Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Pasuma Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pasuma Saga (852 Views)

Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pasuma Saga by seyidobo(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
The Pasuma Saga

Few weeks ago, an image pop up on one of the whatsapp group I was. I clicked and downloaded it; and I saw Pasuma appearing as the guest artiste in one of the Pentecostal church in Lagos. At first, I paid no attention to it, and assumed it was a graphics stunt by a jobless graphics artiste. Not until I saw the troll online by Christians, bashing, criticising, and passing sarcastic condemnation of this act. Some comment I saw were like “Arà o`pin aye ti de” (Bros No be today, Iyaf tey); “ I can’t believe it, Impossible”(Lol.. Impossible kwa)
At that point I knew it was real; I also saw through one of the comments in one of the post, that the pastor In Charge of the Church had been suspended. Oh dear! That’s a bit harsh, Poor Pastor.

As much as I try to share my thoughts on this issue without been judgemental; nonetheless, there are some truth and facts I would want to strike.
When I heard the Pastor in Charge had been suspended, I asked myself some series of questions.

Is it bad if Pasuma performs on our altar in the Church, if Korede Bello, Chidinma, and others can comfortably perform? Huh! Was the Pastor wrong to have allowed such poster to be printed? Why was the Pastor(s) that invited Korede, Chidinma not fired? Is the lifestyle of our so called Gospel Musician any different and better from the aforementioned? Don’t they also take hemp and alcohol?

Jesus said “And why worry about a speck in your friends eye when you have a log in your own”-Matthew 7:3. Oh! What a hypocrite we are! Is Pasuma not also human, isn’t he a musician like the rest of the mentioned?

-Others are singing hip-hop, but his own genre is different; Fuji! Bah!
-The track the others came to sing in church is Godly! It references God, Ko! Did you know if Pasuma was coming to sing his latest track that referenced God?
-It’s really about the content of the song, not about the person singing it! Oh! For real? Why not give Pasuma a chance then.
-Oh! The church of God, the altar; is not meant for musician of his type, but our phone, car stereo, living room can comfortably accommodate worse.(Actually His Church is not the building with bricks and ceramics roof, but my life and yours).

I could go on and on with series of self-defense, self-justification, and self-righteous responses I would get from Christians if I should engage them in this discussion.

The truth be told, the standard Of God remained the same. The more the Church try to appease her youth with worldliness and secularism; the more plunged it will, in the mess she already is; the more baby Christians she will keep producing. Music is a very powerful tool that connects to the soul of men. Even God our maker is moved by the praises of His people. If music can move God’s heart from His throne; you can imagine the effects it will have on mere flesh like us.

But in my few years of sojourn in this Life, Music is not the most perfect and effective tool for evangelism, than genuine unadulterated Word of God. I had never seen in the scripture were Jesus or His disciples had to employ the services of musicians before He could make entrance into Men hearts. It’s high time the Church have a rethink about its strategy for bringing Men into the sheepfold. Our primary pursuit should not be about filling our empty chairs, by using any strategy to appease the youth, but building complete disciples. God bless His Church.

1 Like

Re: The Pasuma Saga by Nurry: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: The Pasuma Saga by ezeonline2(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: The Pasuma Saga by just4now(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pasuma is a pastor in waiting many may not accept that the guy was perverted at birth by evil powers. Let watch and wait how God will reach him. This invitation would have been a divine trap for him but the devil outsmart the church still he can't escape the love of his Maker.
Re: The Pasuma Saga by David0(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
My tot is dat, with d venue of d crusade Lagos Island, d only way d pastor feels he kud draw d attention of those touts is to give them wat dey love PASUMA. When they know Pasuma is coming, they will all troop down. Otherwise he will end up preaching to d chairs.
Re: The Pasuma Saga by nwakaibeya1: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Jeremiah 12:10,Prophets and Pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

(1) (Reply)

Why Good People Suffer. / Understanding Ephesians 2:8 / Get Rid Of Sin_ Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.