million become 30million in 90 days.. Likewise how 150cows can increase to 250 in 90days.. Is this the kind of change APC were talking about?
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by Bevista: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
“PDP doesn’t have shame, neither does it have conscience.

“They have lost all moral right to pontificate for anyone on matters of probity and accountability.”
PDP is simply making itself look silly by daring to question the Public Asset declaration of PMB/PYO. That Party (except Yar'Adua) represents everything wrong and evil that could befall a country.

PDP in 16 years spent over $20b on power, yet could not add up 2000MW to our national grid. They spent over $2b on TAM and yet all our refineries were still in comatose. Earned the highest oil revenue Nigeria has ever witnessed and yet left our economy worse. They institutionalized corruption and yet dare to question the impeccable PMB.

Right now, I am personally more concerned about the new administration constituting its cabinet of ministers to begin the economic revival of our dear country. To salvage whatever is left from the ruins caused by PDP.

May PDP wither and never resurrect again! May a new credible opposition party be born.

1 Like

Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by donholy28(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Maybe one day.. I will meet President Buhari.. So he can teach me how i can make 1million become 30million in 90 days.. Likewise how 150cows can increase to 250 in 90days.. Is this the kind of change APC were talking about?
Now that's what they call change... he don do magic change for his assets
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by SmooshCHN: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
You be Wailer in Chief of the Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria (PDP)??
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by dayoungmoney1: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice move
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by mars123(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
mumu, the asset that was declared was as at may 28, before you will be thinking with your anus.

1 Like

Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by Rizstar: 2:20am On Sep 05, 2015
For how long uhmmm?

Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
SmooshCHN:

You be Wailer in Chief of the Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria (PDP)??
You're one worshipped god of stupidity! grin I de hail oh grin
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by SmooshCHN: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
. .I'm one worshipped god of stupidity! grin I de hail oh grin
OK.
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
SmooshCHN:
OK I'm a fool
. . Have fun! grin
Re: CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
SmooshCHN:
OK I'm a fool
. . Have fun! grin

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Great Black Men Of All Times / Colonel Dasuki 's Arraignment; Much Ado About What Exactly? - The FCT Post / PDP Would Have Won If I Wasn’t Removed, Says Tukur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.