Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) (7481 Views)

God Is Using Trump To Humble America - Obasanjo / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by bobomee(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
.Only invest in us and see your investment grow weekly as we trade for you. I now have evidence. Just INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
You will smile next week.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Akshow: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Rawbish

2 Likes

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by tope3x(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
That's my president
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by ZACHIE: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2015
dustmalik:
OP, that is not an ordinary bold 5. That is a highly encrypted, customized version of Bold 5, directly from BlackBerry, Same kind Obama uses till this day.
So blindingly true
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by nikkiking(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Bold 5 ain't cheap tongue tongue.

I was hoping to see 3310 grin

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
See the tablet PMB was using before this useless OP came out of his coma:

3 Likes

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by pmc01(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
ifihearam:
Humility indeed. He uses a cheap phone while his wife wears 10m naira twist watch. Who be Mumu. ?

What's your problem with his wife. You wailers should just shut up already with this recycled trash you hammer on.
Look up Folorunso Alakija and tell me if her husband should be held responsible for how she spends her money.

In case you still don't get it, I'm simply saying the woman I mentioned above is way richer than her husband and she can flaunt her wealth even beyond what her husband can afford. Now relate that to Aisha buhari.

Will you please stop being a nuisance now? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by amalder: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
My friend dis how poor president is. Stop dis ur rubi*h and face d reality

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tpain666:

Pained that you guys are cheaply gullible.
I thought you christians claim that 666is the mark of the 'beast'?
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
kropotkin2:
I thought you christians claim that 666is the mark of the 'beast'?
Oh well w.r.t my monicker its just a number. Plz read Rev 14:9 & 20:4 for further clarification. Tnx!
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by erusen: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
na by that one

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by erusen: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
My President; My President

An enviable role model to every Nigerian including the wailers & the jews from the east. grin
shut it

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by vega84(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Bold 5 is nt a cheap phone mother fvcker#vegatalks
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
ebosie11:
Humility at its peak,see the cheap phone President Buhari is using.Despite having all the money to buy expensive phone,he stoop so low for an ordinary Blackberry bold 5 phone.Baba is truly leading by example.He was pictured with his grandsons with the phone on his left hand.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/humility-at-its-peaksee-cheap-phone.html

Can an illiterate use Samsung galaxy S6 edge

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Enddystar(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Even that one is too big for his humility, a Nokia torch is better. That bb is underutilized

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
omenka:
See Painment. cheesy

Bros your name fit you die- a T-pained WailingWailer. grin
Chief Mastubator! The man spends his money on his wife oooo! She owns a 10m wrist watch and much more! Besides, your president is not so tech saavy so what does he need the super fones for?

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Enddystar(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Humility indeed! Even that one is too big for his humility, a Nokia torch is better cos d bb is underutilized

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by mowah: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
What do you expect him to use before. I even think say na palasa him dey use

1 Like

Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Caseless: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
omenka:
See Painment. cheesy

help me tell them.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Caseless: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
ifihearam:
Humility indeed. He uses a cheap phone while his wife wears 10m naira twist watch. Who be Mumu. ?
where BUHARI come from, husbands don't depend solely on their wives, and where you come from husbands depend on their wives. The diff is clear.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by gebest: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
D phone i saw with him during campaign when he was watching pdp logo (umbrella) was a samsung galazy note6 will upload it later.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Borderless: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
This OP and Stupidity are siamese twins.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by chernest2002: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Baba is just stingy
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by adoinem(f): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
It pays to be humble - he has been voluntarily elected president of Nigeria by popular votes!
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by dayo23(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
omenka:
See Painment. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by Yazmin: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
And he didn't include it on his asset declaration form.
I knew this guy hid some items....
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by agabaI23(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
He doesn't even need that phone. He should be using 3310 or its equivalent because all the extra stuff in any higher phone will be useless including the one he is holding.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by 5thcolm(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
ifihearam:

This s d wife of a former president u r talkin abt..u should no that most of what dey use wil b gotten as gift,
When u get to some positions ..tins lyk dis wil come to u without even asking

Maybe any of ur family or close relations av neva occupied any serios position dats y u dont understand
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by mizmia: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
ifihearam:
It is actually wrist watch undecided
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by megawax8: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yazmin:
And he didn't include it on his asset declaration form.
I knew this guy hid some items....

LOL.
Re: Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:26am On Sep 06, 2015
because all he can do with the phone is to dial a number that was stored with the help of his assistant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Governors To Emulate ‘makinde’s Open Asset Declaration Example’ / Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. / TUC Rejects New Electricity Tariffs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.