Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? (2387 Views)

Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by lauryn(f): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
naijafan:

@lauryn
didnt see any

oh well!
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Odeku(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2006
someone has to test drive the ride LOL
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by donjazzie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
FLEX06:

someone has to test drive the ride LOL

9ce some one has to test drive

kinda like dat
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2006
lauryn:

oh well!

love short replies right?!
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kgdmikek2: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2006
yeah, I really like sports
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2006
@kgdmikek2
you probably landed on the wrong thread. You may wish to repost your message in the apporpriate thread cos i can see this is your first one.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Scorpio(f): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
don jazzie:

u say?
i say weda na one person get all of that wey u type b4?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Chay(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2006
Calling someone 'remnant' is very deragatory. Besides i want to belive that most people are not in their very first relationships so what do you say about that?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by mamaput(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2006
When i saw that stupid word. I almost hit the roof.
I am glad am not the only one that it annoys.
Well if you do not want to marry her , all the better for her , she is yet to find a more wothey man than You and the better inlaws to go with.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by TaxMan(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2007
Tokunboh! I'd rather not,
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by hannydarl(f): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2007
I will only marry a divorcee if i am one myself.

As for your babe my dear the woman is a gold digger tell her youv forgotten about her and now you need someone special who will stand by you through thick and thin.Dont see her as another mans remnant there are lots of deccent women who walk out of violent or unhappy marriages they deserve another chance to take a shot at happy marriage and there is nothing wrong with them.But for a woman who will leave you when the going gets tough and now that she smells honey she wants in.Please give her the boot.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2007
@ twinstaiye

You did not told us whether the girl has gotten a child for the other man or not? In all, I don't see the reason why the guy could not marry the girl if he still love her and if the girl also loved him. The truth is, she has learnt her lesson and she wont do so again. Sure, I can marry another man's remnant, and in any case, every woman is another man's remnant so long as she is not a virgin.

Did you read that rubbish you wrote before posting it?

Why are Nigerians so sexist! Those that mean non-virgins are not worth marrying because they are other men's remnat?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by oyinboaja: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
Remnant na leftover.
If someone don marry you chop you well well and I come marry you after, I don marry remnant be that becos na wetin remain for your body I go begin chop.

Afterall somebody don chop you before.

abi no be so?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Zandra1(f): 5:36am On May 01, 2007
Man or woman once ure not a virgin or a couple that disvirgined each other on their wedding night or marry each other afterwards then both the man and woman are "remnants". To the poster, if the guy doesnt wanna marry her let him do it because of the heartache she caused him or her greed and not for being a "remnant" when he also is one or is he a virgin?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Esss(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2007
This question is wrong, This is notr a question of whose remnant, it is a matter of loyalty and unfaithfulness,

Point, blank, simple he married a LovePeddler, when he didnt have money, she left him, even if after she left she didnt get married to anybody, but the fact that she could stick it out with him in hard times, totally qualifies her as a slut and therefore not suitable for marriage,

On the issue of another mans former wife, Hells yeah i can, I'll marry beyonce, shakira, jennifer lopez, mariah carey, omotola anyday even if they have been married 10 times with 20kids, as long as she is lawfully divorced.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Rlst84sale(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2008
This guy should realize that her leaving him has been one of the keys that set him free. On the issue of forgiveness on the other hand, I would say forgive her and be friend with her, help if she needs your help when you can and nothing more. It is even forbidden in the scripture that if a woman is divorced and is married to another man then divorced that man or lost him by death, the former husband should not reamarry her. Personally I wouldn't take such woman back the reason stated earlier and secondly for trust factor.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Godalone(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2008
There is nothing wrong in marrying another man's former wife,since they are divorced
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by GEW: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
Godalone:

There is nothing wrong in marrying another man's former wife,since they are divorced
have u tried it before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have An Amazingly Handsome Son / What Does A Man Do Alone In A House For Days / Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.