Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. (908 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Buhari’s Ministers List: What Positions Obasanjo, Tinubu Can’t Divide / Can You List ,5 Richest Politicians Alive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by Becomrrich: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2009
Can you list what akala have done in oyo state. since in 2011, akala would have used 6 years in office. can someone list what he as done so far.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by dammytosh: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
Bad belle people don come oh !

Our governor has done a lot of things for the state. When i say a lot of things, i mean a lot of things. Let me list some of the things he has done :

1. Nothing precisely.
2. Nothing in particular
3. Nothing to write home about,
4. I mean nothing sincerely grin

Akala ni jo, Akala ni jare 2011, by the grace of Iwu, No shaking.
shocked
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by philip0906(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
u people have started.Nigerians can never b grateful for once atleast.the man equiped the police there with police trucks sorry van.He also armed them with "cork and shoot" guns(the best in d nigerian police armoury).he also granted refuge to armed robbers chased out of lagos,ow many governors have done dat?abegi AKALA 4 2011.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by Frizy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
He is not a good governor. He has done nothing that I can point at for now. I don't think he would do anything before leaving office. I just pray the Oyo people don't vote him in the second time.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by Lagosboy: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
He has increased the length of his gold chain

He has added new brands of bleaching cream to his fleet.

He ochestrated a fabulous 100 million naira wedding for his daughter

Laudable achievements the police officer has acheived!!!
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
i trust oyo people they will vote the idiot in again. all he has to do is to dish out some amala to them.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by Lagosboy: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
tpacalipse:

i trust oyo people they will vote the idiot in again. all he has to do is to dish out some amala to them.

This statement is unfortunate!! Who told you they ever voted him into power. Every fool knows it was Adedidibu that rigged Akala into power and not the good people of oyo state.

Try no to deride people in this manner
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by dammytosh: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
Akala is our man !

It is not easy for an ex controversial police officer to lead a state. grin he has really tried.

1. He did a very good fidau prayer for Adedibu,
2. He Probed Ladoja,
3. He Promoted bleaching cream.
4. He Promoted Ogbomosho english.

Akala Ni Jooooo, Akala ni jare

PIIIIIIIIIIII DIIIIIIIIIIIIII PIIIIIIIII- [b]P[/b]eoples [b]D[/b]estruction [b]P[/b]arty. [b]P[/b]ower To [b]D[/b]emolish the [b]P[/b]eople
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by DisGuy: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ask the TURA sellers!
sales gone up by 87% year on year!
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by tpiah: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
is the guy really bleaching?

Just because he's from an area reputed to have a majority dark skinned doesnt mean they dont also have lighter skinned individuals.

I've seen his pictures and he doesnt look bleached to me. Maybe toned, same as 95% of other "light skins".

@ topic

Cant say for sure but I'm not in Oyo state and for some reason people arent posting much about the place. Their politics is too convoluted for me anyway.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by KnowAll(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
Akala has done

1. N

2. O

3. T

4. H

5. I

6. N

7. G

men this guy has done 7 things already, thumbs up to Akala cry
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by DisGuy: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
tpiah:

is the guy really bleaching?

Just because he's from an area reputed to have a majority dark skinned doesnt mean they dont also have lighter skinned individuals.

I've seen his pictures and he doesnt look bleached to me. Maybe toned, same as 95% of other "light skins".

@ topic

Cant say for sure but I'm not in Oyo state and for some reason people arent posting much about the place. Their politics is too convoluted for me anyway.

that's because he is using the new improved version or he's been to Dubai to get the professional one done
you should see his older pictures it look
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by tpiah: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Dis Guy:

that's because he is using the new improved version or he's been to Dubai to get the professional one done
you should see his older pictures it look

oh, ok. wink
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by msaalli(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2009
Pls don't say our darling OYATO governor is not working again. Come to Oyo State if u nid visual evidence of his purposeful governance. The roads in front of the Government House were only recently PATCHED after months of neglect, there is a deep crater in front of the Government Secretariat, I guess there's no need to list his other achievements when these are already listed.
As a sign of our love for him, we are already begging him to re-contest in 2011 by placing billboards at strategic locations around the Government Secretariat in the hope that he would magnanimously accept to do so in similar fashion to the rush by traditional rulers in the state to make him a worthy chief of their domains.
Or what other state has the following among others having their own fleet of cars in government convoys:
Speaker of the House of Assembly (3)
SSG
Chief of Staff (3)
Deputy Chief of Staff(2)
and having policemen in the convoys stopping traffic in both directions of movement even for a 3minute trip from the House of Assembly to the Speaker's residence or from the Government House to the Secretariat.

N.B= If you are a good supplier of cutlasses, there is no limit to the number of contracts you can be awarded as those are the best forms of democratic dividends the good people of Oyo state need.

OYATO NI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DESTINY NI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Grab a copy of the film of our darl governor's life at the nearest filmseller.

Pls note that this is satirical.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by noetic2: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2009
I initially thought Akala has failed as a governor, but after reading the posts on this thread, I now know he has done a lot indeed.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by desgiezd(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2009
What about the Mapo Hall renovation, it was done for #200million. Isnt that enough achievement in a couple of years?
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by bawomolo(m): 2:48am On Jun 21, 2009
you guys 4got he released a book.

that's another achievement.
Re: Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. by desgiezd(m): 2:52am On Jun 21, 2009
He also bagged some chieftancy titles in preparation for 2011. Up AKALA!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Heading Towards A Failed State, Say Soyinka / Most Bank Loan Defaults Are Insider Frauds / Ribadu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.