Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible (6893 Views)

Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
onetrack:

I resent being excluded from this. I am not gay but I fully support equal rights for gays. So please be more inclusive, don't call it a gay mafia, call it a gay/atheist/freethinker/left-wing mafia that I can proudly claim to be a part of. smiley

Why do you want to include yourself in God's judgment? undecided

"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:32).
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by onetrack(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why do you want to include yourself in God's judgment? undecided

"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:32).

Which god? There are thousands of them according to various peoples and religions.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
onetrack:

Which god? There are thousands of them according to various peoples and religions.

Yahweh. He is the God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob (Exodus 3:6). smiley
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by wiegraf: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Desperate of what? undecided

Are you trying to tell me that in this day and age, with the ubiquity of smart devices, where one pours some water over some bigoted priests head and gets caught by a camera, some other folk fling shiite at others and NOBODY, nobody at all, records it?

Not even a picture? Even in Africa dem go catch dem let alone first world Germany.

And btw, can you imagine yourself going through the trouble of actually storing $hit just so you can fling it at someone?

Didn't think so.

Before one would resort to that, something real drastic must have happened. So even if one (illogically) gave you the benefit of the doubt, one would very much doubt that something as simple as school curriculum would elicit such reactions from activists. No.

The video you posted, where the clown makes the accusations, ends with him calling homos all sorts of nonsensical things. What a balanced view he is bound to have! (Please note sarcasm, as some of you....well...)

Yet you expect to be taken seriously?

So, considering when I initially saw this post, you had opened 2 other threads attacking homos, I ask again; why are so desperate? Why so afraid of them that you see the need to senselessly attack them repeatedly? Is there something we should know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by wiegraf: 2:10am On Sep 10, 2015
onetrack:

I resent being excluded from this. I am not gay but I fully support equal rights for gays. So please be more inclusive, don't call it a gay mafia, call it a gay/atheist/freethinker/left-wing mafia that I can proudly claim to be a part of. smiley

lol

Hear hear

(Wait for these clowns to "atheism = gheyism" in 3,2,1....)
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by johnydon22(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Yahweh. He is the God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob (Exodus 3:6). smiley
Ok i'd rather pass for Chukwu, the God of ikenga, okonkwo and ugwu...(Amadioha 12:5)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
wiegraf:

Are you trying to tell me that in this day and age, with the ubiquity of smart devices, where one pours some water over some bigoted priests head and gets caught by a camera, some other folk fling shiite at others and NOBODY, nobody at all, records it?

Not even a picture? Even in Africa dem go catch dem let alone first world Germany.

And btw, can you imagine yourself going through the trouble of actually storing $hit just so you can fling it at someone?

Didn't think so.

Before one would resort to that, something real drastic must have happened. So even if one (illogically) gave you the benefit of the doubt, one would very much doubt that something as simple as school curriculum would elicit such reactions from activists. No.

The video you posted, where the clown makes the accusations, ends with him calling homos all sorts of nonsensical things. What a balanced view he is bound to have! (Please note sarcasm, as some of you....well...)

Yet you expect to be taken seriously?

So, considering when I initially saw this post, you had opened 2 other threads attacking homos, I ask again; why are so desperate? Why so afraid of them that you see the need to senselessly attack them repeatedly? Is there something we should know?

Are you saying because their is no footage of the incident therefore it did not happen or that it cannot happen in this day and age? Watch the videoclip below and see how gays feast on faeces in their 'love making'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by mustymatic(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Nurry:

Common stop this rubbish.
Gays do not belong to only a particular religion.
There are gays in all religions.

You have access to the Internet. Don't think within the confines of a "tea cup"
na dese ones im mean
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by wiegraf: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying because their is no footage of the incident therefore it did not happen or that it cannot happen in this day and age?

That it didn't happen. Just as if some deluded dudes showed up and claimed zombies were having a picnic in some city in the middle east and there were (at the very least) no footage of that happening one would tell them it didn't happen and commit them to a psychiatry.

Now, to be fair, this case is a little different, as it can happen. Unlike your zombie tales (which you inexplicably believe) we know $hit exists. We also know one could hold in his hand and fling it at people. No problems with the physics or biology there. However, we also know that most people are extremely averse to $hit. Those that aren't are well aware that others are, and thus one would only result to shit flinging in extreme situations, not moi-moi ones like you describe.

However, if one were naturally predisposed to behave more like our more "primitive" cousin apes.....

OLAADEGBU:

Watch the videoclip below and see how gays feast on faeces in their 'love making'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

You seem confused. You think only gays indulge in that? You (pretending to be a) sweet, pure, innocent soul.....

NSFW

http://2girls1cup.ca/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=scat&FORM=HDRSC3

BTW, many heteros also have butt sex.

In a 2007 report regarding the prevalence and correlates of heterosexual anal and MouthAction among adolescents and adults in the United States, a National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) found that 34% men and 30% women reported ever participating in heterosexual anal sex. The percentage of participants reporting heterosexual anal sex was significantly higher among 20- to 24-year-olds and peaked among 30- to 34-year-olds.[57] A 2008 survey focused on a younger demographic of teenagers and young adults, aged 15–21. It found that 16% of 1350 surveyed had had this type of sex in the previous 3 months, with condoms being used 29% of the time.[58] However, given the subject matter, the survey hypothesized the prevalence was probably underestimated.

What should we do about them? Shall we lock up them up for 14 years too?

Also note, not all gay couples engage in anal. It's something like 2/3rds of them. As for scat? Dunno, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if more hetero couples engaged in that than homos (there certainly are more hetero scat videos than gay ones, but population could explain that). Common sense (which we sane know isn't so common) should tell you it'd be in the extreme minority in any group. Likely not even up to 1%. Though humanity......

Anyways, anal sex, scat, oral: whatever <- sexual behaviors. Not tied to a particular group. Sure, a group may engage in a particular practice more so than another, but that doesn't make it exclusive to any group. At all......

Really not sure if you're fooling about with this video or if you're a genuine buffoon, especially considering what I said earlier about your desperation and the prejudice of your sources. I mean, what does scat have to do with the accusations in your op? And look at the end of this video you posted. Those dudes did look like our ape cousins about to fling some $hit.

Black man don suffer with these jewish fairytales.....

At least it was a good laff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
wiegraf:

That it didn't happen. Just as if some deluded dudes showed up and claimed zombies were having a picnic in some city in the middle east and there were (at the very least) no footage of that happening one would tell them it didn't happen and commit them to a psychiatry.

Now, to be fair, this case is a little different, as it can happen. Unlike your zombie tales (which you inexplicably believe) we know $hit exists. We also know one could hold in his hand and fling it at people. No problems with the physics or biology there. However, we also know that most people are extremely averse to $hit. Those that aren't are well aware that others are, and thus one would only result to shit flinging in extreme situations, not moi-moi ones like you describe.

However, if one were naturally predisposed to behave more like our more "primitive" cousin apes.....

You seem confused. You think only gays indulge in that? You (pretending to be a) sweet, pure, innocent soul.....

NSFW

http://2girls1cup.ca/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=scat&FORM=HDRSC3

BTW, many heteros also have butt sex.

What should we do about them? Shall we lock up them up for 14 years too?

Also note, not all gay couples engage in anal. It's something like 2/3rds of them. As for scat? Dunno, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if more hetero couples engaged in that than homos (there certainly are more hetero scat videos than gay ones, but population could explain that). Common sense (which we sane know isn't so common) should tell you it'd be in the extreme minority in any group. Likely not even up to 1%. Though humanity......

Anyways, anal sex, scat, oral: whatever <- sexual behaviors. Not tied to a particular group. Sure, a group may engage in a particular practice more so than another, but that doesn't make it exclusive to any group. At all......

Really not sure if you're fooling about with this video or if you're a genuine buffoon, especially considering what I said earlier about your desperation and the prejudice of your sources. I mean, what does scat have to do with the accusations in your op? And look at the end of this video you posted. Those dudes did look like our ape cousins about to fling some $hit.

Black man don suffer with these jewish fairytales.....

At least it was a good laff.

Do you still think that some folks are too dignified for storing excrement and flinging it on folks they detest? The videoclip proves the poo business is rife amongst gays.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Scholar8200:

The devil/falsehood knows his/its real enemies ...

True.
Re: Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Son Of Catholic Priest Stirs Controversy / Islam Religion Of Peace Has Killed 12 In France / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.