Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) (2094 Views)

Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by Sparonani(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2015
After visiting kaduna on Friday,pmb proceeds to his home town of katsina state,see photos below

Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by Mazdell: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Good for his cows

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by MrZachs(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2015
The poster above mi is sickkk!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by midolian(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Man of the people.

Sai baba!
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by ajani1978(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2015
The President l love you so much
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by yanabasee(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by tyson99(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2015
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai tongue grin
many are mad few are roaming

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by permsec: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Minister of Tourism.

Even the sai baba noisemakers are tired of you.
Kim&kloe kardashians are jealous of you cos their show has minimum views lately.

Photographers are making heavy cash because of ur job creation. but i tust u, U'll probe them soon.

Sai baba may ur days be longer than river Niger!
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by Atlantian: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Usman Dan Fodio
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
tyson99:
many are mad few are roaming
. . Yes oh grin ....same way u're roaming! Happy roaming! grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by gbaskipro: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Good news for his cows indeed. Hahahahahah
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by Bialegend(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
He is not even thinking of visiting any yorrober city to say thank you for their afonja-like support giving to him to spite their southern neighbors. In his mind, it's Bleep you these yellow soupers, after all your support counts for nothing. cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Bialegend:
He is not even thinking of visiting any yorrober city to say thank you for their afonja-like support giving to him to spite their southern neighbors. In his mind, it's Bleep you these yellow soupers, after all your support counts for nothing. cheesy grin

It is stupidity that makes you think he must visit Yoruba states, the Yoruba people don't need his GEJ like Judas visits, all they want his good governance so their state can progress.
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by Bialegend(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
sweetgala:

It is stupidity that makes you think he must visit Yoruba states, the Yoruba people don't need his GEJ like Judas visits, all they want his good governance so their state can progress.
We have heard that cries of a drowning afonjas in the past. The yellow soupers are sidelined in Buhari's appointments and all we hear from them is "so far as the appointed ones can deliver" just to to create a feel good atmosphere when they are really regreting and suffering inside. Question: Have you useless afonjas ever seen or witness an all northern good governance? We are talking of those that got admissions into schools with 2 and 3 % points making good impact in governance? Yorrobers, how long shall you yellow soupers remain slaves with grace?
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Bialegend:

We have heard that cries of a drowning afonjas in the past. The yellow soupers are sidelined in Buhari's appointments and all we hear from them is "so far as the appointed ones can deliver" just to to create a feel good atmosphere when they are really regreting and suffering inside. Question: Have you useless afonjas ever seen or witness an all northern good governance? We are talking of those that got admissions into schools with 2 and 3 % points making good impact in governance? Yorrobers, how long shall you yellow soupers remain slaves with grace?

Cry all you will,when the whole of the SW declared their unreserved votes for GEJ in 2011 nobody was complaining if they choose not to do so in 2015 it is their prerogative.

Good governance I know you stupidity would not let you raise you head above all the BS polluted space.

You can call afonja all you like the fact remain in the SW both PDP and APC got very respectable votes with a bout a 60/40 split rather than the outright corruption seen in parts of the far north, SE and SS . Politically the SW would always be ahead, we don't need silly appointment rewards what would that benefit the average man on the street
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by simpleseyi: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Bialegend:

This is the type of rantings of nonentities that made the Yorubas used over 3 million Yeebos for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970. You have started again, continue until we get angry again start a repeat of the last genocide.
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Bialegend:

You don finish, cry me a river
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:01am On Sep 06, 2015
this baba get swags unlike the magician that was there before him grin grin grin grin sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by boman2014: 2:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Mazdell:
Good for his cows
yanabasee:
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai tongue grin

my only problem with u guys is that u repeat the same insult over and over again.

try another insult...

this insult is to wack!!!

BTW u plus ur entire family can NEVER acheive half of PMB acheivement
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by yanabasee(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2015
boman2014:
BTW ME plus MY entire family can NEVER acheive half of PMB acheivement
. . You're a blinded fool.... Just move up and get a living! Deranged bastard!
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by boman2014: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:

You're a blinded fool.... Just move up and get a living! Deranged bastard!

YOUR WAEC RESULT...

MATHEMATIC - E8

GEOGRAPHY - F9

ENGLISH - D7

BUSINESS - F9

INSULTS - A1
Re: President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2015
boman2014:

MY WAEC RESULT...

MATHEMATIC - E8

GEOGRAPHY - F9

ENGLISH - D7

BUSINESS - F9

INSULTS - A1
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Killings: British MP Angela Rayner Raises Concerns To Foreign Office / Rotimi Amaechi Wearing Pilot's Cap - Pictured / Zenith Bank Unveils New Logo: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.