Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum (37985 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Tonto Dikeh Churchill Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Onyeka32(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Now a proud wife of Mr Churchill, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has regretted her past stubbornness with her step mother while in the kitchen.

The actress, who has been trying her hands in some cooking at home disclosed that she miss her step mom cooking because she is now being forced to learn how to cook herself.

She recalled when her step mother would call her into the kitchen to come and learn how to cook but she will refuse telling her she does not want to soil her nails.

Tonto thanked her sister who came to her rescue by telling her how to go about the cooking which she eventually made.

“Rivers state fisherman’s Soup & fufu for breakfast. I miss my step moms cooking mahn,
remember those days she will ask me to come learn to cook I would reply her with I can’t soil my nails, laughs, childish Tonto but now I’m a bad ass chef. Thanks to my Yokozuna Tushtati01 for the recipe. Picture don’t do justice to this meal. My local side,”
she shared this photo and wrote.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824003_119258259835104650456431165701292n_jpega414520145d8348cb716bbdada09c656

https://instagram.com/p/7NBWaor4f8/?taken-by=tontolet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by oluwafemi113(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol

Bad girl turn Good

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by emmyblackky(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's not late, come let me teach you. Hope say Churchill no go vex?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by cescky(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
and she had to share this on social media?

bleak vision i see

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by strawb(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ode

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Opiosko: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tonto Dike-Churchhill official. Chai! Suen has been scammed big time.

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by damiloladuke: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
issue No 1, but its no issue

just give him 3 eggs in his EBA stew

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY PERSONAL DIARY

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by ibkgab001: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Late hour
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by missKiffy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's good to know how to cook, both male or female. It's not too late she can still learn
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
I no send
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Opiosko: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
emmyblackky:
It's not late, come let me teach you. Hope say Churchill no go vex?
Don't let Seun see this. He is still angry...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Aitee1: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Toto dicke again undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
mtcheewwwwww nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by 573V31D(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dis girl has just been professing her 'bornagainship' since she started with dis guy....I just hope she s not playing pranks as she is known to be.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by em3r4ld(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Anyways... tho is a private ish needed not to b shared out in a social ntwk of dis caliber undecided buh I lyk d geh...she is herself, she is real and doesn't gv a f.uck abt wah ppl fink grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fisherman soup, inside canoe bowl.

Issorite!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by ichidodo: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
On the fury road there is no place for breeders that can cook but those that burn rubber..
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by MrCEO69(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
#Sneh
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by toyese01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Leyin ko shako dindinrin.

Let her experience be Λ lesson †̥ NL ladies that doesn't Go †̥ †̥ђε kitchen cos of FTC

Who comes †̥ my mind sef among †̥ђε FTC seeker NL ladies sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Mightyraw(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by valentine026(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color]Finally
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Nonybb: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
So this nonsense made Front Page. A whole Nairaland?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by ultrazone(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Didn't I tell you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by slap1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
OK.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by passionate88: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
ehya
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by naijaboiy: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
When her mates were learning culinary skills she was busy painting her nails and parading herself around.

Now to cook for your husband na wahala.

She's cooking nonsense and posting it on social media for everyone to see. So that we won't hear it from her husband first how bad her culinary skills are. grin

Better learn fast madam tonto,,before the man starts to eat something better outside.

That's my own advise cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by Terry68: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you for thanking me
Re: Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum by kobonaire(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
You can still learn by hopping on to YouTube cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Oge Okoye Flaunts Cleavage & Tattoo In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.