Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is This How Religion Will Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This How Religion Will Die? (3588 Views)

Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? / How Religion Works; The Psychology Behind It. / The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
I just hope the Russian scientist succeeds and we have the means to purchase tissue regeneration. You'd see what I am telling you. Religion will never end. What might happen is the raising of awareness. You'd see. You'd see the soul of man if he succeeds.
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by plaetton: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Reyginus:
You don't really get it. The powers in control of the universe will never allow religion to die. It will never die. Religion is a tool for power and control, if you try to kill it you will end up creating another form of it.

Religion will never die. I think you should be looking outside science and consider every other aspect of existence. The men who control what we read and believe will make sure. Their must always be a psychological food to keep the masses in check.

This, I agree completely.
The plaebians will always need to be Shepherded by those who know more than they do.
In this case, people will continue to look to powers beyond them, real, artificial or imaginary, to give a semblence of meaning to their lives.

However, it is clearly obvious that middle east stone-age myths and custodial skydaddy religions are on their way out in the coming centuries.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
plaetton:

This, I agree completely.
The plaebians will always need to be Shepherded by those who know more than they do.
In this case, people will continue to look to powers beyond them, real, artificial or imaginary, to give a semblence of meaning to their lives.

However, it is clearly obvious that middle east stone-age myths and custodial skydaddy religions are on their way out in the coming centuries.
I just hope we live very long. What you'd see will surprise you.
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by kraftykc(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mynd44:
It is the year 7039, the sun can no longer function properly and going supernova but there are spaceships to take humans to the planet Zenoid which is the closest of the planets that are habitable.

But the spaceships were developed by Atheists who believe that if people had taken their warning seriously, there won't be a mad rush to evacuate humans hence there is a law that prohibits any religious text on board.

No religious text on planet Zenoid, religion dies for mankind.

Don't insult my mother.

Religion will not kill the earth man, technology which atheism so prizes will.

For all the maligning of religion there has not come one charge of global warming or carbon emission increasing against the church or mosque. Industrial revolutions across the world have cut Man's stay on the earth shorter and shorter. Religion has no case to answer here.
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Realist1(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Realist1(m): 1:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Realist1(m): 1:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Realist1(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by Realist1(m): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2015
kraftykc:

Religion will not kill the earth man, technology which atheism so prizes will.

For all the maligning of religion there has not come one charge of global warming or carbon emission increasing against the church or mosque. Industrial revolutions across the world have cut Man's stay on the earth shorter and shorter. Religion has no case to answer here.

I disagree with you,overall science and technology is more helpful than bad, most times science also knows and tries to clear it's mess. If you think religion can't destroy the world just help terrorist develop a nuclear weapon like the Atomic-bomb and Hydrogen-bomb and see if they won't destroy this world in the next second, after all their imaginary 70 virgins are waiting for them .I only sleep with my too eyes closed because of US and the western world who will forever be more powerful than the terrorists. They try not to allow this bastards develop a nuclear weapon or conquer the whole world and turn us to their slaves.

The funny thing is that terrorits will split this earth into two and end human existence, nothing will happen. The Gods of different religions won't still be there for anyone no matter who is going to die. After all terrorists kill tens of children in assembly grounds,83 plus boys in secondary school dormitary,been raping over 200 Chibok girls for more than a year now in Nigeria,killed 148 kids at the exam hall in Peshawar,pakistan and rapes kids in Syria and these Gods still aren't moved to act. I wonder how educated people manage to continue to believe in religion without asking questions. Oh I forgot,as they always say you can't question God.
Re: Is This How Religion Will Die? by David0(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
No matter what strategy u adopt in ur new planet, as long as people still dies, the fear of the unknown will keep religion alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Pay Your Tithe. / A Pastor Who Came To Preach Was Spotted Fighting his listener(video&photos) / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.