Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court (11814 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by refreshrate: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
failed marriages everywhere...... children from these broken homes will undergo serious trauma.....I really pity them

Nooo o not everywhere

Theres a particular region(&trybe) responsible for all the divorce cases in the country so please not everywhere
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by allcomage: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=37696387]

“I always intentionally told our landlords to give us quit notice whenever she started her waywardness: Husband

http://tribuneonlineng.com/he-bathed-me-poisonous-substance-wife-tells-court

[/quote
The High rate of divorce in the southwest is as a result of unpreparedness of the couples to get married. I mean the maturity,financial stability and fidelity.
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by Islie: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
dre11:

“I always intentionally told our landlords to give us quit notice whenever she started her waywardness: Husband

The man is not fit to be called a man if he is suspecting his wife of cheating and all he could do is to pour dangerous substance on her just to injure her

Why not divorce and let her go..... If it was acid am sure he would gladly pour that too
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by Islie: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
He threatened to kill me with a chemical substance and had poured the chemical on me before but God saved me. He abandoned me at the hospital when I was about to be discharged. He did it to avoid paying the hospital bill

I don't know why she stayed soo long when a man could do the emboldened...... That shows that he never cared about who you are
He never cared about your life
He wants to opt out of the marriage
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by idrissunny: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gbam
dre11:

Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by nayoubiko: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
WHEN THE HUSBAND MARRY TWO OTHER WIFE WHAT DID HE EXPECT FROM THE FIRST WIFE, THE MAN THINK THE FIRST WIFE IS HAPPY HE MARRY TWO OTHER WIFE, I DID NOT BLAME THE WOMAN FOR GOING TO COURT.
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by adorable29(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
She is wayward, YET YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ADDED TWO EXTRA WIVES upon your poverty!

Later some guys will say the man is maltreating you cos you married him for his money.

I ll rather cry inside a Bentley than on a bicycle. Hehehe.

Oya, start quoting me!
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by shegzyblaq(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nawa o all dis divorce here and dere sef shocked

What's gonna happen to the kids now ogaaaa o

Its SHEGZYBLAQ
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by mentorandfriend(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
awoofdata00:
na ACID be that so ooo
Bro, you'll never get rich this way; by scamming nairalanders for data you don't sell.
You'll only cripple your industrious initiative.
I can guarantee that you'll die poor if you continue this way.
Mark my words and remember today's date.
Cheers!
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by charsola: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Too bad for those children,what a bizar home.
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by charsola: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
adorable29:

She is wayward, YET YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ADDED TWO EXTRA WIVES upon your poverty!

Later some guys will say the man is maltreating you cos you married him for his money.

I ll rather cry inside a Bentley than on a bicycle. Hehehe.
You are right that's what many ladies are suffering today,its close to money rituals if u compare them.gudluck

Oya, start quoting me!
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by janefrancisca(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
GENT95:
wetin i know b say marriaqe na beta 4 worse
Remember these words d day u get married
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
twisted story...
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by Jamb2016Expo: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
oh lordb
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Therefore, the court rules thus: the divorce on repayment of bride price is hereby granted and the custody of the children is given to the plaintiff.

payment of bride price and divorce...... seems that the in thing about divorce case that we hear this days
Re: He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court by Tobbey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
AAAAAAHHHHHH NKAN NNBEE shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dance Queen, Olufunke Ayotunde Kafayat `kaffy` Wedding To Joe Ameh / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.