Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Buhari 100 Days In Office What We Forget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 100 Days In Office What We Forget (496 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari 100 Days In Office What We Forget by Bashirfuntua(m): 3:18am On Sep 05, 2015
I decide to use this medium to remind many nairalander's especially the wailers wing. I'm not here to lay abuse on any one but to remind us some fact about Buhari 100 days in office and the change we all paseive. well, let pause and list some of the achivement. TERRORISM. The primary role of every government is to provide security to it citizen. One of the main reason that make Nigerians reject the former administration, is because they fail in security. It's known fact that PMB administration have curb 60% of insecurity in nigeria. CORRUPTION. Here we all experience how the former administration legalise corruption. Under PMB we all know that stealing is now corruption. And 19 is now also greater than 16. NNPC. This is another area which even the wailers beleive, the present administration have a pass mark. Atlast our refinaries are now functioning. POWER.I don't know the magic behind this, may be the issue of body language is real. But 80% of Nigerians enjoy morethan 12 hour
Re: Buhari 100 Days In Office What We Forget by Taiden: 3:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

A New Sheriff Is In Town / President Buhari To Visit His Ghanaian Counterpart Monday September, 2015 / Photo:see How Kaduna People Are Celebrating Buhari's 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.