Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] (39773 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by johnwizey: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:
98 in mathematics? cry Not even my mathematics teacher can score that. grin Geofavor come and see something oh
Abi o, we need to probe dat score
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Geofavor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:

98 in mathematics? cry
Not even my mathematics teacher can score that. grin
Geofavo.r come and see something oh
don't mind that guy. There's no way you'll score that high in maths. Time will not permit you.

98? Do you know what that means? It means he failed just a question.

Now, the questions aren't difficult. But in order to comfortably answer all the maths questions correctly, you'll be needing time that you should be using to answer questions on the other subjects.
If he scored 98 in maths, it means he did very few questions in his other subjects.
But judging by what he called his total score: 293, he didn't. So, his claims don't add up.

On a second thought, it's possible if he prepared very well.

A guy told me, it takes him 2hrs to finish everything. That is, english, physics, maths and chemistry. Practice makes perfect.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Geofavor:

don't mind that guy. There's no way you'll score that high in maths. Time will not permit you.

98? Do you know what that means? It means he failed just a question.

Now, the questions aren't difficult. But in order to comfortably answer all the maths questions correctly, you'll be needing time that you should be using to answer questions on the other subjects.
If he scored 98 in maths, it means he did very few questions in his other subjects.
But judging by what he called his total score: 293, he didn't. So, his claims don't add up.

On a second thought, it's possible if he prepared very well.

A guy told me, it takes him 2hrs to finish everything. That is, english, physics, maths and chemistry. Practice makes perfect.
It's obvious the dude is lying. I just went through his previous posts and I saw this

Orestino:
fellow funaabites.. i had 254 in my jamb making it 46.6167 composite with my olevel.. what score should i be targeting in my putme to be good to go.. team elect elect
Even if jamb add 40 marks to it, it won't still correlate.
I don't know who some people are trying to impress with their scores oh grin

@bolded, true talk.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Geofavor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShyNeptune:

It's obvious the dude is lying. I just went through his previous posts and I saw this

@bobled, true talk.
Lol. I guess he ended up making a fool of himself.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Geofavor:

Lol. I guess he ended up making a fool of himself.
grin
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShyNeptune:

@bolded, true talk.
jamb added 39 marks to my score abeg.. when I have the printed copy. I will share you guys... and moreover I'm a mathematics science student of unilag..
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Orestino:
jamb added 39 marks to my score abeg.. when I have the printed copy. I will share you guys... and moreover I'm a mathematics science student of unilag..
Oh.. cool.. sorry for the initial misconception wink
I was in the cafe today and a lady scored 98 in her biology. .so I believe you.. cool
Congratulations wink
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by seuntosyn: 3:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Help solve: Find the constant value of this expansion(2x^2 - 1/x)^6 using Pascal' s triangle
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by thankyouJesus(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2016
seuntosyn:
Help solve: Find the constant value of this expansion(2x^2 - 1/x)^6 using Pascal' s triangle
not with pen and paper, you can use 6C4 (6 combination 4).
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Geofavor(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
seuntosyn:
hello,

if you're preparing for jamb, you shouldn't bother about this kind of questions now. Jamb won't set questions on pascal's triangle. It's not in the syllabus.

I used to like this work though, when I did furthermaths in highschool. Expecially when differenciating from first principle -- sweet. smiley
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by mathefaro(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
seuntosyn:
The answer is 60, check Solution below

Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by ikbnice(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
emazion:
Examination Town: Afuze in Edo
State. Examination Centre Name: Diict Nigeria , Ase
Secondary School Afuze, Edo State Examination
Date: Friday, March 11, 2016 By 06:30AM
PLS DO YOU KNOW THE ABOVE LOCATION
I know of someone who has exam there on march 12th...I'll be there too. I don't know how to get there.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
This geh! Ogini?
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

This geh! Ogini?
I'm impressed with your scores
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
I'm impressed with your scores

Hehe..since 2016
But you sabi dig o
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

Hehe..since 2016
But you sabi dig o
cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
cheesy

If you like do FBI agent pass that one, na this Nigeria we go gather dey
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 6:20pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

If you like do FBI agent pass that one, na this Nigeria we go gather dey
You and who cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
You and who cheesy

You no pass Lagos and I no pass Ogun.. so we gather dey
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

You no pass Lagos and I no pass Ogun.. so we gather dey
Ah cheesy so you stay in ogun cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Ah cheesy so you stay in ogun cheesy

Yeah I do
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

Yeah I do
But you said you stay in lag
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
But you said you stay in lag

Quote where I said so else I'll sue you for false allegations.
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 9:00pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

Quote where I said so else I'll sue you for false allegations.
False allegations ko true revelations ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
False allegations ko true revelations ni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll still use something to slap your mouth one day
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 9:06pm On May 16, 2020
Orestino:

I'll still use something to slap your mouth one day
You reach undecided i guess I'll be the first lady to beat you up and fall you on the ground cheesy
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
You reach undecided i guess I'll be the first lady to beat you up and fall you on the ground cheesy

This is super story.. a life of strive and sorrow
Come, gemme your twitter handle. Let's converse privately
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Babyforever(f): 3:17am On May 17, 2020
Orestino:

This is super story.. a life of strive and sorrow
Come, gemme your twitter handle. Let's converse privately
private ko public ni before you know it one small boy go come write say him don smash me kolewerk tongue
Re: Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] by Orestino(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
private ko public ni before you know it one small boy go come write say him don smash me kolewerk tongue

undecided Toh..okay oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.