Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril (2369 Views)

Dino Melaye Looks Sporty In White Outfits / FG To Niger Delta Oil Facilities Destruction At Your Own Peril / Edo Youths Of The Pdp Burnt Broom At Their Own Peril! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Happiness87(f): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2015
1. Television continental (TVC) - Owned by Tinubu, never listen to This morning hosted by YORI, he will brainwashed you, they will never invite neutral persons as guest, only APC members
2. Radio Continental (RC)- Owned by Tinubu
3. Radio changi - Owned by APC
4. Premium Times
5. Sahara Desert Reporters.
6. Osundefender
7. MITV
8. fullyreported.com
9. Almighty NGENEUkweNU
10. Continental Satellite - owned by Tinubu
11. Cramjonse
12. Shachris
13. The nation newspaper -owned by Tinubu
14. Liar Mohammed -owned by Tinubu
15. baba Oshomole -owned by Tinubu

add yours..... grin grin grin grin more to come

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by chocolateme(f): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2015
What of ihe Mike Ejeagha kwuru?

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by yanabasee(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2015
RADIO BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by owobokiri(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2015
You forgot Punch and Daily Trust? This two are far more dangerous than the ones you have up there. Daily Trust was SPECIFICALLY set up as a counter weight to what northern leaders percieve as a southern dominated press. On daily bssis, 24/7, this ruthlessly sectional news outlet parrots a warped northern agenda to no end no matter how heinous. . As for Punch, all they do is to muddle facts, attack other regions leaders and rubbish other tribes shining stars in their hedonistic pursuit/defense of their primodial owanbe interests. . Very very despicable things. .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by aylagos(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Ait and ray power

2 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2015
we know how useless they are,they are as useless as traffic lights in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Happiness87(f): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2015
firefire, mogidi, bishopmagic, zuby77 mizmycoli, anonimi, cutestcee, ketekete, lordtosan, gurunlocker, temitemi1 Whynotthetruth

5 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Vicotex(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
KINGSAMURAI:
RADIO BIAFRA
[/s] PUNCH.
Radio Biafra is the best thing that has ever happened to Africans

3 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by temitemi1(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2015
NIGERIA INFO 99.3, PUNCH

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Firefire(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
1. Television continental (TVC) - Owned by Tinubu, never listen to This morning hosted by YORI, he will brainwashed you, they will never invite neutral persons as guest, only APC members
4. Premium Times
6. Osundefender
7. MITV
8. fullyreported.com
9. Almighty NGENEUWKENU
11. Cramjonse
12. Shachris

13. Punch
14. Daily Trust
15. The career liar. Barr. Lie Mohammed
16. The Nairaland APC thugs

May God deliver Nigeria from the snare of the fowlers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by BishopMagic: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Daily Trust, Leadership Newspaper, The Nation

These papers are only good as emergency toilet papers.

4 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by BishopMagic: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2015
babe why you remove that your sweet pic?

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by funlord(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Happiness87:
4. Premium Times
6. Osundefender
7. MITV
8. fullyreported.com
9. Almighty NGENEUWKENU
11. Cramjonse
12. Shachris

Hmmmm! From the list of media organisations you have compiled.....to the multitude of monikers owned by diseased ravaged apes that you quickly rushed to tag in the 8th post for blind support as usual....To the twisted positioning of your ponmo lips... One can only assume that you must be a "brain dead and frustrated wailer"!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Happiness87(f): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2015
hahahahahahhaahahaa and you took this time to quote and reply me hahahahhahahaha

your father is braindead, your family are leprosed, if self to be product of masturbation
funlord:
grin

Hmmmm! From the list of media organisations you have compiled.....to the multitude of monikers owned by diseased ravaged apes that you quickly rushed to tag in the 8th post for blind support as usual....To the twisted positioning of your ponmo lips... One can only assume that you must be a "brain dead and frustrated wailer"!
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Mznaett: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Na sogrin
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MyMouth(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahahahahhaahahaa and you took this time to quote and reply me hahahahhahahaha

your father is braindead, your family are leprosed, if self to be product of masturbation
Insulting someone's father shows that u have no father! And u claim to be a lady, I pity the man that would make the mistake of bring a slot like u home!

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Happiness87(f): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
MyMouth:

Insulting someone's father shows that u have no father! And u claim to be a lady, I pity the man that would make the mistake of bring a slot like u home!
you are very silly, when he insulted me, he was right, very foolish of you. did I say anything to warrant insult from him. he is only reaping what he sowed in 100fold, if you sow the wrong seeds you reap wrongs.

try anything foolish here, I'll mess u up,

very foolish of you, you will die with your hypocrisy, idiot

4 Likes

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by Happiness87(f): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2015
mymouth, see your handler, i didn't even notice that you call me a slot, ask your mum where I met her last, if not a brothel, idiot

leaking mouth, spewing gibberish, wasted sperm, product of prostitution

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MizMyColi(f): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2015
temitemi1:
NIGERIA INFO 99.3, PUNCH

cheesycheesygringrin
Lol

Make we kukuma stop to dey believe every news house na.
Lmaogrin

Well, what I believe is that they all have paid agents in media houses, whose duty it is, to either launder their image or speak in bad light against perceived political opponents.

That said, I am strongly of the view that Sahara Reporters has strong ties with APC of the south west.

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by temitemi1(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Sahara reporter is a good example of paid agent!
MizMyColi:

cheesycheesygringrin
Lol

Make we kukuma stop to dey believe every news house na.
Lmaogrin

Well, what I believe is that they all have paid agents in media houses, whose duty it is, to either launder their image or speak in bad light against perceived political opponents.

That said, I am strongly of the view that Sahara Reporters has strong ties with APC of the south west.
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by ishiamu(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
RADIO BIAFRA

Hiann
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MyMouth(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
you are very silly, when he insulted me, he was right, very foolish of you. did I say anything to warrant insult from him. he is only reaping what he sowed in 100fold, if you sow the wrong seeds you reap wrongs.

try anything foolish here, I'll mess u up,

very foolish of you, you will die with your hypocrisy, idiot
Now I know who u are! U are a foolish, crazy, hagged old LovePeddler! U sit in that pit toilet u call a room to insult people's parents, I don't blame you, what would one expect from someone fathered by a mad dog who happens to have raped ur mongrel mother!

1 Like

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by uniklinkum(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Here to read vitriol and insult.
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MyMouth(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
mymouth, see your handler, i didn't even notice that you call me a slot, ask your mum where I met her last, if not a brothel, idiot

leaking mouth, spewing gibberish, wasted sperm, product of prostitution
Ur father was a mad man who was infected with a weaponized version of madness! Having raped ur equally mad mother, u are the result! That is why ur own madness and ashewoness no get equal! U have spent ur entire life sleeping with dogs and monkeys, now at old age u don't have any other thing to do then sit in ur pit toilet room and insult people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MabraO: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
4. Premium Times
6. Osundefender
7. MITV
8. fullyreported.com
9. Almighty NGENEUWKENU
11. Cramjonse
12. Shachris
13. The nation newspaper -owned by Tinubu

Op na wa for u oh
U can as well say all the media outlet in Nigeria(print nd tv) are pro APC except AIT and raypower
Iranu
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
BreakingTimes, GuardianUSA and HopeForNigeria.
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm yet to see any TV or radio station, apart from Channels, that is as balanced as TVC and Radio Continental. On Wednesday on Kobanji Direct on Radio Continental, the host, Citizen Jones and Barrister Monday Onyekachi Ubani, a strong supporter of Buhari, almost fought. When Ubani was eulogizing Buhari, Jones told him the election campaigns were over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by lordtosan(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
MyMouth:

employing your own logic on you, calling a female like you a slot shows that you are also a slot whose puss.y is as wide as an oil well. And you claim to be a lady whose mantra is love. I pity the man who will make the mistake of bringing a whor.e like you home.

Your problem is and always has been that you love putting words together to impress but lack sense/depth.
Cc: happiness87
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Channels TV, Premiumtimes, saharareporters, TVC, punch and nations thrashpapers owned by tinubu, osundefender, leadership, bbc hausa..... Avoid these official apc news channels
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by MyMouth(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
lordtosan:
employing your own logic on you, calling a female like you a slot shows that you are also a slot whose puss.y is as wide as an oil well. And you claim to be a lady whose mantra is love. I pity the man who will make the mistake of bringing a whor.e like you home.

Your problem is and always has been that you love putting words together to impress but lack sense/depth.
Cc: happiness87
I am no female u bloody faggo.t! Chei! See what allowing men insert their peni.s into ur anus for cash has turned u into! U now see every male as female. Mr faggo.t, I advice u go for deliverance asap!!!
Re: Believe News From The Following Media Outfits At Your Own Peril by mrklock(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2015
MyMouth:

oboy see finishing guy you don finish this babe o. well she deserve it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Worst Disfigurement Lady Born With NO FACE Hopes For Surgical Procedure / What Borno Man Saw In Remi Tinubu Four Days Ago By Isa Gusau / Buhari Is Nigeria's Worst President Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.